FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > First cock cage.

First cock cage.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *op2 OP   Couple  over a year ago

North west

Hi could do with a little bit of advice were about to buy a cage for hubby can anyone recommend one. Thanks.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *w214Couple  over a year ago

Merseyside

Pm'd

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Bought mine on ebay but be careful although not had any issues with it have heard some horror stories

By *skentcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Dartford

pm'd you guys

By *ot_couple84Couple  over a year ago

Andover

We bought his from eBay, stainless steel, very well made and quite comfortable to wear for extended periods of time xx

First one my wife bought me was from tickleberry and very expensive!

The best buy my wife bought me was a cb6000 in the short version as I have a small willy. This was from ebay and is brilliant

Be careful what you wish for mind.....

By *strokeC100Couple  over a year ago

chester

Our cb3000 was from Tickleberry. The rings snapped after about three years. Plastic must have deteriorated. Not very good considering the cost. Thinking of metal replacement.

By *trapon1981TV/TS  over a year ago

Balloch / Dumbarton

I started out with one from ebay just to check how I could get on with it. Didn't want to spend a small fortune on something I wasn't that sure about yet.

Needless to say it was a big success and prompted me to shell out the big bucks

Never had any issues with my ebay cheap number and still works to this day - although there is a notable difference in overall quality. But as they say you get what you pay for...in his case a cock prison! Lol

By *op2 OP   Couple  over a year ago

North west

Got it this morning cb6000 off eBay can't get any of it on its far too small

In our opinion the cb6000 was a waste of time. Uncomfortable, a nightmare to put on, and way to easy to get out of. Actually came apart after a couple of months. Metal is the only way to go

Balloch / Dumbarton

I got the cb6000s model as I couldn't fill the proper sized model

Still can't fill the S model either! Lol

Anyways, I've had it for the best part of 3 years now and never had any bother with it. It's about finding the right sizing combination of the rings and pins and spacers so that escape is not possible and also making it relatively comfortable.

You also get really good at putting it on - becomes like a muscle memory!

Balloch / Dumbarton

"Metal is the only way to go"

Absolutely, yes.

If you want complete security with no chance of escape then metal is the way to go. But metal is not convenient for everyone in their everyday life / work x

I wish I could be locked away in a metal cage x

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

I was asked to wear one bye a lady n did not know what type to get . It looks like it's a bit of trouble getting d right one . I don't want to buy one n it not fit me . What about size do they cum in different sizes .

I got mine from lovehoney. fits me well as long as im not getting excited before trying to put it on.

By *ommenhimCouple  over a year ago

wigan

Have a cb6000 which I was locked in, apart from occasional (twice I think) removal for hair removal, for nearly 9 months, replaced the cage itself with a shortened metal version from eBay which was good. Bought a silicone unit (think copy of bird locked ) which after 2 weeks wearing left a nasty would and eventual scar. I have also been made to wear a jails teeth device for over a week which was pleasant agony... This left punctures where the spikes dug in .... easy to remove if you choose but impossible to get back on so risking being caught out. The kalis teeth will, each morning, wake you in agony if you get morning wood.

» Add a new message to this topic