FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Accom for the first time

Accom for the first time

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We are probably accommodating for the first time in the next week or so, and I am being paranoid about neighbours hearing us. R is totally relaxed about it but I'm a worry wart as it's a family next door.. I mean, we can't be the only swingers living in a terrace house that have ever accommodated? What do you guys do? Refrain, cover the walls with insulation, scream in pillows or just don't care? Oh, and I am not the silent type...

S

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Don't let it worry you at all else will put a dampener on your night

By *idsAndyMan  over a year ago

Worcestershire

Put some music on and explain to your meet the need to be discreet and quiet..... Oh and enjoy!

If you're not the silent type they are probably already well aware of how thin the walls are.

By *ancyDrewWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

I have just moved flat and the walls are paper thin. I can hear pretty much everything so neighbours must hear me too. You might get a funny look if yer paths cross, but thats what happens. Music helps I guess. And as someone above said, enjoy!!

Pull the bed from the wall and enjoy your self's what's the worse the thing that can happen lol x

Sex is only natural

By *uperock99Man  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

I don't care bout the noise, my neighbors must say that single bloke next door gets busy sometimes

I solve that problem by ensuring the woman has a cock in her mouth. Turns the screams into low moans which aren't as audible. Bit of a clinical answer but hey-ho.

By *ovable roguesCouple  over a year ago

GATESHEAD

Your worrying now but belive me at the time it won't even cross ya mind haha I am always the same scared someone will hear but when your in the moment u just forget haha xx

"If you're not the silent type they are probably already well aware of how thin the walls are. "

my thoughts - they will be used to it by now

Haha, thanks guys you've definately made me feel less nervous about accommodating. We'll probably put music on and try not to worry.

By *ovable roguesCouple  over a year ago

GATESHEAD

Just enjoy and don't let it ruin your experience hope it goes well xx

I wouldn't worry about it, put some music on and act as if it's a normal party.

We held a party once and all our neighbours are elderly, we don't smoke so the smokers popped outside for a smoke, the next day one of our neighbours who's 80 said to me

" you had a lot of loose women there last night "

Was being of the party dresses lol

Lol, loose women... What did youo reply?

By *ransGuyTV/TS  over a year ago

Cardiff

"If you're not the silent type they are probably already well aware of how thin the walls are. "

I agree. Unless you've never had sex there before then they would have already heard you.

They will just roll their eyes and think "Oh they're at it again", or like I used to "Where are my earplugs, he's reversing the truck. at 4 in the morning again" (she just made the same sound over and over at the same speed, I would lie there willing him to do something different!), now my newer neighbors just argue in the early hours of the morning so I miss Ms Reversing Truck

By *acavityMan  over a year ago

Redditch

I frequently accommodate in a terraced house. I usually put some music on.

Joss stone's soul sessions has a nice vibe.

Parking is more of an issue, than noise.

None of my neighbours have commented on my visitors.

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman  over a year ago

stourbridge area

I doubt if anyone will bother ... and if they do say something. .. just say ....oh I heard something too ... I thought it was you .....

When I lived in a victorian terrace, I could only hear the neighbours if my house was totally quiet. Put music on, maybe keep the party down stairs away from the bedroom?

By *uthTVDerbysTV/TS  over a year ago

Derby

Don't worry. Mr and Mrs Stoats next door are already well aware of your nocturnal activities and it's a common topic of gossip in your neighbourhood ... So,please. Don't fret and live up to the hype!

Who cares? Nothing wrong with hearing next door having sex

Having lived next to neighbours who had noisy sex at 3am, 4am, 5am in the room next to our bedroom practically every night, it fucked me off no end. If you know you're noisy and there's a family next door - why not keep the play downstairs or in a room that's not connected to the neighbouring houses bedrooms, and just don't take the piss with the noise. Same as if you were having a party or something surely.

Ball gags and music.

By *ikeC2012Man  over a year ago

Peterborough

This is why some members say 'cannot accommodate'

It's unfair on neighbours, especially if they have children

[Removed by poster at 24/01/16 14:57:29]

Put on such a performance, by the time you're done, your whole street will need a cigarette!

My theory is my next door make a lot of noise so why can't I and I live in a terraced house tough if they don't like it. Enjoy and stay chilled good luck

Invite then in

Just to clarify, i'm not concerned with neighbours knowing we have sex, it's them knowing we have sex with couples. But yeah, they arent very quiet, kids screaming at 11 at night and people over almost every day drinking and talking loudly. We'll be as respectful at possible and the bed is already on the other side.

"Just to clarify, i'm not concerned with neighbours knowing we have sex, it's them knowing we have sex with couples. But yeah, they arent very quiet, kids screaming at 11 at night and people over almost every day drinking and talking loudly. We'll be as respectful at possible and the bed is already on the other side."

In that case if they're noisy buggers anyway, they probably won't even notice so don't worry about it

"This is why some members say 'cannot accommodate'

It's unfair on neighbours, especially if they have children"

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

I was over in Spain n u could hear every thing cos d walls were paper thin . D lady next door had lots of guys every so often . So we could hear them at it . Another time was in a hotel down in d country on a job n d couple next door was at it all nite long lol . It was their honeymoon lol

By *orthyorkypairCouple  over a year ago

North Yorkshire

"Just to clarify, i'm not concerned with neighbours knowing we have sex, it's them knowing we have sex with couples. But yeah, they arent very quiet, kids screaming at 11 at night and people over almost every day drinking and talking loudly. We'll be as respectful at possible and the bed is already on the other side."

nowt to do with your neighbours what you do as long as it cannot be classed as nuisance behavoir and if they do work it out they will probably be more jealous of you than annoyed with you lol

» Add a new message to this topic