FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Fake ladies

Fake ladies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ermes1 OP   Man  over a year ago

Ruislip

I have to say it, we have so many fake profiles of men contacting other men here pretending to be ladies... This is sick...is it what swinging is all about?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orthyorkypairCouple  over a year ago

North Yorkshire

[Removed by poster at 03/02/16 10:47:15]

North Yorkshire

sadly not everyone on here is what they claim to be but heyho thats life, out the fakes and concentrate on the genuine folks. It will never be any different so its easier to " get used" to it lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Its part and parcel of the site, scene and life generally. The site runners cannot do much more so it remains for the users to use their own skills to determine who they speak to and who they don't

I guess it's a fantasy for them or they're too scared to identify as being wanting cock, which is silly in 2016. what's sick is all the guys saying "straight" and if you look on FG's they've done the rounds on there leaving all these poor women being kept in the dark on here.

Well u can all have me, I'm trustworthy lol

Ruislip

"sadly not everyone on here is what they claim to be but heyho thats life, out the fakes and concentrate on the genuine folks. It will never be any different so its easier to " get used" to it lol "

I guess that's the case. we get use to it. Now I see why some ladies will not contact you,if you are not verified severally

North Yorkshire

"sadly not everyone on here is what they claim to be but heyho thats life, out the fakes and concentrate on the genuine folks. It will never be any different so its easier to " get used" to it lol

I guess that's the case. we get use to it. Now I see why some ladies will not contact you,if you are not verified severally"

the main reason fems dont contact is the sheer volume of males to females on here tbh

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

"sadly not everyone on here is what they claim to be but heyho thats life, out the fakes and concentrate on the genuine folks. It will never be any different so its easier to " get used" to it lol

I guess that's the case. we get use to it. Now I see why some ladies will not contact you,if you are not verified severally"

By the same token you should only contact or reply to ladies that are verified if you want to be sure they're really ladies

North Yorkshire

I guess that's the case. we get use to it. Now I see why some ladies will not contact you,if you are not verified severally

By the same token you should only contact or reply to ladies that are verified if you want to be sure they're really ladies"

can you be sure though you must have heard of fake veris too lol

dover

By the same token you should only contact or reply to ladies that are verified if you want to be sure they're really ladies

can you be sure though you must have heard of fake veris too lol "

Yes I do realise that veris are not foolproof but they are generally for real.

I liken seeing a veri to locking your front door.

Yes a determined burglar can get in, just as a determined fake can engineer a false veri, but it is far less likely than if you leave the door unlocked.

Ruislip

Fake veris... People can go too far.shame!

Men pretending to be women on here are usually really easy to spot

They completely lack any sort of finesse when it comes to chatting,especially about sex

Do you mean like Emily and Florence in Little Britain???! I suppose the best thing is to stick with verified people but as others have said, its not fool proof. Gut instinct works well I always find.

By *iwynMan  over a year ago

north wales

Guy in North Wales jailed for false profiles on FAB and other sites recently.

"Guy in North Wales jailed for false profiles on FAB and other sites recently."

There must have been more too it than him having false profiles

Do you have a news link

The problem exists on all sites but is actually more common on fetish sites along with a plethora of fake fin dommes seeking cash. This site has photo verification system plus the option to chat in room and turn cam on.

Conversely many a site suffers a problem where there are many fake women (actually men) masquerading as hot lesbians looking for a titty picture, smell of the shoe and a quick wank. And the couple where the female is always absent; in bed, or slaving down the mines 24 hours a day for shoe money.

No matter the site I won’t even talk to anyone who cannot verify themselves to me & doesn’t make them all dodgy.

But as I said this site has a good (photo) verification system

By *litlicker77Man  over a year ago

Dirty old town

This site is full of them absolutely rid riddeled with them

Every social network has people on them claiming to be someone they're not... It's just life in the Internet age... Not just on the swinger sites

By *.Man1510Man  over a year ago

Manchester

"I have to say it, we have so many fake profiles of men contacting other men here pretending to be ladies... This is sick...is it what swinging is all about? "

I had one at weekend, contact from one i mean !,lol. Luckily i sussed and moved on . Sad but it happens.

sounds dead wierd

90% of the profiles are students working from the Sydney university, doing research on how many cock pics is being send, so far they highest was 24 in a message lol.

By *lighty1Woman  over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

Use the tools that the site gives you. In your filters and searches, only allow 'verified' contacts.

In 90% of the time, the tone and content of a message or chat will give away the gender of other person (spend a couple of hours in one of the regional chat rooms, and you will soon see what I mean). Use reverse image search to check whether pictures have been posted to other sites (doesn't always mean stolen, but can do). Ask for them to appear on cam in the chat room, so you can verify their gender.

If in doubt, just don't engage with them. If in serious doubt, then report the profile, and the site owners will look into it.

"The problem exists on all sites but is actually more common on fetish sites along with a plethora of fake fin dommes seeking cash. This site has photo verification system plus the option to chat in room and turn cam on.

Conversely many a site suffers a problem where there are many fake women (actually men) masquerading as hot lesbians looking for a titty picture, smell of the shoe and a quick wank. And the couple where the female is always absent; in bed, or slaving down the mines 24 hours a day for shoe money.

No matter the site I won’t even talk to anyone who cannot verify themselves to me & doesn’t make them all dodgy.

"

I've found photo verified profiles that are fake.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Arrange a meet in a club so if they don't turn up, you can fuck someone else or arrange for a pre sex social in a cafe where you were gonna go to anyway so if they don't turn up you've only had to have a cup of coffee and think 'another twat failed to achieve his aim'.

Just do due diligence, gut instinct, veris, socials, clubs, thread and forum history, phone calls, web cams.....there is no easy solution.

By *nfamyMan  over a year ago

Goole

"sadly not everyone on here is what they claim to be but heyho thats life, out the fakes and concentrate on the genuine folks. It will never be any different so its easier to " get used" to it lol "

Tis True

Excuse my ignorance..whats a reverse image search..would like to know..and how to do

By *isandreTV/TS  over a year ago

Hartlepool

I wonder if there are any fake transvestites?

That would be more bizarre, wouldn't it?

Totally agree it's so hard for genuine guys to get anywhere on this site, due to total wasters messing it up !!

Totally agree it's so hard for genuine guys to get anywhere on this site, due to total wasters messing it up !!"

Totally disagree. How others go about their business has no bearing whatsoever on your success or otherwise in fact, I'd say they make the genuine users stand out more.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Totally agree it's so hard for genuine guys to get anywhere on this site, due to total wasters messing it up !!

Totally disagree. How others go about their business has no bearing whatsoever on your success or otherwise in fact, I'd say they make the genuine users stand out more."

I agree. The more idiotic the men are, the better chance I have of standing out.

About a month ago we switched the "only allowed verified people to contact you" filter to ON. It has suddenly made things so much easier for us.

We had one couple couple who were seemingly desperate to meet us. Three separate times I sent them the link to get site verified. And still, weeks later they are not. We managed this within a couple hours of joining.

By *hoenixmanMan  over a year ago

Where men are men, and sheep are nervous...!

"We had one couple couple who were seemingly desperate to meet us. Three separate times I sent them the link to get site verified. And still, weeks later they are not. We managed this within a couple hours of joining."

So what does that tell you....???

Ruislip

"Guy in North Wales jailed for false profiles on FAB and other sites recently."

Really?

"The problem exists on all sites but is actually more common on fetish sites along with a plethora of fake fin dommes seeking cash. This site has photo verification system plus the option to chat in room and turn cam on.

I've found photo verified profiles that are fake."

So have I, a mate of mines pics were stolen and used on here, so obviously fake, after contacting my, very hot gay mate, who was on here as straight and asking him why, he told me his pics were on several sites as straight and someone, a boy he said he wasn't interested in decided to be spiteful. Reported to admin several times as he really does not want his pics on here or to be saying he's straight but profile is still there 3 months on. So what are we supposed to do when admin don't act on genuine complaints and fake veri's??

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"Every social network has people on them claiming to be someone they're not... It's just life in the Internet age... Not just on the swinger sites "

dover

Totally disagree. How others go about their business has no bearing whatsoever on your success or otherwise in fact, I'd say they make the genuine users stand out more.

I agree. The more idiotic the men are, the better chance I have of standing out. "

I quite agree.

It's all to easy to blame others' conduct for one's own lack of success on the site

By *r an Mrs xMan  over a year ago

liverpool

Stick to club meets. The amount of couples that are really single males makes us laugh xx

"I wonder if there are any fake transvestites?

That would be more bizarre, wouldn't it?"

How would that work? A man pretending to be a man pretending to be a woman? A woman pretending to be a man pretending to be a woman? Confused !!!

By *eady and Willing 9Man  over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

"I have to say it, we have so many fake profiles of men contacting other men here pretending to be ladies... This is sick...is it what swinging is all about? "

I personally think they should be made to provide a verification picture before anyone can message anybody..you can't fake that..pretty simple really

"I have to say it, we have so many fake profiles of men contacting other men here pretending to be ladies... This is sick...is it what swinging is all about?

I personally think they should be made to provide a verification picture before anyone can message anybody..you can't fake that..pretty simple really "

I agree. They should have to pose with a copy of the daily paper held across their chest. I am certain that the truth is that the vast majority of female profiles on here are in fact fake and further that a good proportion of the couples profiles are operated by males without the knowledge and agreement of their female parter (if they even have one !) . Against that backdrop, why oh why do so many males waste their time on here? well its just like the lottery..it could be you..(who gets a fuck). But even so, out of the pool of real females, there are quite a few that i wouldnt want to shag anyway as they are not my type.

Even worse when you think your meeting a woman or a couple and a guy turns up alone. Sad or what

liverpool

We get loads of couples chat. Say we meet at amours only. Then says it's free on Monday / tues for couples ...... Then they ask how much for single males ...... Oh is the wife not making an appearance then !!!

By *reenleavesCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

Our profile caught the attention of a very pretty lady on here. Did the usual Google image search on some of 'her' pics - all taken from various adult sites.

Seems to be happening more and more recently.

By *eliciousladyWoman  over a year ago

Sometimes U.K

"We get loads of couples chat. Say we meet at amours only. Then says it's free on Monday / tues for couples ...... Then they ask how much for single males ...... Oh is the wife not making an appearance then !!! "

Haha that's great! Dohhh

"I have to say it, we have so many fake profiles of men contacting other men here pretending to be ladies... This is sick...is it what swinging is all about?

Even worse when you think your meeting a woman or a couple and a guy turns up alone. Sad or what "

Nooooo...tell me it didnt happen,,,?

By *umpleteazerWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

"Guy in North Wales jailed for false profiles on FAB and other sites recently.

There must have been more too it than him having false profiles

Do you have a news link"

http://www.dailypost.co.uk/incoming/rhyl-fantasist-set-up-swingers-10757761

By *ed LipstickWoman  over a year ago

Fucksville

I have had several "couple" profiles where the wife hasn't been able to chat on the phone or Skype but it's alright cos the bloke knows what the wife likes and would like a go of me first. Seems I'm to be likened to test driving a new car lmao. Thank feck for the block button x

liverpool

"I have had several "couple" profiles where the wife hasn't been able to chat on the phone or Skype but it's alright cos the bloke knows what the wife likes and would like a go of me first. Seems I'm to be likened to test driving a new car lmao. Thank feck for the block button x "

I'll part ex Mrs X. U can see from the veris she's well run in

You get it everywhere in life unfortunately, it must be part role reversal or fantasy in my opinion.

You'd think verification or photo veri would solve most of it

By *onnie and JohnCouple  over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

"Guy in North Wales jailed for false profiles on FAB and other sites recently.

There must have been more too it than him having false profilesDo you have a news link

http://www.dailypost.co.uk/incoming/rhyl-fantasist-set-up-swingers-10757761"

good read and follow the other links in the story..connie x

I've just had a profile in the "looked at us" of a single woman with two pictures. "She" is site verified and also user verified by one man and his cam but the veri is not displayed.

The two pictures are the giveaway, they show two completely different skin colours. Even with potential differences in lighting, there is no way this can be the same person.

By *uny1122Man  over a year ago

longeton

To many fack they put picx when they way in 20,r 25 ,u meet with them they r in 65

By *ub_liminalTVTV/TS  over a year ago

Belfast

How do you know they're men?

Women are incapable of crafting fake profiles for amusement / sinister motives ?

Sexist..

By *acavityMan  over a year ago

Redditch

I've had a message from a fake TV.

I arranged to meet, arrived, and got a message saying she wasn't dressed.

So a man, dressed as a man, claiming to be a cross dresser.

I spent 3 days lots of time and lots of messages passed between us.....but gradually dawned on me all is not what it seemed....gut instinct and tiny giveaways .....

So decided to call 'her' bluff....offered my phone number...ring me...... Suddenly she was abroad working....

Pass me your number I'll ring you.....

Let's go on what's app.....

Then get a stroppy message....how dare I push her into things she wasn't ready for.... ( we had a date for a meet set up )

Anyway....in the end reported the profile....had warned I was about to do it.....

Profile suddenly deleted !!

» Add a new message to this topic