FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Profile critique please.

Profile critique please.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've never bothered asking coz as a single female we all know I could say or do anything and someone would want to shag me.

I've lately had a bit of a profile change and I'm not receive as many messages as usual. (Poor me I know)

I's there anything off putting about it? Should I change anything? More creative pics possibly? I don't know.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No directions to whore island. ..

"No directions to whore island. .."

I knew there was something!

I thought your profile was fine, but i wouldnt message you either simply because I was so dissapointed that your not a time travelling wizard.

"I thought your profile was fine, but i wouldnt message you either simply because I was so dissapointed that your not a time travelling wizard.

"

Yes that does seem to be a deal breaker for most.

Could potentially be that the guys messaged you previously and didnt get a reply, then are put off from messaging you again. Thats why your messages are decreasing in quantity.

There are only a finite amonut of members after all.

When, if ever will you be in Scotland?

"Could potentially be that the guys messaged you previously and didnt get a reply, then are put off from messaging you again. Thats why your messages are decreasing in quantity.

There are only a finite amonut of members after all.

When, if ever will you be in Scotland?"

I thought that yet it was never an issue until I changed my profile. Hmm. I will be in Scotland when I find a meet there

It reminds me of those OkCupid profiles where people try really hard to be random and exceptional, but they're similar to everyone else. Sorry.

By *otForSoftiesWoman  over a year ago

The North / Party Hard Everywhere

"It reminds me of those OkCupid profiles where people try really hard to be random and exceptional, but they're similar to everyone else. Sorry. "

Same. But I still would

By *olgateMan  over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

Personally I like your profile but two things that might put others off are your location and your love of water sports. There is a big difference between the fantasy of what people want and the reality.

By *ohnjones3210Man  over a year ago

Chester

Hiya!

I think your profile is ok, but I wouldn't message you for a few reasons;

Pics: "Cunt", "whore" and bareback pics. They put me off!

Text: Your profile text comes across as being quite insense. Too intense for me.

I don't like the "I've got beautiful eyes" bit.

I don't like thst be where it says about being flogged, whipped, etc, I don't like the "fucking in front of people" bit and the "self confessed hoe" bit.

Bear in mind though that I seem to be super fussy for a guy. Also bear in mind that I don't like BDSM. Some men aren't as fussy and some men do like BDSM.

This is my take anyway.

I don't see anything wrong with it... Maybe it's the status

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I like your photos

Its coming across that you are a little big headed and full of yourself.

'I'm a big deal' - put me off a little. I probably wouldn't go further than that.

Laura x

By *eliciousladyWoman  over a year ago

Sometimes U.K

From where do you get your cinnamon shampoo?

"I've never bothered asking coz as a single female we all know I could say or do anything and someone would want to shag me.

I've lately had a bit of a profile change and I'm not receive as many messages as usual. (Poor me I know)

I's there anything off putting about it? Should I change anything? More creative pics possibly? I don't know. "

We haven't yet had the pleasure , but when the time and place are right we can't wait .

However , as you know , we can be as hardcore as you op .

And it's this and the way we both approach the forum which can have a limiting effect on meets .

The profile is ok .... its what's behind it that's more appealing

Oh btw most of my profile is anchorman quotes just to point that out.

"Its coming across that you are a little big headed and full of yourself.

'I'm a big deal' - put me off a little. I probably wouldn't go further than that.

Laura x "

Anchorman quote

"It reminds me of those OkCupid profiles where people try really hard to be random and exceptional, but they're similar to everyone else. Sorry. "

Hmm. I see. Though there isn't a long list of demands like most profiles on here so I'm a little different

Chester

"It reminds me of those OkCupid profiles where people try really hard to be random and exceptional, but they're similar to everyone else. Sorry.

Hmm. I see. Though there isn't a long list of demands like most profiles on here so I'm a little different"

Well that's very true!

Also, I may be stupid, but I haven't got a clue what an 'Anchorman quote' is. Is it something sailors say or something?!? Lol.

"It reminds me of those OkCupid profiles where people try really hard to be random and exceptional, but they're similar to everyone else. Sorry.

Hmm. I see. Though there isn't a long list of demands like most profiles on here so I'm a little different

Well that's very true!

Also, I may be stupid, but I haven't got a clue what an 'Anchorman quote' is. Is it something sailors say or something?!? Lol."

It's a film with will ferrel! I love it. Haha

Chester

Well that's very true!

Also, I may be stupid, but I haven't got a clue what an 'Anchorman quote' is. Is it something sailors say or something?!? Lol.

It's a film with will ferrel! I love it. Haha"

So it is! Ahh well, there you go! I learn something new every day.

Still though, I'm unable to differentiate between quotes and what you're actually saying! Haha!

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

The N is back to front

Seriously though I think your profile text is good. It's funny as well as making it very clear what you're into.

I should imagine you don't get many messages from the kind of guy you're looking to meet....join the club possibly because you a little feisty.

Perhaps cut down on your pics?

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

The age range is limiting.

By *hoenixmanMan  over a year ago

Where men are men, and sheep are nervous...!

Well that's very true!

It's a film with will ferrel! I love it. Haha"

IMHO.... you need to make those quotes stand out more. There's no differentiation between what Will Ferrel likes and what you like...

Other than that.... I, too, feel the age range is limiting...

Laura x "

That's an anchor man reference and like that some women just write 'Sex sex sex but we have to click' it's like how the hell can you tell you might click when it's just all about fucking.

Chester

Laura x

That's an anchor man reference and like that some women just write 'Sex sex sex but we have to click' it's like how the hell can you tell you might click when it's just all about fucking. "

How do people know that it's off a film though?!?!

Some boring bastards (including me) don't watch films! Haha!

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

I read it, if the interests and your likes etc were in your previous profile text I can't offer an explanation.. I wouldn't message if I could I'm not into water sports..

"I've never bothered asking coz as a single female we all know I could say or do anything and someone would want to shag me.

I's there anything off putting about it? Should I change anything? More creative pics possibly? I don't know. "

well from my end your age range but another thing that stands out "whore island " maybe a bit to in your face ,not everyone likes glasses they get in the way

We liked the text, it was fun and feisty with quite a dry sense of humour.

Some words just scream out damaged goods. Whoretown, slut etc. While nothing personally wrong during a play session on a profile are like nails on a chalkboard.

You come across as quite demanding and needing to control every aspect.

Sorry just an opinion.

By *requent_FerryersCouple  over a year ago

Norwich to Great Yarmouth

First of all we laughed at your sense of humour. We liked the sassy narrative. Good for a laugh.

Then we thought... This might be for real?!!

We would never want to go further than reading the profile. Too much emphasis on self-degradation, almost the pen=picture of a Loony-Tunes cartoon character!

And perhaps loose the B&W pic of your asscheek?

Not so much as "Needing to control" as "Out of control"?

You had me at the glasses.

I agree with the person earlier who said people may have messaged you and not received a reply.

Is it possible you've been on fab for too long and put yourself out of the market through exclusiveness?

I'm recently back on fab after a year off and remember having come accross your profile back then and being intrigued by it.

I'm not being sensitive but, when I saw your profile again, I knew I'd reached out to you once before and not heard back so didn't do so again.

I think your profile is fine, there's always people out there who are looking for something different. Isn't that what Fab is all about?

» Add a new message to this topic