FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Rejected as a single wanted as couple

Rejected as a single wanted as couple

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello all . Curious of your opinions please : If you had a single profile and had messaged someone who deleted your message unread - which is fair enough .

Would you when you have a couples profile. Meet that same person when they message you as a couple in very enthusiastic terms ?

Thanks x x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Can't see why not, the person you messaged may not have been looking for singles at the time x

I have deleted messages on this profile who have then, at another time, messaged my couples profile and I have spoken to them on there yes. My reason is my single profile is very specific and says if your a couple etc you can message me on my couples one.

After I've spoken to them or met them on my couples profile I may well speak to them on my single one as well for ease.

Totally depends on the person or couple though, sometimes I do delete and block on both

I don't think I worded that very well sorry

when I only had a singles profile on here, I messaged someone who's requirement I matched but they deleted the message and did not reply - as is more than fair enough

Now I have a couples profile on here, that same person has messaged us as a couple in gushing terms clearly unaware of the previous message some time ago

would you meet ? sorry for the convolution !

xx

"I don't think I worded that very well sorry

when I only had a singles profile on here, I messaged someone who's requirement I matched but they deleted the message and did not reply - as is more than fair enough

Now I have a couples profile on here, that same person has messaged us as a couple in gushing terms clearly unaware of the previous message some time ago

xx"

So they were open to meeting singles at the time of the first message? Did you send a face pic with the message?

yes, face pics always sent when messaging

People evolve and tastes change. Maybe as a single you weren't what they wanted but as part of a couple and further down the line you are.

"yes, face pics always sent when messaging"

Then honestly no I wouldn't meet them.

If they weren't looking for singles then it's fair enough.

"Hello all . Curious of your opinions please : If you had a single profile and had messaged someone who deleted your message unread - which is fair enough .

Would you when you have a couples profile. Meet that same person when they message you as a couple in very enthusiastic terms ?

Thanks x x"

the message may have just gone over the page and they didn't see it and bulk deleted at a later date or the message was a short one that could be read without opening or try read it but marked it unread so many reasons for them not getting back everyone deserves at least 10 chances

I'm not sure about your definition of 100% bisexual by the way!!!

"I don't think I worded that very well sorry

xx"

Guessing this is the male not the female.

Ask them what changed tbh.

How they react ahould give you a good insight into what kind of person they are

"Hello all . Curious of your opinions please : If you had a single profile and had messaged someone who deleted your message unread - which is fair enough .

Thanks x x"

Just to clarify is it the male half or female half writing the post?

I would ask them why they want to meet now when they didn't before...

We're both writing, well side by side not a finger each on the keyboard !1

It's more of a curiosity question but your intelligent posts are much appreciated all

x

"I would ask them why they want to meet now when they didn't before... "

Stop being so logical!!

"We're both writing, well side by side not a finger each on the keyboard !1

It's more of a curiosity question but your intelligent posts are much appreciated all

x"

Well im assuming only one of you got rejected as a single...

"I would ask them why they want to meet now when they didn't before...

Stop being so logical!!"

Sensible head on tonight

"I would ask them why they want to meet now when they didn't before... "

But would you believe their excuse.

The honest answer is: "because I didn't realise at the time that you'd be back later with a hot woman I want to bang"

But they will say: "what email? Oh that email, must have been an accident"

Some people would choose a couple over a single male. So if a single male messaged someone they may not be interested. But if the single male was part of a couple on a couples profile the person may go for that option instead. Vice versa if it was a single female profile I couldn't really presume what the answer to that would be but I'm sure everyone could arrive at their own conclusion.

"Some people would choose a couple over a single male. So if a single male messaged someone they may not be interested. But if the single male was part of a couple on a couples profile the person may go for that option instead. Vice versa if it was a single female profile I couldn't really presume what the answer to that would be but I'm sure everyone could arrive at their own conclusion."

Why wouldn't someone choose a couple over a single female? Not everyone wants to meet single females.

sorta depends doesnt it?

I'd be clear they want a full swap and not for them to all enjoy a threesome while you sit like a chump in the corner...

maybe they just want to have FF play(or performing seal action)

in the case of past rejection:

theres a few variables for the reasons, some may have been simply down to being a single male...

"Some people would choose a couple over a single male. So if a single male messaged someone they may not be interested. But if the single male was part of a couple on a couples profile the person may go for that option instead. Vice versa if it was a single female profile I couldn't really presume what the answer to that would be but I'm sure everyone could arrive at their own conclusion.

Why wouldn't someone choose a couple over a single female? Not everyone wants to meet single females."

Nothing was clarified. I couldn't comment on what people prefer I was just offering an opinion on what has been said or not said so far.

The honest answer is: "because I didn't realise at the time that you'd be back later with a hot woman I want to bang"

But they will say: "what email? Oh that email, must have been an accident" "

Oh I wouldn't meet them.. But I'd still ask..

But they will say: "what email? Oh that email, must have been an accident"

Oh I wouldn't meet them.. But I'd still ask.. "

"Me, I always tell the truth... even when I lie"

But they will say: "what email? Oh that email, must have been an accident" "

I wouldn't (and don't) ask because people just say what they think you want to hear.

It would depend on how they approached us on the couple profile; if they were aiming their mail at just one of us, that kind of thing.

By *ustusboth2013Couple  over a year ago

Birmingham

"We're both writing, well side by side not a finger each on the keyboard !1

x"

I think they were asking was it as a single male or single female when you initially contacted them.

If it was as a single male, then you have to appreciate that you are one in thousands and as a couple/s female, typically spoilt for choice.

You also have to consider that maybe they had a ridiculous amount of mail and just did a bulk delete. If you are the sensitive type, then I'd be more offended if they read then deleted without response. At least it wasn't read and then deleted so nothing personal towards you.

In addition, maybe your profile just wasn't exciting and cutting it, maybe they weren't looking for a single at the time, maybe it was a full moon, maybe the Gods weren't on side.

So my advice would be to meet up with them. You were obviously interested before and now they are interested, it has the makings of a good meet.

If you are feeling bitter, then just decline, move on and find another profile.

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

Thanks x x"

Nope; no way

I sometimes get a short guy writing to me who I turn down. He then tries his luck as a couple; but he is still short!!! Nothing has changed so the answer is still "no"

Thanks x x"

You say in your own profile you are rigid in your requirements for singles but flexible for couples.

Maybe they too look for different things in singles and couples. Just because you think you matched their profile there may be preferences they haven't put in it.

I wouldn't take it personally. If you like them meet them. We have met couples we have been blocked by in the past or have blocked ourselves, and got on well and had lots of fun together.

Preferences change all the time

I think it's up to you.

If you're slighted and want to knock them back for hurting your feelings, do so.

If you're slighted and want to fuck them regardless..Do so.

If you're not bothered about previous, and want the fun this site facilitates...Do so.

We all feel differently about circumstances, so you have to do what's right for you

[Removed by poster at 28/01/16 09:15:58]

you said they deleted unread - so they wouldnt have seen your pic - sometimes people bulk delete - or tick that little box in error - they have obviously looked at you now and like what they see - i wouldnt be so tetchy and go with the flow - you messaged in the first place so you must like them ?? why cut your nose off to spite your face and all that

We have had this a few times from both of us... We tend to tell them that sorry not for us...

In several cases they replied and said we weren't for them when we were on as singles ....

We would just say sorry but not for us and move on

I think you're over thinking this. There are numerous reasons they may not have met you as a single and their circumstances may have changed.

The question now is do YOU want to meet them? I would suggest that if it's bugging you this much, just turn them down politely.

By *r an Mrs xMan  over a year ago

liverpool

Loads of fake couples on here lately. That are really just single guys. Very sad

By *ustusboth2013Couple  over a year ago

Birmingham

I think you've been given plenty of good advice on here that gives you two good contrasting opinions.

Would be interesting to hear what you decide to do and why.

Dear people Your opinions are all gratefully received . It's not something we have encountered before and were curious so we thought we'd through the muse to the Fab world !

We shall ponder further

Take care all x x

» Add a new message to this topic