FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Fraudster

Fraudster

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Want to get a notice up regarding a single guy on here that's a skeming scub bag and warn other ladies about him makes friends with you then borrows money not to pay it back

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *irty Girty From No 30Woman  over a year ago

Burbage

"Want to get a notice up regarding a single guy on here that's a skeming scub bag and warn other ladies about him makes friends with you then borrows money not to pay it back "

Sorry, but who's the fool for lending it.

That may be harsh but why would you lend money to someone off the internet

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Want to get a notice up regarding a single guy on here that's a skeming scub bag and warn other ladies about him makes friends with you then borrows money not to pay it back "

Do you think he's doing it to other women?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Want to get a notice up regarding a single guy on here that's a skeming scub bag and warn other ladies about him makes friends with you then borrows money not to pay it back

Do you think he's doing it to other women? "

Hes lucky even to be getting women talking to him on here..let alone scamming money off them

Whos daft enough to give money to anyone they meet online?? Dont be so gullible

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Want to get a notice up regarding a single guy on here that's a skeming scub bag and warn other ladies about him makes friends with you then borrows money not to pay it back

Do you think he's doing it to other women?

Hes lucky even to be getting women talking to him on here..let alone scamming money off them "

I take your point.

Some men do play on vulnerable women for financial gain (it happens the other way round too).

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"Whos daft enough to give money to anyone they meet online?? Dont be so gullible"

This

By *r. and mis.jayCouple  over a year ago

Lancaster

Wtf is your problem sorry I could never do that my wife would kill me

By *at69driveMan  over a year ago

Wisbech and A47 corridor

. What was his excuse for borrowing money. ?. I suspect that most people who borrow money in these circumstances never repay it.

I never lend money to anyone , no matter what the excuse is.

"Want to get a notice up regarding a single guy on here that's a skeming scub bag and warn other ladies about him makes friends with you then borrows money not to pay it back . What was his excuse for borrowing money. ?. I suspect that most people who borrow money in these circumstances never repay it.

I never lend money to anyone , no matter what the excuse is. "

What the motherfucking fucking fuck is a 'skeming scub bag'? Sounds like something you'd use at fetish night. FFS. Why did I read this thread?

I presume you mean scheming scumbag?I personally would never lend money to anyone ive only known a short space of time and certainly not to anyone from a swingers site.Put it down to bad experience and a lesson learned.

By *WELSHCAKExWoman  over a year ago

Caerphilly

We all make mistakes. Just learn from yours.

By *hoenixmanMan  over a year ago

Where men are men, and sheep are nervous...!

Surprised this thread has survived... or have the forum rules changed in the last three years..???

Can any one lend me £200 until next week?

Promise I'll pay it back. Xx

Its a terrible shame this has happened to a nice girl like you.

Luckily I have a pyramid investment scheme that aims to stamp out this sort of thing.

Simply send 9.99 to my profile and I'll send you the details and a free gift of a Parker Pen and the chance to win the lottery using my tried and tested system ( an additional tenner please)

"Can any one lend me £200 until next week?

Promise I'll pay it back. Xx"

Yea ok shall I post my bank account details on this thread?

By *ohnjones3210Man  over a year ago

Chester

Did you get a written contract? I assume you did. Afterall you hardly knew him right?

Take him to a small claims court.

Did he promise you a share of £1000000 if you send him £5000 to his Nigerian bank account.

"Surprised this thread has survived... or have the forum rules changed in the last three years..??? "

Three years, more like the last wk, there was a thread the same as this posted last week and it promptly vanished, only difference was it were male that borrowed a female money...

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Don't lend people money.

[Removed by poster at 28/01/16 19:18:55]

By *dam_TinaCouple  over a year ago

Hampshire

Wow. A lot of harsh responses in this thread.

If one of the clique had been scammed the pack would have been all over offering sympathy and advice.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Wow. A lot of harsh responses in this thread.

If one of the clique had been scammed the pack would have been all over offering sympathy and advice."

I offered advice for the future.

its very easy to be all judgey and holier than thou but no one is aware of the circumstances...

I bet the poor girl is feeling like sh*te as it is without everyone piling in

If one of the clique had been scammed the pack would have been all over offering sympathy and advice."

This is what happened in the thread up last wk, there was lots of females offering sympathy to the guy, all the men just said he was a plonkers for lending money to someone over t'internet...

None of us know the circumstances as to who or why you lent money for how well you know the peron involved. However you cannot name and shame them on here.

I only ever give money to family of they need it or pay for the essentials they need, I.e. weekly shopping.

Sorry it happened but I am sure you will learn from this, unfortunately, unless you have a loan agreement there is very little you can do about it.

chelmsford

I don't think she has been scammed, she has just leant someone some money to someone who preyed on her good nature. Maybe small claims court, depending on amount, or maybe some advice from CAB could be useful. If it's a scam,i.e. gaining money by deception, then she should report it to police.

chelmsford

If one of the clique had been scammed the pack would have been all over offering sympathy and advice.

I don't think she has been scammed, she has just leant someone some money to someone who preyed on her good nature. Maybe small claims court, depending on amount, or maybe some advice from CAB could be useful. If it's a scam,i.e. gaining money by deception, then she should report it to police.

"

*lent

hey just report it to admin they will halt the thread and exclude you from forums ,I had same thing happen its to me to late now anyway I suppose

Can I borrow £20 to join the clique please?

» Add a new message to this topic