FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Silly question!

Silly question!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi, I'm going to a club for the first time this weekend and wanted to ask some advice. I know this subject has been done to death! Someone mentioned in a previous post that people may assume that the girl in a couple is bi but what if I'm not? I don't want to be rude to anyone (and maybe they won't want to shag me anyway!) but how can I make it clear politely that I don't do girls? I'm hoping (if I get very lucky!) to play with more than one man at once, how likely is that to happen on a couples' night?

Sorry for sounding like such a novice

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago
Forum Mod

If you think you're getting into a situation where you could be playing with someone then just tell them before you play,its a lot easier than getting into an awkward situation where you feel uncomfortable

In my experience on a couples night it may not be so easy to play with more than one man at once,they'll have their wives there too and I don't know how many would want to be sitting there twiddling their thumbs while you play

That is only my experience and others may have different ones,if you want to play with lots of men then a night where single men are allowed may be a better option

I hope you have a good time whatever happens

Excellent advice, thank you!

P x

[Removed by poster at 26/01/11 22:49:53]

I go to clubs on my own, and had been approached by couples who ask if I would play with them, and I would reply I do not play with couples or ladies, and they would leave me alone.

no question is a silly question if your looking for an answer.

good luck.

I'm not bi either but frequently asked to play by women. I just smile and tell them I'm straight , its never been an issue and I've never been made to feel uncomfortable. I would agree with pearl necklace and hpc that a night with single men might be a good choice for you. Have fun

I mostly play with single men and I would repeat what the others have said about going when single men can go in.

I've never met anyone in a club who has been arsey if I've not wanted to play. I always go to Chams which I've always found to be very chilled and relaxed. Perhaps most importantly I also know that if I did ever have any problems they would be taken seriously and the person dealth with appropriately.

In my experience, every time we have been to a club, normally chams, the fem of a cple always asks if it is ok to play with Sue, so you should have no probs there. On the other hand, on a cples night you will probably struggle to find more than one guy at once, as the cples go to meet other cples. Go on a night when single guys are allowed, there is a totally different atmosphere and you will have no probs.

"... people may assume that the girl in a couple is bi but what if I'm not? I don't want to be rude to anyone ...."

I am straight, but I first started at a swingers club on "Couple's Night'. Even though I had no intention of playing with couples, I found it a very safe atmosphere, for me to learn about swinging, to learn about the club, and make new friends.

If you're in the same situation, just say 'no thanks', if you're invited to play with a couple. All genuine swingers will accept this.

However, as earlier posters have hinted, if you're hoping to play with more than one man at once, the best option would be to attend on a 'Mixed' night, not a 'couples' night.

Whenever/wherever you decide to go, I hope that you have a great time xxxxx

If you are nervous about going on a singles night by yourself, and they can be a bit full on, find a couple on here who go to whichever your club is, and ask if you can go with them or meet you there. Makes it easier if there is a least one friendly face

Great advice everyone, I feel more comfortable about it already! xx

» Add a new message to this topic