FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Ground rules

Ground rules

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *amcpl4FUN OP   Couple  over a year ago

St Austell

This is aimed at couples generally.

When on a first meet do you talk ground rules first, or just go with the flow and find out what each other likes, as you go.

Personally we find talking ground rules first kind of clinical.

But issues can arise with out rules, like it's too late to find out you've just cum in her hair, when she detests that, for example.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We always make sure we have a quick discussion of ground rules before we play with anyone.

I don't find it clinical personally, just a warmup to playing.

This is why we always have a social. Or I suppose a quick chat about hard limits and away you go

We discussed rules before we even joined the scene, as our experience grew, we discussed and changed the rules by each other's agreements

"We discussed rules before we even joined the scene, as our experience grew, we discussed and changed the rules by each other's agreements"

I think it was meant more with the others than between the two of you. I may be wrong though

By *lighty1Woman  over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

Just don't ever cum in a woman's hair. Unless you are at her house, and it's late at night, and no-one is going to see her before she has had chance to wash her hair, and she has said she likes man-muck in her hair. Just ... don't cum in her hair!

"Just don't ever cum in a woman's hair. Unless you are at her house, and it's late at night, and no-one is going to see her before she has had chance to wash her hair, and she has said she likes man-muck in her hair. Just ... don't cum in her hair!"

In fact... just don't do anything that you've not agreed that you both want to do.

"Just don't ever cum in a woman's hair. Unless you are at her house, and it's late at night, and no-one is going to see her before she has had chance to wash her hair, and she has said she likes man-muck in her hair. Just ... don't cum in her hair!

In fact... just don't do anything that you've not agreed that you both want to do."

That would surely take hours ticking off every single possible action.

By *hoenixcouplexxCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

How can you play without risk of upsetting someone or offending someone if you don't know their boundaries or hard limits?

I suppose you could ask every time you go to do something new but I'd imagine that gets old pretty fast...

By *inkyKellyCDTV/TS  over a year ago

Coventry

I usually quickly go over 'do's and 'don't's in any messages leading up to the meet. Part of figuring out if you're both what each other are after, for me :]

By *mojeeCouple  over a year ago

Dunfermline

We always use kik or here to message and get that out of the way before meeting. We usually we come someone in and have a brew and quick chit chat before Em takes him upstairs

"Just don't ever cum in a woman's hair. Unless you are at her house, and it's late at night, and no-one is going to see her before she has had chance to wash her hair, and she has said she likes man-muck in her hair. Just ... don't cum in her hair!

In fact... just don't do anything that you've not agreed that you both want to do.

That would surely take hours ticking off every single possible action."

I think it's perfectly reasonable and if you're an adult you can cover the basis quite well.

Are you interested in penetrative sex? Does that include oral, vaginal and anal? Do you have any 'no touch' areas? Do you use a condom for oral too or just vaginal and anal? How do you feel about ejaculate - do you want it kept in the condom or is on the body fair game? Is kissing ok? If kissing on the body is ok, what about kissing on the mouth? Do you like restraint? Which kind of restraints do you like? Are there any that you don't like?

Etc etc.

It's just a different approach - and it might not work for you. But for the last ten years or so I've been embracing radical consent and I've had a great sex life.

By *orders2forUCouple  over a year ago

Hawick

I think it's perfectly reasonable and if you're an adult you can cover the basis quite well.

Are you interested in penetrative sex? Does that include oral, vaginal and anal? Do you have any 'no touch' areas? Do you use a condom for oral too or just vaginal and anal? How do you feel about ejaculate - do you want it kept in the condom or is on the body fair game? Is kissing ok? If kissing on the body is ok, what about kissing on the mouth? Do you like restraint? Which kind of restraints do you like? Are there any that you don't like?

Etc etc.

It's just a different approach - and it might not work for you. But for the last ten years or so I've been embracing radical consent and I've had a great sex life."

Perfectly put.

L2

Etc etc.

It's just a different approach - and it might not work for you. But for the last ten years or so I've been embracing radical consent and I've had a great sex life.

Perfectly put.

L2"

I have to say that I have used this approach in the past as I don't generally meet without getting to know their likes and dislikes first. As I prefer to meet more than once, you can then discuss further

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

Well me and hubby know what we are each allowed to do on a meet, they were set in stone ages ago and if either of us want to make any changes we talk it over.

When it comes to a new play mate I tell them before before play starts that I Don't bareback, Don't cum on me - anywhere and if I say no, stop or don't then I mean it.

That pretty much covers the bases

By *irty Girty From No 30Woman  over a year ago

Burbage

"Just don't ever cum in a woman's hair. Unless you are at her house, and it's late at night, and no-one is going to see her before she has had chance to wash her hair, and she has said she likes man-muck in her hair. Just ... don't cum in her hair!"

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman  over a year ago

Glenrothes

After a disastrous meet involving me, a FB and a couple, I would never go in blind, should I ever go down that route again. Biggest issue was actually with my FB at the time who was more interested in fucking the female of the couple than foursome fun lol.

We sort all that out in messeges before meeting. Mainly to make sure he is ok with what we are looking for as we have only do very specific play when we meet.

By *win PeaksCouple  over a year ago

Northamptonshire

We only meet at clubs and as we are a full swap couple we don't have many rules. We do sometimes do play separately at clubs and the only rule we have is to get permission to play with the individual before going off with them.

Dave

When meeting couples (or indeed) anyone I always establish them. I would hate to be in a situation (for example) where I kiss the female and the husband was not keen on the same, it ruins it for them and me.

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

In our experience, it is better for all to be clear about any no no's. It makes for a better meet and no one has any unwelcome surprises!

» Add a new message to this topic