FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > unicorns real or figment

unicorns real or figment

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *arley4mrj OP   Couple  over a year ago

MANCHESTER

Do unicorns actually exist and if so anywhere near manchester?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No.

All unicorns are Liverpool supporters so we're herded out of Manchester years ago.

There are plenty around but everyone is looking for them so I guess you need to stand out from the crowd to attract them over all your competition.

If it's a bisexual lady you want to do a FFM where she'll play with you both then I guess it'll all hinge on how attractive the male half as well as the female half is to them.. I know you haven't asked for a profile critique but all your pics are of the lady.

Anyway, good luck and I hope you find what you're looking for!

They are all in the Forbidden Forest at a secret location.

Hate that term

By *abloversCouple  over a year ago

London

"No.

All unicorns are Liverpool supporters so we're herded out of Manchester years ago. "

Agreed - we were told to move on (lol)!

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

As a proper single bi fem I rarely play with couples, I have done in the past and had some great experiences but the negitive experiences outweigh the positives so now just stick with single men...

"There are plenty around but everyone is looking for them so I guess you need to stand out from the crowd to attract them over all your competition.

If it's a bisexual lady you want to do a FFM where she'll play with you both then I guess it'll all hinge on how attractive the male half as well as the female half is to them.. I know you haven't asked for a profile critique but all your pics are of the lady.

Anyway, good luck and I hope you find what you're looking for! "

Agree with this.

I only play with couples who both play... Therefore like to see just as many pics of male half.. Not just the cock.

I wouldn't play with anyone who referred to me as a unicorn though...

"There are plenty around but everyone is looking for them so I guess you need to stand out from the crowd to attract them over all your competition.

Agree with this.

I only play with couples who both play... Therefore like to see just as many pics of male half.. Not just the cock.

I wouldn't play with anyone who referred to me as a unicorn though... "

I'm bit naive .... what the unicorn term referring to?? Xx

By *bsinthe_boyMan  over a year ago

Luton

Unicorn refers to a bisexual single lady wanting to meet a male - female couple. So called because they are considered rare.

Most people hate the title. They are only "rare" because male-female couples seeking a bi lady are a cliché.

Some are particular about who they have sex with.

By *endrix30Man  over a year ago

dudley

"They are all in the Forbidden Forest at a secret location. "
I have seen some in the film Legend. Lol.

By *endrix30Man  over a year ago

dudley

"Unicorn refers to a bisexual single lady wanting to meet a male - female couple. So called because they are considered rare.

Most people hate the title. They are only "rare" because male-female couples seeking a bi lady are a cliché. "

I thought a unicorn was a white horse with a horn on its head.

"Unicorn refers to a bisexual single lady wanting to meet a male - female couple. So called because they are considered rare.

Most people hate the title. They are only "rare" because male-female couples seeking a bi lady are a cliché. "

Thank you....I learn something every day xx

We seem to find and meet them... And some in Manchester too... But we mostly meet ladies at social events and it goes from there

"Do unicorns actually exist and if so anywhere near manchester? "

I love to play with couples, my husband allows me to play out without him.....I am very kinky, very liberated and love to be dominated ......can be a wicked little minx of a switch too and also have a soft, sensual side. See you soon maybe? x x x

I like playing with couples but prefer to do it if we meet in a club, at least you can see if you click straight away rather than having to go out and meet them and hope for the best.

A perfectly reasonable question .

Ok so you've incurred the wrath of some of the single bi females by referring to them as unicorns . No matter , you probably wouldn't have enjoyed meeting them anyway !

You go to clubs , and it's not hard to find them there , once you get yourselves known .

We have had lots of fun with single bi females , but we don't really look for them . There's a clue - don't look too hardcore, and don't appear desperate .

Good luck

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I've played with a couple but it takes me a while to find the right pair. Ie a couple with a go with the flow type attitude who believe that it should be a 3 way thing in terms of involvement

Ps I don't like the term unicorn either.

Agree with this.

I wouldn't play with anyone who referred to me as a unicorn though... "

We try to show equal amounts of both of us on profile.. Can't see it working any other way really if we are seeking a genuine meet with a single hottie X

By *ustusboth2013Couple  over a year ago

Birmingham

Don't want to burst your bubble, but unicorns are a myth, they don't exist.

Single bisexual females do exist.

Personally, not a fan of the term either. We refer to it in our profile as that's what sone people use, but prefer to call a single female, a female.

Birmingham

"No.

All unicorns are Liverpool supporters so we're herded out of Manchester years ago.

Agreed - we were told to move on (lol)!"

Move on or walk on? Lol

Birmingham

We went to partners in bury a few weeks ago and there were at least four single females there. We know as we hung out with them and a couple came back to our hotel.

No unicorns I'm afraid though.

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"As a proper single bi fem I rarely play with couples, I have done in the past and had some great experiences but the negitive experiences outweigh the positives so now just stick with single men... "

This!

And we're not unicorns... they are a figment of your imagination.

"As a proper single bi fem I rarely play with couples, I have done in the past and had some great experiences but the negitive experiences outweigh the positives so now just stick with single men...

This!

And we're not unicorns... they are a figment of your imagination. "

We're sorry to hear you have had negative experiences with couples, we strive to spoil our girls in a meet and make them feel safe and equal in a play situation.. We love spoiling girls as we realize it's a huge step joining a couple for play dates and we never take that for granted, really hope you don't miss out on future meets with couples X

"As a proper single bi fem I rarely play with couples, I have done in the past and had some great experiences but the negitive experiences outweigh the positives so now just stick with single men...

This!

We're sorry to hear you have had negative experiences with couples, we strive to spoil our girls in a meet and make them feel safe and equal in a play situation.. We love spoiling girls as we realize it's a huge step joining a couple for play dates and we never take that for granted, really hope you don't miss out on future meets with couples X "

Just won't meet couples now just my thing, if I choose to play with them in a club then that's probably down to my mood at that second in time. I'm sure that there are some lovely couples but in the years I've been in this lifestyle I have had far more negative experiences with couples than single males.so for that reason I now choose not to seek couples

This!

We're sorry to hear you have had negative experiences with couples, we strive to spoil our girls in a meet and make them feel safe and equal in a play situation.. We love spoiling girls as we realize it's a huge step joining a couple for play dates and we never take that for granted, really hope you don't miss out on future meets with couples X

Just won't meet couples now just my thing, if I choose to play with them in a club then that's probably down to my mood at that second in time. I'm sure that there are some lovely couples but in the years I've been in this lifestyle I have had far more negative experiences with couples than single males.so for that reason I now choose not to seek couples "

Understood, well I hope all your future meets are wonderful sexy positive ones MWAH xxx

I agree with much of the above regards the use of the term unicorn and the fact that to play with a couple being attracted to both is an important aspect, your profile is all pics of the female which would put me off.

I no longer play with couples alone for a number of reasons but one important one for me is that I prefer to talk to the last rather than the male half, in most cases I found it was the male I was chatting with and it didn't build confidence in me about the structure and dynamics of possible play, maybe consider this when messaging ladies.

Birmingham

This!

We're sorry to hear you have had negative experiences with couples, we strive to spoil our girls in a meet and make them feel safe and equal in a play situation.. We love spoiling girls as we realize it's a huge step joining a couple for play dates and we never take that for granted, really hope you don't miss out on future meets with couples X "

Totally agree with this post.

Sorry to hear that you have had disappointing experiences with couples. After all, swinging should have a part where you can try different things and it's sad to hear that if you want to play with a couple, then you feel you can't.

Maybe you haven't been fortunate to find the right couple yet.

We've met and played with many females (single or in a couple) and it appears that it's been a good night for all.

I think this comes down to how we approach our meets. We treat single females no different to how we treat couples.

We are considerate of their feelings, give respect and expect it in return.

Of course, unlike a couple there's only one of you versus two (but that's what it is right and part of the fun that both parties want right?). Nevertheless, it's in the back of our mind that you do need to feel relaxed.

Finally, if a female comes to our house (ie a meet on fab), then Jordan purposely stays out the way for the first 10 minutes (even though you are meeting two people and expect to see two people.) we find this works well as it allows the girls to feel each other and a bit on one on one time. (this wasn't initially done on purpose. Our first meet with a female, Jordan was still getting ready, but felt it worked well, so we continued that way).

From what we've learned, many women feel that there can be a desperation from some couples for a MFF. And either feel the man is very pushy, or the woman is pushy (because of the man).

Right or wrong, then maybe some couples should consider this.

I think there's too many profiles that use the term Unicorn (which sounds like it does rub some females up the wrong way) and also suggest that MFF is impossible with different statements.

Maybe it's these things that set off the wrong message.

Just go with the flow we say and just enjoy each experience, be it MMF, MFF or MFFM or whatever without tagging the experience and enjoying it for what it is.

Nothing wrong with suggesting your fantasies are a FFM or that you would like to try a certain thing or position in a MFF. But I personally think that when the profile then goes on to. If they don't exist, or we've gave up or they're impossible or whatever, it sends the wrong message and if I was a single female, I'd be thinking well there might be something not right with you, that's why.

Off on a slight tangent I know.

But anyway, good luck, I hope you reconsider and find a decent couple x

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

My experiences with couples haven't been all bad but I'm very careful about getting involved. The club scenario would really be the only way I'd do that now. That way you can all have a nice time then leave.

I'd want a couple to be rock solid between themselves before I put myself into that dynamic. I don't want to deal with insecurities or jealousy thanks very much.

By *educedWoman  over a year ago

Birmingham

I'm more of a narwhal!

"I'm more of a narwhal!"

A lovely narwhal though

Birmingham

"I'm more of a narwhal!

A lovely narwhal though "

It is so interesting to me how these conversations play out so differently from single guy conversations.

From what I read on these threads, many single women have had at least some negative experiences with couples, usually having to do with insecurities or jealousies it would seem. But it doesn't sound like the same thing happens as often with men. Unless it is and the conversions are just not as common?

Either way I find it interesting. As for us, we actively seek single guys but not so much single women. I guess I feel like women have so many people chasing them that if they are interested in us, they would just let us know instead of us bothering them.

-Courtney

By *dwalu2Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

"It is so interesting to me how these conversations play out so differently from single guy conversations.

From what I read on these threads, many single women have had at least some negative experiences with couples, usually having to do with insecurities or jealousies it would seem. But it doesn't sound like the same thing happens as often with men. Unless it is and the conversions are just not as common?

Either way I find it interesting. As for us, we actively seek single guys but not so much single women. I guess I feel like women have so many people chasing them that if they are interested in us, they would just let us know instead of us bothering them.

-Courtney "

There are plenty of guys who have posted about negative experiences they have had with couples, but they mainly come out in 'worst ever meet' type threads.

Think the difference is that there will very rarely be a thread from a couple complaining that they can't find single men. And single men who have had bad experiences with couples are less likely to air them so readily, for fear of ruining their chance of prospective future meets.

"It is so interesting to me how these conversations play out so differently from single guy conversations.

-Courtney

There are plenty of guys who have posted about negative experiences they have had with couples, but they mainly come out in 'worst ever meet' type threads.

Think the difference is that there will very rarely be a thread from a couple complaining that they can't find single men. And single men who have had bad experiences with couples are less likely to air them so readily, for fear of ruining their chance of prospective future meets."

Good points. I didn't really think about that. I wonder how many single guys would stop meeting couples if they had an easier time finding single women.

-Courtney

I seem to be approached by soft swap couples who only want girl-girl play predominantly. That's not what I want, so I don't meet with them. Couples who are happy for the guy to be involved too are rare locally it appears?!

A single F friend of mine will only do FFM if they aren't a couple, because of the insecurities/jealousy issues. Fair enough. That hasn't been an issue for me tho so I can't really comment.

I think there is someone for everyone out there but clubs are definitely easier to meet people than fab in my experience

Also hate when I get messages from single females who just happy to want to bring heir hubby. -.- no.

Birmingham

"I'm more of a narwhal!"

Is this because you like hot tubs?

By the way, you're a narwhal without a coat. Still proudly hanging on our coat rack lol.

We must get this back to you xx

Bristol

"I seem to be approached by soft swap couples who only want girl-girl play predominantly. That's not what I want, so I don't meet with them. Couples who are happy for the guy to be involved too are rare locally it appears?!

A single F friend of mine will only do FFM if they aren't a couple, because of the insecurities/jealousy issues. Fair enough. That hasn't been an issue for me tho so I can't really comment.

I think there is someone for everyone out there but clubs are definitely easier to meet people than fab in my experience "

We've found it easier to meet women through Fab than at clubs, although we haven't been to loads. But Fab's been relatively good to us as far as meeting lovely women goes.

But yes, geography is always going to be one of the the biggest hurdles.

There is certainly a lot of "jealousy" and "insecurity" comments about couples with single girls, in all our meets and parties we have seen more insecurity issues with couples on couples themselves..which is why we have put couples on the back burner. we havent ever had a jealousy issue with a meet and certainly not insecure, i think to even consider swinging or bringing someone into your relationship is insane if youre not secure within yourselves and your relationship, we dont like to be branded jealous/insecure as such as much as girls do not not like to be branded mythical beasts.

As for meeting single girls i think it is important that the female is genuinley Bi-sexual and enjoys the time spent with a girl whether there is interaction from the guy or not, as for the guy being involved soft or full that surely as in every meet is subject to the mood and chemistry of all involved, to exclude yourself from a meet because youre expectant of a particular outcome is surely just ignorance!

"Also hate when I get messages from single females who just happy to want to bring heir hubby. -.- no."

I feel your pain lol.

I used to message women on here seeking just the woman, however it was amazing how many were actually guys pretending to be women or the woman wasn't actually single and wanted her bf/hubby to watch/join or the ones who were actually single women ended up time wasting by cancelling the day before or on the day of the meet. Lol I gave up and went back to seeking single men only. Seeking couples was an equal nightmare. They were either the male who spoke and funny enough the female was always busy. One situation was the female was pregnant, OK fair enough I offered to meet her for a girly coffee social only like millions of women do everyday...nope she could never make that. I left it for a few months then messaged back only to be told she's still pregnant. Whoa call the Guinness Book of Records because here we have a woman that's been pregnant for 12 months so far lol! Gave up on couples too. So back to single guys only. X

"There is certainly a lot of "jealousy" and "insecurity" comments about couples with single girls, in all our meets and parties we have seen more insecurity issues with couples on couples themselves..which is why we have put couples on the back burner. we havent ever had a jealousy issue with a meet and certainly not insecure, i think to even consider swinging or bringing someone into your relationship is insane if youre not secure within yourselves and your relationship, we dont like to be branded jealous/insecure as such as much as girls do not not like to be branded mythical beasts.

As for meeting single girls i think it is important that the female is genuinley Bi-sexual and enjoys the time spent with a girl whether there is interaction from the guy or not, as for the guy being involved soft or full that surely as in every meet is subject to the mood and chemistry of all involved, to exclude yourself from a meet because youre expectant of a particular outcome is surely just ignorance!

"

I have photographic evidence on my profile!

"There is certainly a lot of "jealousy" and "insecurity" comments about couples with single girls, in all our meets and parties we have seen more insecurity issues with couples on couples themselves..which is why we have put couples on the back burner. we havent ever had a jealousy issue with a meet and certainly not insecure, i think to even consider swinging or bringing someone into your relationship is insane if youre not secure within yourselves and your relationship, we dont like to be branded jealous/insecure as such as much as girls do not not like to be branded mythical beasts.

"

Genuinely bi and would happily have a girlfriend rather then a boyfriend when I choose to finally settle down. Not sure my family would be happy mind but I would be!

Bristol

"as for the guy being involved soft or full that surely as in every meet is subject to the mood and chemistry of all involved, to exclude yourself from a meet because youre expectant of a particular outcome is surely just ignorance!

"

Can't agree with that at all. If a woman wants to meet a couple because she enjoys being fucked by and fucking a man and woman together, turning up and finding that only one or the other will play because of 'the mood' is going to be a disappointment, and a waste of her time.

Birmingham

"Also hate when I get messages from single females who just happy to want to bring heir hubby. -.- no."

I think this goes hand in hand with your previous post. I guess when doing this for "hubby", it's inevitable jealousy or more likely insecurity will kick in.

For me, as a male, my first priority in our relationship is Lizzie. As long as she is enjoying, then I'm happy. Lizzie is very bi and loves her women, so does it for her and not me.

Secondly, I then want to make sure the lady is happy too. Key is understanding what they want. My involvement is then fitted around that need/want.

Personally I'm happy to take a backseat and will respect this. However, Lizzie is more about having me involved in the meeting.

Finally, it's me. And being blunt I'm really not going to complain if I am with two females that are very happy with each other. With them both feeling happy and comfortable, then my pleasure is already 80% there.

Our fun to date has resulted in no negative MFF meets, whether in a club, hotel or at home.

Key to this is that Lizzie is confident in herself, isn't insecure or jealous and this in turn makes the other lady feel comfortable to be herself.

These posts do really make us laugh,do you just search fab for these wonderful creatures when you have Canal st on your doorstep?

Ive lost count of the number of times weve been to the triangle in Newcastle and met lovely single women face to face either lesbian or bisexual.....it all does not just happen on a free swinging site where most of the single bi fems are actually called Kevin

are you on about the mythical creatures that float about in fairy tales or are you using the derogatory term for a single bi fem?

"as for the guy being involved soft or full that surely as in every meet is subject to the mood and chemistry of all involved, to exclude yourself from a meet because youre expectant of a particular outcome is surely just ignorance!

Can't agree with that at all. If a woman wants to meet a couple because she enjoys being fucked by and fucking a man and woman together, turning up and finding that only one or the other will play because of 'the mood' is going to be a disappointment, and a waste of her time."

Well thats a very dated attitude to set aside all if the positive attributes of a meet and base it all on just a fuck, we wouldnt consider anyones company wether it be full on/soft play or a social meet a waste of time because thats just rude, but if it works for you to clarify your basic agenda then say no more. I guess we are more open to all types of liberating experiences.. x

"I'm more of a narwhal!

A lovely narwhal though

"

Call me a unicorn, narwhal, female, whatever. I'm not really offended by any term, I'm offended by people's actions and behavior....

I will play with couples but I have to be attracted to them in some way. Not necessarily physically attracted either. That said, I only play in clubs and within everyone's boundaries.

Birmingham

"I'm more of a narwhal!

Is this because you like hot tubs?

By the way, you're a narwhal without a coat. Still proudly hanging on our coat rack lol.

We must get this back to you xx"

It's because I am elusive, slightly fat but very very real.

Bristol

Can't agree with that at all. If a woman wants to meet a couple because she enjoys being fucked by and fucking a man and woman together, turning up and finding that only one or the other will play because of 'the mood' is going to be a disappointment, and a waste of her time.

Well thats a very dated attitude to set aside all if the positive attributes of a meet and base it all on just a fuck, we wouldnt consider anyones company wether it be full on/soft play or a social meet a waste of time because thats just rude, but if it works for you to clarify your basic agenda then say no more. I guess we are more open to all types of liberating experiences.. x "

What an odd reply!

There is nothing 'dated' about people being open and honest with each other about what they want from a meet.

To be honest, you sound like you are trying to justify exactly the sort of behaviour that causes so many women to have bad experiences on meets with couples - they expect to play with both, and then it turns out it's about the two women putting on a show with little or no involvement from the man...because of 'the mood'.

Apologies if that's not what you are saying, but that's how it comes across.

"

If I want one on one interaction with a female.. I will meet a female... If I meet a couple I expect interaction from both... so no not ignorance to exclude myself from a meet with a couple if both don't play.

"No.

All unicorns are Liverpool supporters so we're herded out of Manchester years ago. "

Liiiiverrpooooool

This!

Sorry to hear that you have had disappointing experiences with couples. After all, swinging should have a part where you can try different things and it's sad to hear that if you want to play with a couple, then you feel you can't.

We've met and played with many females (single or in a couple) and it appears that it's been a good night for all.

I think this comes down to how we approach our meets. We treat single females no different to how we treat couples.

Of course, unlike a couple there's only one of you versus two (but that's what it is right and part of the fun that both parties want right?). Nevertheless, it's in the back of our mind that you do need to feel relaxed.

Finally, if a female comes to our house (ie a meet on fab), then Jordan purposely stays out the way for the first 10 minutes (even though you are meeting two people and expect to see two people.) we find this works well as it allows the girls to feel each other and a bit on one on one time. (this wasn't initially done on purpose. Our first meet with a female, Jordan was still getting ready, but felt it worked well, so we continued that way).

From what we've learned, many women feel that there can be a desperation from some couples for a MFF. And either feel the man is very pushy, or the woman is pushy (because of the man).

I think there's too many profiles that use the term Unicorn (which sounds like it does rub some females up the wrong way) and also suggest that MFF is impossible with different statements.

Just go with the flow we say and just enjoy each experience, be it MMF, MFF or MFFM or whatever without tagging the experience and enjoying it for what it is.

Nothing wrong with suggesting your fantasies are a FFM or that you would like to try a certain thing or position in a MFF. But I personally think that when the profile then goes on to. If they don't exist, or we've gave up or they're impossible or whatever, it sends the wrong message and if I was a single female, I'd be thinking well there might be something not right with you, that's why.

But anyway, good luck, I hope you reconsider and find a decent couple x "

If not about finding the right couple I'm enjoying meeting single guys so that's where it will stay...I have great friends who are couples so that's cool...

This!

But anyway, good luck, I hope you reconsider and find a decent couple x "

That would freak me out not meeting both together after all there are two of you but whatever floats your boat and as long as it's working for you guys

Birmingham

This!

If not about finding the right couple I'm enjoying meeting single guys so that's where it will stay...I have great friends who are couples so that's cool... "

And nothing wrong with that if you are enjoying meeting single guys

Just adding some information towards the post.

Birmingham

This!

That would freak me out not meeting both together after all there are two of you but whatever floats your boat and as long as it's working for you guys "

Yeah I could understand that if a woman is there to meet a couple, they obviously want to meet a couple.

It wasn't intended. It was because I'm very laid back and was running late, hence missing the first 10 minutes.

We found in hindsight that it seemed to work well for Lizzie and the other lady. And continued this way.

Typically when we have a meet, Lizzie and the other lady start the ball rolling when it comes to the play.

Our last meet, I kickstarted the fun for a change.

But we do like to experiment and try different things. All part of the learning journey and feeling the moment. X

This!

That would freak me out not meeting both together after all there are two of you but whatever floats your boat and as long as it's working for you guys

Yeah I could understand that if a woman is there to meet a couple, they obviously want to meet a couple.

It wasn't intended. It was because I'm very laid back and was running late, hence missing the first 10 minutes.

We found in hindsight that it seemed to work well for Lizzie and the other lady. And continued this way.

Typically when we have a meet, Lizzie and the other lady start the ball rolling when it comes to the play.

But we do like to experiment and try different things. All part of the learning journey and feeling the moment. X

"

And that's what it should be like...I hope you have lots more fun along the way

Birmingham

This!

And that's what it should be like...I hope you have lots more fun along the way "

We'll do our best _isscheekychops and hope you do too!

By *uited staffs guyMan  over a year ago

staffordshire

Back to the original topic, and in the days of genetic engineering, if we crossbreed a rhino and a horse could be actually get a real unicorn?

Well thats a very dated attitude to set aside all if the positive attributes of a meet and base it all on just a fuck, we wouldnt consider anyones company wether it be full on/soft play or a social meet a waste of time because thats just rude, but if it works for you to clarify your basic agenda then say no more. I guess we are more open to all types of liberating experiences.. x

What an odd reply!

There is nothing 'dated' about people being open and honest with each other about what they want from a meet.

To be honest, you sound like you are trying to justify exactly the sort of behaviour that causes so many women to have bad experiences on meets with couples - they expect to play with both, and then it turns out it's about the two women putting on a show with little or no involvement from the man...because of 'the mood'.

Apologies if that's not what you are saying, but that's how it comes across."

You seem to put all the emphasis on the guy on the day, thats not the point.. if a single girl arrived and on that occasion decided she only wanted a social or soft play session we certainly wouldnt get shitty and tell her we expected more from her as "promised" which would be a horrofic position to put anyoneand penning The term putting on a show sums up my point about a women not being genuinley bi-sexual, when a women actually enjoys the pleasures of another women they do not see it as a show of any kind.

Maybe that is why of the numerous meets we have had with single girls are all exceptional, because there is no pressure, no expectant behaviour, no rivalry or insecurity.. just indulgent fun x

By *ohnkezCouple  over a year ago

chesterfield

I'm real

Bristol

But so far away...

By *ohnkezCouple  over a year ago

chesterfield

"But so far away... "

"Back to the original topic, and in the days of genetic engineering, if we crossbreed a rhino and a horse could be actually get a real unicorn?"

Great question

But if it worked , would anyone wanna fuck it ?

I think the issue and primary problem with meeting the 'elusive' single bi female is the mentality if so many couples surrounding them. Rather than treating them as a person its always all about their addition to the couples sex life rather than the couple focussing on the female. Very often she gets treated like a sex toy or performance piece, a fantasy to be ticked off.

This stems from oh so many couples sense of entitlement.

With regards to are they real? Yes, yes they are the majority of my meets have been with single bi ladies

Bristol

Wow. Generalising much?

Birmingham

I'm still chuckling to myself that a mythical creature might actually be geographically located somewhere other than the imagination.

There'll be a post dedicated to sightings soon.

"Yep there were two spotted in the Trafford Centre walking towards Banana Republic with a Kraken, Nessie and two Ann Summers bags"

By *lighty1Woman  over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

"... as for the guy being involved soft or full that surely as in every meet is subject to the mood and chemistry of all involved, to exclude yourself from a meet because youre expectant of a particular outcome is surely just ignorance!"

No, it's not ignorance for someone to decline to play, if their needs are not going to be met. I no longer play with couples, but when I did, the involvement of the guy was important to me. I agree that no-one can have 'expectations' of sex at a meet, but if the guy was unwilling to play, I would hope that this would have been made clear BEFORE play started. So I could excuse myself and leave.

Just imagine the scenario with the couple reversed - at the crucial point the woman is unwilling to play, but the guy still expects to get his fun with the bisexual single girl, even though she was expecting to be playing with a couple??? Is she 'ignorant' for saying no??? The alternatives should all be discussed BEFORE play starts, to ensure that everyone knows where they stand.

"... as for the guy being involved soft or full that surely as in every meet is subject to the mood and chemistry of all involved, to exclude yourself from a meet because youre expectant of a particular outcome is surely just ignorance!

No, it's not ignorance for someone to decline to play, if their needs are not going to be met. I no longer play with couples, but when I did, the involvement of the guy was important to me. I agree that no-one can have 'expectations' of sex at a meet, but if the guy was unwilling to play, I would hope that this would have been made clear BEFORE play started. So I could excuse myself and leave.

Just imagine the scenario with the couple reversed - at the crucial point the woman is unwilling to play, but the guy still expects to get his fun with the bisexual single girl, even though she was expecting to be playing with a couple??? Is she 'ignorant' for saying no??? The alternatives should all be discussed BEFORE play starts, to ensure that everyone knows where they stand."

No.. read again, you have clarified my point, to assume its ok to fuck the girl is ignorant and to call her a waste of time because how she feels at the time is just outright rude, to go with flow within the circumstances and boundries of the meet is how we treat a situation.. x

By *uited staffs guyMan  over a year ago

staffordshire

"Back to the original topic, and in the days of genetic engineering, if we crossbreed a rhino and a horse could be actually get a real unicorn?

Great question

But if it worked , would anyone wanna fuck it ?

"

If you advertised a unicorn gangbang party on here it'd be inundated, a bit of dim lighting and most wouldn't object to a bit of fur!

"

"

I disagree with that. I've had an experience where the woman said 'no touching my man'. Well that's not what I want. So I wouldn't meet with that type of couple again. Not because I'm ignorant, but because I know what I want.

Hi guys!

I'm not fully bi but I took a look at your profile to see if I could help!

The pics are good - but the text seems to be aimed at males?

I'd perhaps include a friendly paragraph or two (no shouty caps) to say what you'd like from a female and what you offer in return?

If you have great personalities to go with those friendly faces then why not try a club or party? They're a great place to meet single fems and couples!

Birmingham

"

I disagree with that. I've had an experience where the woman said 'no touching my man'. Well that's not what I want. So I wouldn't meet with that type of couple again. Not because I'm ignorant, but because I know what I want."

It's ultimately about two parties ironing out the high level requirements to see if there's something they can work on and initially look compatible. Then the low level stuff can be discussed as you meet.

Sorry if it sounds business like, but that's pretty much what it's about.

If a couple want a fem to play with the girl only, and they find a girl that wants girl only, then a good start.

If a couple want a fem to play with both and the girl wants this too, then again a good start.

All the little stuff like type of position, particular scenarios can be discussed when you meet and act towards ice breakers.

Direct but simple. Surely? xx

"I think the issue and primary problem with meeting the 'elusive' single bi female is the mentality if so many couples surrounding them. Rather than treating them as a person its always all about their addition to the couples sex life rather than the couple focussing on the female. Very often she gets treated like a sex toy or performance piece, a fantasy to be ticked off.

With regards to are they real? Yes, yes they are the majority of my meets have been with single bi ladies"

This is very true of some couples.

Men usually don't care when couples are this way- they get to shag some bloke's missus. Women however are often different, hence the issues some couples have when trying to find a woman to join them.

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

"We seem to find and meet them... And some in Manchester too... But we mostly meet ladies at social events and it goes from there "

I've got a stock answer to this, but it rambles on a bit, so, for brevity, we meet and play with lots of friends who just so happen to be single, fem, and bi... but first and foremost they are friends... not "notches" or some sort of "mythical beast".

"I think the issue and primary problem with meeting the 'elusive' single bi female is the mentality if so many couples surrounding them. Rather than treating them as a person its always all about their addition to the couples sex life rather than the couple focussing on the female. Very often she gets treated like a sex toy or performance piece, a fantasy to be ticked off.

With regards to are they real? Yes, yes they are the majority of my meets have been with single bi ladies

Men usually don't care when couples are this way- they get to shag some bloke's missus. Women however are often different, hence the issues some couples have when trying to find a woman to join them. "

Some couples being the operative statement here .

The whole couples sense of entitlement gets me every time . We don't feel entitled to anything , never have , never will .

It's far more prevalent with single bi females as far as I can see .

Men usually don't care when couples are this way- they get to shag some bloke's missus. Women however are often different, hence the issues some couples have when trying to find a woman to join them.

The whole couples sense of entitlement gets me every time . We don't feel entitled to anything , never have , never will .

"

Why the rolley eyes? I said "some".

Why the rolley eyes? I said "some". "

Sorry , rolley eyes were directed more towards the ' entitled couples ' comment , which you didn't make .

Why the rolley eyes? I said "some".

Sorry , rolley eyes were directed more towards the ' entitled couples ' comment , which you didn't make .

"

I gave it a thumbs up though.

Some are... Some are lovely.

By *rs-Naughty_Mr-CuddlesCouple  over a year ago

Nr coleford

Did have the unicorn the single bi lady only now she is my wife

I'm a single bi fem but I DETEST the term "unicorn" and it's one of the things that's turned me off looking for couples on here - mainly on my experience because it tends to be the male pushing it and the woman goes along with it or it's the male just wanting a show OR jealousy & insecurities get in the way.

But never say never.

"We seem to find and meet them... And some in Manchester too... But we mostly meet ladies at social events and it goes from there

I've got a stock answer to this, but it rambles on a bit, so, for brevity, we meet and play with lots of friends who just so happen to be single, fem, and bi... but first and foremost they are friends... not "notches" or some sort of "mythical beast"."

Exactly this x

oh wow - fmf this afternoon and I think I was their unicorn! great fun! m x

By *unandbuckCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

We can definitely confirm they are very real , and very special xx

"oh wow - fmf this afternoon and I think I was their unicorn! great fun! m x"

a single bifem then? that's what the general definition is

They're real and I've got the horn.

I'm curious and have been faced with jealousy from couples and non-couples.

The last situation was where the lady, who was in a fb situation, was about ten years older and as she freely admitted, a lot curvier. I'm not a sub but it definitely felt like she was trying to dominate things.

Two couples have also split because of jealousy but the male still wants to meet!!

I guess it takes all sorts to make a world but I now prefer chatting for longer than I would have before arranging a social. I would find it a privilege to be invited into a couple's bed but only if all involved are respected and one not treated as a toy or 'treat'.

My point is that jealousy can occur in all situations, unless each individual (whether they are part of a relationship or not) is emotionally secure within themselves.

"I'm curious and have been faced with jealousy from couples and non-couples.

The last situation was where the lady, who was in a fb situation, was about ten years older and as she freely admitted, a lot curvier. I'm not a sub but it definitely felt like she was trying to dominate things.

Two couples have also split because of jealousy but the male still wants to meet!!

I guess it takes all sorts to make a world but I now prefer chatting for longer than I would have before arranging a social. I would find it a privilege to be invited into a couple's bed but only if all involved are respected and one not treated as a toy or 'treat'.

My point is that jealousy can occur in all situations, unless each individual (whether they are part of a relationship or not) is emotionally secure within themselves."

By *rinking-in-laCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Most people hate the title. They are only "rare" because male-female couples seeking a bi lady are a cliché. I thought a unicorn was a white horse with a horn on its head. "

Racist. They come in all colours.

Birmingham

"I'm curious and have been faced with jealousy from couples and non-couples.

My point is that jealousy can occur in all situations, unless each individual (whether they are part of a relationship or not) is emotionally secure within themselves."

We can certainly see how jealousy could interfere and being honest, myself and Lizzie occasionally get mild twangs (but they can come unexpectedly and not experienced in a mff as yet). However, we are in control of this and it has never caused an issue in our swinging. In fact, we see nothing wrong with the odd twang of jealousy (which is normal in a loving relationship) as long as you are secure in yourselves and your relationship.

Security is a big thing for us, anyone insecure we'd prefer to decline any fun with them. Because inevitably it will lead to jealousy.

As long as they are secure and in control of any jealousy issues (which we'd hope are mild and not on display), we are comfortable with this.

But anyone displaying insecurity and/or jealousy (the operative word for our jealousy is mild and very infrequent and can happen away from swinging) should really reevaluate whether swinging is the right arena for them.

Hopefully, I've communicated this ok.

Most people hate the title. They are only "rare" because male-female couples seeking a bi lady are a cliché. I thought a unicorn was a white horse with a horn on its head.

Racist. They come in all colours."

Bristol

"I would find it a privilege to be invited into a couple's bed but only if all involved are respected and one not treated as a toy or 'treat'.

"

It's also worth remembering that there are plenty of bi fems on Fab who want to join a couple precisely because they wish to be used as a sex toy by them.

Playing in a scenario like that doesn't consequently mean there is any lack of respect or consideration by the couple involved.

When the guest is made to feel that way when she doesn't want that particular experience is when it is disrespectful and inconsiderate.

"I would find it a privilege to be invited into a couple's bed but only if all involved are respected and one not treated as a toy or 'treat'.

It's also worth remembering that there are plenty of bi fems on Fab who want to join a couple precisely because they wish to be used as a sex toy by them.

Playing in a scenario like that doesn't consequently mean there is any lack of respect or consideration by the couple involved.

When the guest is made to feel that way when she doesn't want that particular experience is when it is disrespectful and inconsiderate."

A very good point

» Add a new message to this topic