FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Another profile help thread!

Another profile help thread!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *inkyKellyCD OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Coventry

Right, so after several months of my profile being a huuuuuuuuuge essay and long enough to put most people off, I've given it a biiig trim down/rewrite, cutting out some rambling/excess info/negativity. It's probably about half the size it used to be!

I've also decided lately I'm re-adjusting my focus from 'mainly guys' to 'mainly couples and women'. With this in mind, here we are, me asking for pointers when it comes to attracting those who're a little more picky than men in general. (That might've came out wrong, but hopefully you know how I meant it)

I know from being here long enough and reading several profile advice threads it's probably at a fair enough state as is - I've done all I'd look for in a profile - but I'm obviously not here to attract myself! And as said, now I'm switching my focus towards couples and women a bit more I'd like a bit of input if there's anything missing, or something you'd rather see (or not see!) as a woman/couple. I seem to have trouble with keeping things concise (yeah, did you guess from this post?) so go crazy at it.

Thankyeee!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ohnjones3210Man  over a year ago

Chester

Hi Kelly!

Nobody has replied so I thought I would give it a go! Obviously, I'm straight M, so my opinions may get me in the firing line, however, I'm going to go for it.

Basically, if you're looking for ladies, as you probably know, you're looking for the minority. Women are mega picky and can be quite 'ruthless' (for want of a better word). Many women I know are looking for straight men, so you may struggle a little bit more than usual to find a lady who is looking for you.

However, you need to stand out!

If it was me, I'd cut out the stuff about bdsm, the reason being is that I find that sex talk at very early stages tends to put ladies off.

I'd also cut out the minor complaint about men and the mini-moans. The reason being, again, most women I know are put off by complaints/negativity.

Try to come across as; exciting, interesting, fun, etc. Inject some fun into your profile. Write something interesting in your profile which a woman can easily pick out and send you a message about.

The best thing to do, in my opinion is to make friends with a lot of women on here non sexually. You can get a feel for what they like and what they don't like and then tailor your profile likewise.

Good luck!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic