FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > giving up

giving up

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *cejas OP   Man  over a year ago

CANNOCK

Giving up on this site. No one ever answers messages. I've been a member on here for years now. I've lost count of the messages I've sent. All of which are very polite. But they just mostly get deleted or some are read then deleted . What you got to do to get on with someone on this site. I've had more luck on dating sites than here.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Stick with dating sites then hun. Best of luck

Bye and good luck

It's not for everyone,and as a single male,you need an incredibly thick skin at times...!

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

A lot of dating site r rip off but I met a good lot of ladies there but one site I was on started annoying me answering my messages with ladies not d lady I messaged though. Also I met a lot of messers there too .

Go to a few socials it's a good way to meet face to face then leverage off there. I had the same issues as you and still do. Legwork and plenty of messages and you never know

There's more to this than sending endless messages. As with anything in life, you get back what you put in.

dont hang around somewhere that makes you miserable and needing to vocalise it - go where you get what you want- common sense innit

By *ngeluk69Woman  over a year ago

Near enough

Tbh if you sent me a message I'd take one look at your status and dismiss you.

As stated endless messages won't get you results, get out and about and you'll meet people, why not visit a club, or a social?

If all your statuses are like the one you have just now then no wonder you cant get meets, good luck

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

If you think that your status message is going to attract anyone then you're really better off leaving this site

There is a certain amount of ignorance in your status, oh the irony.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

If you leave, your chances will be nil. There is a fair amount you can do to improve your chances on here. You look like a happy chap which is good for starters.

By *irty RascalMan  over a year ago

Sutton Coldfield

Men do it have it hard on here, excuse the pun , and I've wanted to leave many times, but every now and then someone makes it worth the trouble. Everyone has very little to judge you on just by your profile and the limited pics, so they can be missing out on something very good, but unless you go to socials and meet them in person they'll never know. Plus it doesn't pay to air your grievances on here as you'll get little to no sympathy unfortunately.

All the best in whatever you choose to do..

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

Plenty of guys have meets on here ! So ask yourself if your not ,what are you going to change that on here ? Revamp profile text ,pics go in chat or go to site socials . Or go where you think the grass is greener and then blame everyone else but yourself for no interest still.

If you carry on doing the same thing you will get same result ,no matter the site you are on. The staus update as others have said would immediately make me delete your message straight off.

Stay if you are going to put work in, go if not and if your going to continue to blame everyone else but yourself .Only YOU make your own luck and path on here .

By *ldo6999Man  over a year ago

larkhall

Lol.wish i got the chance to decline.....lucky guy he gettin messages...

Very little sympathy for those who suggest the site is full of 'stuck up people'.

The site isn't called sympathyswingers its called fabswingers. No one is obligated to meet you.

Its amazing what could be achieved with some effort. Whether that be sending messages, changing your profile, going to socials or extending the distance by which you are willing to travel.

By *ldo6999Man  over a year ago

larkhall

Gotta jus keep trying.ur no everybodys cuppa tea........

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

"Lol.wish i got the chance to decline.....lucky guy he gettin messages..."

I really don't think he is!

That's kind of the point of his angry rant

By *andaCouple  over a year ago

co down

Dont think your rant is going to help.Being brutal, your profile is boring and your pics do you no favours whatsoever.

Unfortunately whats worst of all is your post on the forum which combined with your current status essentially puts down everyone who might even be able to assist you. At this stage you could be be lucky to get a wank.......

He can leave if he likes, those that don't put in effort will find it hard anyways. And that's not just on Fab, anywhere.....

Organised socials - for some guys I think they are a better way to get known and you can portray your personality. That can't come across on the Internet.

Sarah

When you figure in geography, demographics , attraction and sexual orientation across the spectrum of the whole of Fab are you really surprised ? Stick to dating sites if they get you a shag although not even fab is called "instrashag guaranteed. Com "

What do you honestly and truthfully expect from this site ?

» Add a new message to this topic