FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > No shows

No shows

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eet The Flintstones OP   Couple  over a year ago

Southampton

2 crossdressers never turned up last night yet chased us to invite them to our little do .I so wish there was a name and shame area . If it happend to us it will happen to others and they couldn't even say sorry . Happy to share their details as they sit on our block list . I so hope they are proud . Oh it was a great do

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I can come next time

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

If it was a great do without them why are you complaining?

Maybe something cropped up so they couldn't make it.

I offered to come but was turned down

By *uyforcouplexxMan  over a year ago

North London

"2 crossdressers never turned up last night yet chased us to invite them to our little do .I so wish there was a name and shame area . If it happend to us it will happen to others and they couldn't even say sorry . Happy to share their details as they sit on our block list . I so hope they are proud . Oh it was a great do"

An excellent idea! It would really improve the Fab experience in ing out time wasters.

you could always name them in your status or just start a list on your profile, it would give others the chance to avoid them

"you could always name them in your status or just start a list on your profile, it would give others the chance to avoid them"

if you do that your account can get suspended.

Hi affectionate

ok scrap that then ! , just don't ask them again then they won't have the chance to upset you again

"2 crossdressers never turned up last night yet chased us to invite them to our little do .I so wish there was a name and shame area . If it happend to us it will happen to others and they couldn't even say sorry . Happy to share their details as they sit on our block list . I so hope they are proud . Oh it was a great do

An excellent idea! It would really improve the Fab experience in ing out time wasters. "

Guyforcouplexx failed to show for a meet we had arranged avoid him at all costs.... ok we didnt actually have a meet arranged but can you see how easy it is for people to name and shame just for the sake of it??

"Hi affectionate "

hello.

By *enard ArgenteMan  over a year ago

London and France

"2 crossdressers never turned up last night yet chased us to invite them to our little do .I so wish there was a name and shame area . If it happend to us it will happen to others and they couldn't even say sorry . Happy to share their details as they sit on our block list . I so hope they are proud . Oh it was a great do

An excellent idea! It would really improve the Fab experience in ing out time wasters. "

It's a very bad idea as it would be abused; some people would falsely name and shame others that they didnt get on with ; and there would be some troublemakers who would make up false " name and shames" just for fun.

It would be a nightmare. And cause all sorts of bitterness.

Imagine this; you have agreed to meet someone; you are on your way and something happens; road accident; massive traffic jam, you suddenly get ill. You try to phone, but your mobile is broken, of battery dies; you can't call;

You try everything to let them know; and can't. You are named and shamed. Is that fair ? Or you do get in touch, but they don't believe you ..... You are named and shamed ; is that fair?

No.

"2 crossdressers never turned up last night yet chased us to invite them to our little do .I so wish there was a name and shame area . If it happend to us it will happen to others and they couldn't even say sorry . Happy to share their details as they sit on our block list . I so hope they are proud . Oh it was a great do"

They probably couldn't make up their minds what to wear

I personally had a fantastic weekend, cocks galore!!!!!!!! I trying to get down from this High.

By *eet The Flintstones OP   Couple  over a year ago

Southampton

If they had said car broke down ,friends turned up then I know we have heard it all but they just never turned up .No reason just didnt turn up .Also I do relise its almost impossable to stop these people and I said I wish you could name and shame .If anyone sends us a message we will tell you who they are then at least they can't piss the locals off

They probably couldn't make up their minds what to wear

"

Might of had a bad hair day

Only trouble with a name and shame section is that it could quickly deteriorate into a `revenge` section

"Only trouble with a name and shame section is that it could quickly deteriorate into a `revenge` section"

I think so too.

And when people have legit reasons for cancelling they'll probably get named and shamed as well.

Then take into account people who don't even know what time wasting means...

» Add a new message to this topic