FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Even harder than first thought...

Even harder than first thought...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This is proving even more difficult than I first thought. Can't even seem to get a conversation going with anyone at the moment.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Chat in the lounge, join in and get yourself known in there

You aint the 1st or the last guy this as happened to. The forums can sometimes help but chatting with forum regulars is a hard club to join

Try and meet face to face, get along to some clubs or attend local socials take your time and get to know people

By *iscean MaleMan  over a year ago

Darlaston

Tough reality matey.. joining this site is no gaurantee of a meet. Let alone any intimacy.. more so for men... but dont let that put you off. Good luck

"You aint the 1st or the last guy this as happened to. The forums can sometimes help but chatting with forum regulars is a hard club to join "

That's not true. I had no idea who the forum regulars were when I started posting in them.

Anyway, who cares who they are? He can post on any thread like anyone else can

By *iscean MaleMan  over a year ago

Darlaston

"You aint the 1st or the last guy this as happened to. The forums can sometimes help but chatting with forum regulars is a hard club to join

That's not true. I had no idea who the forum regulars were when I started posting in them.

Anyway, who cares who they are? He can post on any thread like anyone else can "

True. I post in forums like others i guess to discuss ..debate.. help..etc. I have no interest in the forum regulars if there is such a thing.

"You aint the 1st or the last guy this as happened to. The forums can sometimes help but chatting with forum regulars is a hard club to join

Anyway, who cares who they are? He can post on any thread like anyone else can "

Well if he uses them he will work it out himself who they are. But the best of luck with it if thats what your hoping for from the forums. Plus you have boobs

"You aint the 1st or the last guy this as happened to. The forums can sometimes help but chatting with forum regulars is a hard club to join "

And doesn't necessarily get you anywhere either

4 weeks us no time at all... Read people's profiles and start a first message around that.. Make sure you're what they are looking for.. And send a nice smiley face pic

By *om and JennieCouple  over a year ago

Chams or Socials

I snuck in on the nocturnal roll call 1 night & the buggers haven't let me go!!! A great group of people, you just have to bite your tongue sometimes & let comments wash over you

I've even met a few & found what I believe is a friend for life.

By *MaleMan  over a year ago

Just go with flow. Your kind'v people for your kind've people will come along. Putting the pretenders & their muppetry aside

Well if he uses them he will work it out himself who they are. But the best of luck with it if thats what your hoping for from the forums. Plus you have boobs "

I do not How dare you insinuate such a thing

Actually, I do think the OP meant conversation with people on here with a view to meeting, not on the forums as such.

It was just a suggestion that he join in in the lounge.

Going to an organised social was also suggested.

Well if he uses them he will work it out himself who they are. But the best of luck with it if thats what your hoping for from the forums. Plus you have boobs

I do not How dare you insinuate such a thing

Actually, I do think the OP meant conversation with people on here with a view to meeting, not on the forums as such.

It was just a suggestion that he join in in the lounge.

Going to an organised social was also suggested."

I'm trying to be patient but It sees impossible right about now...

By *lighty1Woman  over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

Try using the chat rooms.... you can usually get at least a 'hi' in there.

Been in the chat rooms a few times...decent, but absolutely chaotic! Ha

» Add a new message to this topic