FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > pics help!!!

pics help!!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all, hope your all havin fun : ) right, I've been messaging a lady from my area for the obvious reasons and we seem to be getting on well etc. As a rule I won't message people without pics cos although personality is important to me there MUST be a physical attraction also. After a while messaging I asked to see a pic of her, when she sent the pic if I'm honest I wasn't attracted to her in the slightest. Now I'm not interested I don't want to mess her around or waste my time aswell so how do I tell her that I'm not interested without hurting her feelings? I know this is a sex contacts site not a dating site but its always nice to be nice and I always like to treat people the way I wish to be treated but I'm struggling to think of what to say without coming across as a dick head???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It cant be that bad ! You must have some attraction to have been messaging a while. Have a social and go from there.

Forum Mod

How would you like to be told the same?possibly with politeness? a bit of humour?

We can't all be attracted to everyone and no-one expects to be,just be polite and gentlemanly about it and she should accept it gracefully

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"Sorry, you look just like my sister. It would seem weird"

Be honest!

Be polite!

Simple!

Failing that, use the excuse above ^^^^^!

» Add a new message to this topic