FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > name and shame !!!

name and shame !!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

i dnt know if others feel this way but you have far 2 many time wasters on this site spoiling it for the genuine people .I really think they should be named and shamed might stop all time wasters arranging meets for fun off it ....and just cottecting pics ....whats others views on this ,sure we have r say 2 if we paying to words the site we genuine ..???????

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

So what happened to you tonight? I drove all the way down to Newcastle as arranged, paid for the hotel, sat there waiting all evening and you never showed up!

Of course the above isn't true! But can you see now why naming and shaming in the forums, on profiles and in the chat rooms is never allowed on here?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

yer but aint all idiots that will post for the sake off it ...like say when you paying for use site think u more genuine dnt waste peoples time .

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

define a time waster?

someone you talk to but decides not to meet?

someone who cancels a meet even tho it could be for a genuine reason, whos decides that?

someone who dont show?

someone who shows but decides not to have sex with you?

the list is endless, everyone has their own ideas of what a time waster is

who decides whats acceptable to shame someone for and whats not

If you genuinely think some is a fake or a timewaster (arranged a meet, never showed up) then report their profile.

If it's someone you have chatted to but the chat has died or gone no where or they changed their mind, then just put it down to experience and move on. Sometimes, late into a conversation, even after weeks of chatting, the other person can change their mind about you. Just like you could with them. Something is said or inferred that they don't like maybe?

Brush yourself off and move on.

Good luck.

S.

Just because someone can pay a fiver every month or 2, doesn't make them genuine.

You get just as many "timewasters" as you're classing them, who are site supporters. It's a very affordable amount and I've been on other sites where it was much more expensive and you still find people who just enjoy looking.

"Just because someone can pay a fiver every month or 2, doesn't make them genuine.

You get just as many "timewasters" as you're classing them, who are site supporters. It's a very affordable amount and I've been on other sites where it was much more expensive and you still find people who just enjoy looking. "

Yeah, to add to that the 'premium' sites that charge £30 a month all have timewasters/fakes too, maybe even more so to be honest. People assume that if someone pays X amount of money they must be real and genuine.

S

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"Just because someone can pay a fiver every month or 2, doesn't make them genuine.

You get just as many "timewasters" as you're classing them, who are site supporters. It's a very affordable amount and I've been on other sites where it was much more expensive and you still find people who just enjoy looking. "

you mean just having the litte silver thing on my profile isnt enough to prove i'm genuine - i actually have to meet people

Well OP, you could be called a time waster as your profile says you're not meeting...so perhaps people are just respecting your wishes...not meeting you!

Just saying!

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

[Removed by poster at 29/01/11 13:35:17]

Forum Mod

O o O oo

" People assume that if someone pays X amount of money they must be real and genuine.

S "

When it only really means is that they are fakers with money to spend

By *utumnWoman  over a year ago

leeds

I class people who arrange a time a date and a place to meet, I turn up and they dont!

My times been wasted hence... timewaster!

Simples (I love that word!!)

You get just as many "timewasters" as you're classing them, who are site supporters. It's a very affordable amount and I've been on other sites where it was much more expensive and you still find people who just enjoy looking.

you mean just having the litte silver thing on my profile isnt enough to prove i'm genuine - i actually have to meet people

"

Honestly....

By *lack_BoltMan  over a year ago

oxford

"Well OP, you could be called a time waster as your profile says you're not meeting...so perhaps people are just respecting your wishes...not meeting you!

Just saying! "

A point I was going to make as well. In fact I'd go further and say that after reading the OP's profile I would be inclined to keep a very wide berth indeed. Does that make me a timewaster?

im unsure why u are complaining? Ive just read your very long profile. You dont meet, you dont cam, you dont chat on msn. Exactly what amount of your time has been wasted as you appear to not do anything?????

ps you're profile probably frightened them off!! just saying

"im unsure why u are complaining? Ive just read your very long profile. You dont meet, you dont cam, you dont chat on msn. Exactly what amount of your time has been wasted as you appear to not do anything?????

ps you're profile probably frightened them off!! just saying "

My point exactly and it's not even that she doesn't meet black guys its just as a swinger reading that profile it just seems to be something new added on every week so you wouldnt know where to take serious.

why can they not change the verification process to give people a plus or a minus rating for example if you meet somebody you get a plus rating but if you no showed or you said you have a size 58dd boobs and you were a size 14 aa then you would need 3 plus points to get rid of 1 minus point a bit like the system you have on ebay.

works for ebay why not fabs?

Forum Mod

Because we are people not items

"Because we are people not items "

Yes but the current rating system is shocking need to do something

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

"Because we are people not items

Yes but the current rating system is shocking need to do something"

I disagree!

By *_n_JCouple  over a year ago

between Sheffield and Doncaster

I disagree! "

I agree

there is naming and shaming on this site. just depends how quick admin spot it and remove it.

Flash Shaming

Forum Mod

O o O oo

lol @ flash shaming

Forum Mod

O o O oo

I disagree!

I agree "

Now thats confusing...are you saying I agree to I disagree or are you saying I agree to the current rating system is shocking

The verification system worked fine until u were allowed to hide verifications no you cannot tell if you have been verified by phone web cam or an actual meet it was much better before

"The verification system worked fine until u were allowed to hide verifications no you cannot tell if you have been verified by phone web cam or an actual meet it was much better before"

I seen i vrification last week from somebodys freind that has never slept with this person but just knew them thats how the system is shocking

"The verification system worked fine until u were allowed to hide verifications no you cannot tell if you have been verified by phone web cam or an actual meet it was much better before

I seen i vrification last week from somebodys freind that has never slept with this person but just knew them thats how the system is shocking "

One of our verifications is from a couple we have met dozens of times socially, they used to run a club. we have never 'played' with them.we just 'know them'. Their verification of us is no less valid than those from people we have played with surely?

"The verification system worked fine until u were allowed to hide verifications no you cannot tell if you have been verified by phone web cam or an actual meet it was much better before

I seen i vrification last week from somebodys freind that has never slept with this person but just knew them thats how the system is shocking "

Why is that shocking?!!

Suppose they had slept with them and had a rocking time...where's the guarantee that you'd have the same experience?!!

Isn't the fun in finding out things for yourself instead of taking the word of strangers?!!

I seen i vrification last week from somebodys freind that has never slept with this person but just knew them thats how the system is shocking

Why is that shocking?!!

Suppose they had slept with them and had a rocking time...where's the guarantee that you'd have the same experience?!!

Isn't the fun in finding out things for yourself instead of taking the word of strangers?!!"

But you pay your money and take your chance and if the system only allowed verifications to be shown once both parties had replied then u are on a winner.

because you might cum 30 times when i had my tounge in your fanny but you might say that i was not upto much so this way people can make their own mind up.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"The verification system worked fine until u were allowed to hide verifications no you cannot tell if you have been verified by phone web cam or an actual meet it was much better before"

If you use the Advanced search you can search for people with verifications by meeting

Our answer to another thread got me thinking. We said elsewhere that we haven't had a meet for 10 months and our most recent veri is from last March.Would people judge us for not being active enough?

Gonna hide our veri's and see if it makes a difference to the mail we receive

"Our answer to another thread got me thinking. We said elsewhere that we haven't had a meet for 10 months and our most recent veri is from last March.Would people judge us for not being active enough?

Gonna hide our veri's and see if it makes a difference to the mail we receive "

Flipping timewasters!

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"lol @ flash shaming"

Just to clarify, I was laughing at the comment of flash shaming as it was a funny comment, and not at name and shame itself....as it is against the rules of the site.

"lol @ flash shaming

Just to clarify, I was laughing at the comment of flash shaming as it was a funny comment, and not at name and shame itself....as it is against the rules of the site.

"

can you tell sassy? she just outed us!

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Behave yourself Sassy !!

Forum Mod

O o O oo

That any good?

It won't work though shes a dom

"That any good?

It won't work though shes a dom "

well i'll just have to put my foot down and tell her myself in no uncertain terms

er...Miss?....Miss Sassy?..can you take that back please

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Yeah that should do it

Forum Mod

"Our answer to another thread got me thinking. We said elsewhere that we haven't had a meet for 10 months and our most recent veri is from last March.Would people judge us for not being active enough?

"

If you had a 100 veris showing for the last 100 weeks some people would then judge you for being too active

You won't ever please all the people all of the time which is why I run our profile to please ourselves.........it works for us

"That any good?

It won't work though shes a dom

well i'll just have to put my foot down and tell her myself in no uncertain terms

er...Miss?....Miss Sassy?..can you take that back please "

tee hee @ you lot!

I was just saying!

To me a timewaster is someone that you arrange a meet with, and they dont show up, with no notice.

So far in the year I have been doing this, this has not happened to me.

Online conversations have run dry...not a timewaster.

Meet arranged and been cancled on, with a call or txt to tell me...not a timwaster.

Met and decided not to go past the coffee/chat stage...not a timewaster.

By *rankOfileMan  over a year ago

France

"To me a timewaster is someone that you arrange a meet with, and they dont show up, with no notice.

I absolutley agree

Meet arranged and been cancled on, with a call or txt to tell me...not a timwaster.

"

By *lubPartyPeepsCouple  over a year ago

London

Naming and shaming as you suggest would simply turn into a big pointless slanging match of 'he said' 'she said' and nothing whatsoever would be achieved.

There are no less 'timewasters' (Again I use this definition loosely) on any other paid site.

"To me a timewaster is someone that you arrange a meet with, and they dont show up, with no notice.

"

That is our defination of a timewaster too,someone who arranges a meet then doesnt show,with no phone call or email to say they cant make it.

Not replying to an email doesnt make anyone a timewaster either,i see it often in the forums people calling others timewasters just because people dont reply to emails.

"

That's exactly how I look at it. In three years yet to encounter a timewaster!

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Northants

"There are no less 'timewasters' (Again I use this definition loosely) on any other paid site."

Blimey! I am surprised to see you type that! On one of the sites we are both on, that we have been on since it started, we have never had a timewaster in the accepted sense of the word! (no shows)

Also, we have never been had any of our many friends on there complain of timewasters.

On the Blogs, I can't remember any posts from the UK section that mentions it either. On here it is mentioned nearly every month... It is like I said in a post on here about cheats, you will get more on a free site because there is no payment therefore no paper trail or in the case of timewasters, no outlay to be able to wind people up!

Had alot of dreamers but no timewasters but time will tell. If I could name and shame every straight guy saying hes really bi I would be here all night

Flaming nora is this thing still going????

"Flaming nora is this thing still going????"

Tee hee GK I was thinking the same thing...well a slightly more colourful exclamation!

By *lubPartyPeepsCouple  over a year ago

London

Like I said, I used the term loosely.

What makes us sick, that people do-not bother to reply back to your messages or winks.

We donot care if the answer is no, we are not interested in you.

Typing no takes some skill so I just delete even without looking at the message me bad

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"What makes us sick, that people do-not bother to reply back to your messages or winks.

"

I don't reply to people who wink at me and if they'd bothered to read my profile before they sent a wink they'd know that already and wouldn't have wasted their own time or mine.

I think you can probably assume that if someone doesn't reply to you then the chances are they're not interested. It's really not worth twisting your knickers over!

"What makes us sick, that people do-not bother to reply back to your messages or winks.

"

I thought winks were there to let people know you are interested in them.We dont reply to winks we are not interested in whats the point plus we get too many.We do reply to messages except one liners.

dont name an shame.

just move on and block them if you wish.

always 2 sides to a story and you wouldnt like it if someone went around say bad things about you.

so do not drop to their level.just move on.

plenty of nice people out there to meet.

"dont name an shame.

always 2 sides to a story and you wouldnt like it if someone went around say bad things about you.

plenty of nice people out there to meet."

Yeah but if you warn others then allows them to be forwarned that the person is a timewaster

"dont name an shame.

Yeah but if you warn others then allows them to be forwarned that the person is a timewaster "

Really?!! One man's timewaster is another's change of heart!!!

People are allowed to change their mind you know!

"dont name an shame.

Yeah but if you warn others then allows them to be forwarned that the person is a timewaster

Really?!! One man's timewaster is another's change of heart!!!

People are allowed to change their mind you know! "

You know whats not true Sassy...

When us ladies recieve an email we are supposed to drop everything to drop our knickers lol

Seriously,most of us have kids work a life outside fab and some people dont realise that sometimes things happen so people have to cancel,i wouldnt dream of calling anyone a timewaster if they cancelled and let us know.

Nor would i call someone a timewaster if they didnt reply to a wink or message.

People are to quick on here to call people timewasters if things dont go there way x

» Add a new message to this topic