FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Tips :)

Tips :)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey guys,

Pretty much just started to update my profile and I'm new to this sort of thing. I'm open to advice and tips on my profile (are cock pics needed?) any advice is appreciate

Also is being a site supporter worth it?

Cheers, tattooedguy2016

Xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You have no profile, write a little more about yourself, what you're on here for, what you're looking for and what you can offer. Easy on the cock pics, they put most women off.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hey guys,

Pretty much just started to update my profile and I'm new to this sort of thing. I'm open to advice and tips on my profile (are cock pics needed?) any advice is appreciate

Also is being a site supporter worth it?

Cheers, tattooedguy2016

Xx"

there is lots of room for improvement tbh....

try writing a little bit about yourself, what you like and what you like in others

1 cock pic never hurt but most women are turned off by them...

best advice I can give is set your filters, join in the forums and be prepared for a few knockbacks

By *reenleavesCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

Not a bad bio to start with. Good spelling no txt spk, so you're halfway there

Personally, the use of 'Girls' grates on me a little. Especially when it's from someone so young.

I'd like to hear more about what you're looking for specifically and what brought you to a swinging site beyond just looking for a FB. What are your fantasies and what has been your favorite sexual experience so far? That sort of thing.

Good luck!

» Add a new message to this topic