FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Black List?!

Black List?!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi!

Just wondering if someone can help me. Ive been an on/off member for quite a while.

I have sent a few opening emails yesterday/today and had about 4 or 5 different people replying that they wont chat to someone who is abusive and aggressive. Now my opening email consisted mainly of hello and how are you and is far from what I call abusive. I replied to one person stating my confusion, again in a fairly friendly and confused manner and got a reply saying they have checked again and my profile is noted as being aggressive and abusive! I then get blocked.

Am I on a black list somewhere? If so can someone possible tell me how I first got on it and secondly how I get off it!

Thanks!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No blacklist.. Or anything similar

Thanks! I didnt think so but found it very confusing!

But its not uncommon for people to gossip about someone against their back, rumours spread fast

"Thanks! I didnt think so but found it very confusing!"

People can add private notes to anyone's profile.. But only visible to them not person owning profile or public.

True and I can understand that. Odd thing is this persons profile was only 6 weeks old, pretty sure I havent even been on that much of late from working away.

I must of upset someone, somewhere, somehow and dont even know how to go about apologising! Although not quite sure what Im sorry for either!!

By *uxom redCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

I wouldn't worry about it. People often take things the wrong way.

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

"True and I can understand that. Odd thing is this persons profile was only 6 weeks old, pretty sure I havent even been on that much of late from working away.

I must of upset someone, somewhere, somehow and dont even know how to go about apologising! Although not quite sure what Im sorry for either!!"

Forget about it and move on....

By *irty Girty From No 30Woman  over a year ago

Burbage

"Hi!

Just wondering if someone can help me. Ive been an on/off member for quite a while.

I have sent a few opening emails yesterday/today and had about 4 or 5 different people replying that they wont chat to someone who is abusive and aggressive. Now my opening email consisted mainly of hello and how are you and is far from what I call abusive. I replied to one person stating my confusion, again in a fairly friendly and confused manner and got a reply saying they have checked again and my profile is noted as being aggressive and abusive! I then get blocked.

Am I on a black list somewhere? If so can someone possible tell me how I first got on it and secondly how I get off it!

Thanks!"

It means either you have messaged or replied to them in the past in-which they thought your tone was aggressive and they have put personal note on your profile to remind them

it's a clever ploy to get folk to.look at your profile.hope it works to your advantage.

Only platinum members have access to the central blacklist.

By *irty Girty From No 30Woman  over a year ago

Burbage

"it's a clever ploy to get folk to.look at your profile.hope it works to your advantage."

Not that clever, i didnt look lol

By *hoenixmanMan  over a year ago

Where men are men, and sheep are nervous...!

"it's a clever ploy to get folk to.look at your profile.hope it works to your advantage.

Not that clever, i didnt look lol"

I did look. Still don't fancy him though...

Not what I intended at all...but thanks for giving me a different perspective on my post.

Thanks I guess....cant all be to everyone's taste!

By *inkyKellyCDTV/TS  over a year ago

Coventry

*shrug*

Don't suppose you d*unkenly went on a insult rampage to anyone who might've turned you down before, and forgot all about it?

Only thing I can think of. Or if you're messaging someone more than once between any replies of theirs, that can be a bit intimidating/annoying.

No idea otherwise

By *ediraMan  over a year ago

Reigate

"*shrug*

Don't suppose you d*unkenly went on a insult rampage to anyone who might've turned you down before, and forgot all about it?

Only thing I can think of. Or if you're messaging someone more than once between any replies of theirs, that can be a bit intimidating/annoying.

No idea otherwise "

Oh and also a 'Hi, How are you?' is the kind of message most girls and reletively good looking couples will recieve about 1000 times a day. Add a bit of spark and personality and you mind find you get a nicer response.

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

Are these 4 or 5 people local to you?

Have you perhaps put up status updates which could be construed as aggressive or abusive?

Perhaps they saw the statuses in their local updates list and made a note on your profile to avoid you?

[Removed by poster at 01/02/16 07:48:45]

Ha...I tend to be a happy d*unk...that and after one or two would probably struggle entering my password!

Totally understand that I could be a bit annoying, my ex will vouch for that (!) however think annoying is very different to abusive and aggressive!

Thanks for responding! Glad that there isnt such a list!

"*shrug*

No idea otherwise

Oh and also a 'Hi, How are you?' is the kind of message most girls and reletively good looking couples will recieve about 1000 times a day. Add a bit of spark and personality and you mind find you get a nicer response."

Think that is a very fair comment. Its not the deleting or lack of response...think i was just a bit shocked at being told I was abusive! Think need to stop taking personally and move on. Just couldnt understand getting the same response from 4 or 5 different people!

"*shrug*

No idea otherwise

Oh and also a 'Hi, How are you?' is the kind of message most girls and reletively good looking couples will recieve about 1000 times a day. Add a bit of spark and personality and you mind find you get a nicer response."

They are all local (ish) however rarely update my status and certainly wouldnt to insult anyone.

Think I just need to get over it and move on!

Thanks though.

"Are these 4 or 5 people local to you?

Have you perhaps put up status updates which could be construed as aggressive or abusive?

Perhaps they saw the statuses in their local updates list and made a note on your profile to avoid you?"

» Add a new message to this topic