FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > would like to host a party

would like to host a party

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

At some point in the near future any intrest northwest ???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A house party at mine details to follow if enough interest

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

"A house party at mine details to follow if enough interest"

Not quite as easy as you thought OP?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i'd meet more people first, then branch out on introducing friends to friends until you have enough who like each other and want to paty together.

last thing you probably need is a load of randoms just turning up at your house.

Am up for it. I find best thing is draw up a guest list and when you get enough people send it to everyone so they can check out profiles and swap pics see if everyone is ok with the majority and take it from there.

"Am up for it. I find best thing is draw up a guest list and when you get enough people send it to everyone so they can check out profiles and swap pics see if everyone is ok with the majority and take it from there. "

You organise parties?

"Am up for it. I find best thing is draw up a guest list and when you get enough people send it to everyone so they can check out profiles and swap pics see if everyone is ok with the majority and take it from there.

You organise parties?"

Ye done a few

"i'd meet more people first, then branch out on introducing friends to friends until you have enough who like each other and want to paty together.

last thing you probably need is a load of randoms just turning up at your house."

Agreed....but I always aimed to invite at least two "new to us" couples....it enlarges ones circles of friends. Hence my previous profile had so many verifications I had to leave the site.

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

I find trying to organise one as a single guy difficult. So I have a lovely couple who do that for me and I just host.

"Am up for it. I find best thing is draw up a guest list and when you get enough people send it to everyone so they can check out profiles and swap pics see if everyone is ok with the majority and take it from there.

You organise parties?

Ye done a few "

Yet you have absolutely no veris. Strange that for a party planner.

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

You organise parties?

Ye done a few

Yet you have absolutely no veris. Strange that for a party planner."

You organise parties?

Ye done a few

Yet you have absolutely no veris. Strange that for a party planner."

Ok rude looool Guess what the swinging world doesn't just evolve around fab. The fact that I've not long moved back to Manchester and not long been on here probably has something to do with it too. I said I've arranged a few parties your the one who said party planner not me. Now I assume your gonna tell me am lying but hey guess you trolls are always right lol

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

You organise parties?

Ye done a few

Ok rude looool Guess what the swinging world doesn't just evolve around fab. The fact that I've not long moved back to Manchester and not long been on here probably has something to do with it too. I said I've arranged a few parties your the one who said party planner not me. Now I assume your gonna tell me am lying but hey guess you trolls are always right lol"

Where did you publicise these parties? Or were these for friends & family only

You organise parties?

Ye done a few

Ok rude looool Guess what the swinging world doesn't just evolve around fab. The fact that I've not long moved back to Manchester and not long been on here probably has something to do with it too. I said I've arranged a few parties your the one who said party planner not me. Now I assume your gonna tell me am lying but hey guess you trolls are always right lol"

Sorry about the hostile reply I was simply putting an idea forward that was all your response was offensive to me especially as you could have just asked me normally.

You organise parties?

Ye done a few

Ok rude looool Guess what the swinging world doesn't just evolve around fab. The fact that I've not long moved back to Manchester and not long been on here probably has something to do with it too. I said I've arranged a few parties your the one who said party planner not me. Now I assume your gonna tell me am lying but hey guess you trolls are always right lol

Where did you publicise these parties? Or were these for friends & family only "

Family look if u wanna think am a liar that is totally fine lol

» Add a new message to this topic