FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > cuckolding

cuckolding

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Have any guys experience of cuckolding ? just wondering what it involves and if it's fun for straight guy etc ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Have any guys experience of cuckolding ? just wondering what it involves and if it's fun for straight guy etc ?"

Hmmmm methinks you should google it....I didn't know what it meant either

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

You will also get a wee description to what it is/involves here -

http://www.fabswingers.com/interest/Cuckolding

"You will also get a wee description to what it is/involves here -

http://www.fabswingers.com/interest/Cuckolding"

that's probably best tbh as google didn't tell me the same answer as swingers have. I asked in a chatroom and most laughed at me but being a single woman there was no reason for me ever to have come across this word

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

It is only fun for the straight guy if you are pretty Dom and happy with that.

there are lots of different scenarios but reduced to its basics a cuck husband is humiliated and made to feel inadequate by his wife,she brings in men"bulls" to provide the sex he is not deemed capable off.

The thing to remember is that the cuck gets off on this .But you are dealing with deep issues and must be ready to accept that.

I accept, and enjoy, being a cuckold with my wife and our relationship has never been stronger.

Her lovers 'fuck' her better than I can, and I love the voyeurism of watching lol!

By *inups99Couple  over a year ago

manchester

"It is only fun for the straight guy if you are pretty Dom and happy with that.

there are lots of different scenarios but reduced to its basics a cuck husband is humiliated and made to feel inadequate by his wife,she brings in men"bulls" to provide the sex he is not deemed capable off.

Yeah - suppose there may be different levels of cuckolding on the 'cuckold spectrum' with this at one end!!

For example, we wouldn't really consider ourselves full cuckold as I enjoy watching my wife being seduced and having sex with another guy or guys (which she loves to do) but without the humiliation aspect. I also enjoy leaving her alone with a guy and listening/watching from another room and imagining what's going on before joining them. Plus there's the possibility that she could meet a trusted guy on her own and come home well and truly fucked and tell me all about it.

All about what you enjoy I suppose

The thing to remember is that the cuck gets off on this .But you are dealing with deep issues and must be ready to accept that."

I love it, I get off on the power simple as.

hexham

"It is only fun for the straight guy if you are pretty Dom and happy with that.

Yeah - suppose there may be different levels of cuckolding on the 'cuckold spectrum' with this at one end!!

For example, we wouldn't really consider ourselves full cuckold as I enjoy watching my wife being seduced and having sex with another guy or guys (which she loves to do) but without the humiliation aspect. I also enjoy leaving her alone with a guy and listening/watching from another room and imagining what's going on before joining them. Plus there's the possibility that she could meet a trusted guy on her own and come home well and truly fucked and tell me all about it.

All about what you enjoy I suppose

The thing to remember is that the cuck gets off on this .But you are dealing with deep issues and must be ready to accept that. "

Oh i agree,i tried to simplify,some ppl describe me as a hot wife,whilst kev and i play together,he gets very turned on by my solo adventures.However i would say we are not cuck as he satisfies me totally.The fun just adds to things.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

so am guessing the cucks,have small cocks or something ?

hexham

"so am guessing the cucks,have small cocks or something ?"

im guessing you need to get out more

As above! You need to get out more. Couple of guys I've cuckolded had huge cocks, far bigger than me. The point is the power, I'm fucking their wife they're not, she looks them in the eye and they know she's enjoying it. or pretending she is.

i get very turned on by the thought of elaine going out and being fucked by someone else.a stranger,or someone we know.and then for her to come home and tell meevery detail as she either wanks me off,or shags me.mmmmm.is this still cuckolding ?

by the way,she knows my fantasy,but hasnt yet...................yet

By *uckoldandWifeCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

"I accept, and enjoy, being a cuckold with my wife and our relationship has never been stronger.

Her lovers 'fuck' her better than I can, and I love the voyeurism of watching lol! "

same here

By *uckoldandWifeCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

that's true in our case yeah, but not always

manchester

"i get very turned on by the thought of elaine going out and being fucked by someone else.a stranger,or someone we know.and then for her to come home and tell meevery detail as she either wanks me off,or shags me.mmmmm.is this still cuckolding ?

by the way,she knows my fantasy,but hasnt yet...................yet "

DEFINITELY EMPATHISE WITH THIS IDEA!!!!!!

I have a below average size cock, so that adds to the scenario. Her lovers all fuck her harder than I can, and the look on her face, and the noises she makes when they do, is such a turn on!

hexham

"i get very turned on by the thought of elaine going out and being fucked by someone else.a stranger,or someone we know.and then for her to come home and tell meevery detail as she either wanks me off,or shags me.mmmmm.is this still cuckolding ?

by the way,she knows my fantasy,but hasnt yet...................yet

DEFINITELY EMPATHISE WITH THIS IDEA!!!!!!"

tell her.kev loves it when i do,is it cuckolding,not in the strict sense.But who cares,labels dont make us hard and wet,experiences do.

manchester

"I have a below average size cock, so that adds to the scenario. Her lovers all fuck her harder than I can, and the look on her face, and the noises she makes when they do, is such a turn on!"

agreed again - the bulls we use do go like the clappers and my wife loves the experience of being banged hard and actually shouts for them to keep going!! however, she doesn't like it like this all the time - it's an occasional treat, but to see and hear her in full flow is amazing!!

To answer the original post - it is great fun for straight hubbies. Mine is and he loves watching, listening, taking pics and being involved. But he doesn't 'fuck' me, as he doesn't have the necessary 'equipment'! Lol xx

» Add a new message to this topic