FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Unable to get started

Unable to get started

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi Fabbers, it's so hard to get anywhere on this site due to total wasters of both sexes. People seem to just like the thrill of texting and not up for the real deal.

Also then you get those who won't chat unless you are verified... How can you verified when you can't even get a social meet arranged.

I didn't think I was that ugly but if I can't get anywhere from the pics I've sent, then I need help lol I find it hard to believe that there is nobody who's willing to give me a chat and meet for real on here !!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Firstly, you come across as a little negative, in this post and the opening lines of your profile. The fact you are married will make it harder for you but at least you are upfront about it so people can make an informed decision. To get verified, try the chat rooms for a cam veri or attend a social meet, there are usually some in the meets and events section.

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

You are married, that's a big red flag to lots on here, your profile is rather blunt, and you have been here only two weeks.

Single guys can wait months for a meet, you have very little chance compared to them.

I'd also add that you are being specific about who you are looking for. Being specific narrows down the number of people that would be interested, probably by a lot.

Patience is the key lol

Your profile comes across as being quite picky. I think you might struggle to find women who fulfil what you're looking for AND who don't mind married men AND who are interested in you.

Also the warning bit at the bottom of the profile is bullshit and makes you look like a muppet.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Not getting meets on fab doesn't mean you're ugly.

Are there any organised socials in your area they're often a good way of getting to know people?

By *irty Girty From No 30Woman  over a year ago

Burbage

"Hi Fabbers, it's so hard to get anywhere on this site due to total wasters of both sexes. People seem to just like the thrill of texting and not up for the real deal.

Also then you get those who won't chat unless you are verified... How can you verified when you can't even get a social meet arranged.

I didn't think I was that ugly but if I can't get anywhere from the pics I've sent, then I need help lol I find it hard to believe that there is nobody who's willing to give me a chat and meet for real on here !!!

"

Go to one of the big organised socials, always plenty advertised on here

By *manda63Woman  over a year ago

Southampton

"Hi Fabbers, it's so hard to get anywhere on this site due to total wasters of both sexes. People seem to just like the thrill of texting and not up for the real deal.

"

I would lose the first paragraph and leave out the bit about BO as people will assume you shower regularly. How about some more public pics?

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

I would lose the first paragraph and leave out the bit about BO as people will assume you shower regularly. How about some more public pics? "

Wow!

I haven't read or heard the term BO since Lifebouy soap ads!

By *manda63Woman  over a year ago

Southampton

I would lose the first paragraph and leave out the bit about BO as people will assume you shower regularly. How about some more public pics?

Wow!

I haven't read or heard the term BO since Lifebouy soap ads!"

Me either but he has written it!

Don't understand why you feel it hard to believe. Look at the numbers

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

It's a fools errand in my opinion.

"

first of all if you don't want men to message you, you need to set your filters!

secondly the fact that you are married will put a lot of women off (unless of course they are also married and playing away from home too)

thirdly you need to lose the bit about your personal hygiene as that should be a given...

you seem to be very specific about what you want, so most women will look and probably move along sharpish...

Finally, as a man on here, and a newbie, you are in a minority by a fairly large margin so the best thing to do is take all the advice you are given and hope that someone will take pity on you and give you a chance

to me, it sounds quite rude...unecessary to have the remark about men,you could just block them; the comments about women who 'aim to please', 'know how to look after themselves', and a 'good set of boobs' are rather patronising.

As above...quite abrupt and a bit homophobic...drop the anti gay references and just use filters.

It may just be your writing style but have a look at it again. Remember you are after a sexual partner, not a home entertainmment system spec. Almost everybody has some body issue and you are asking them to measure themselves against your expectations before you even start a conversation.

As a guy your profile has to sell you. If a salesperson tried your patter on you I doubt you would stay and complete the sale

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

I have to agree with most of above. A lot of people won't knowingly meet married guys, but it's good you have mentioned it in your profile. You can't accommodate obviously, that can be a no no for some. Not a big deal, but you have 2 different ages on your profile. I too think your profile sounds a little arrogant. Get out to socials or clubs, where you can chat to people to see if you get on. Good luck!

By *ot-in-the-kitchenMan  over a year ago

leeds

Oh my god I get loads

"

well i should hope everyone is bo free why on earth put that on your profile and you have been on here the grand total of 14 long days you need to be very patient

"Oh my god I get loads

"

I will now count to 3 and when I click my fingers......

By *ficouldMan  over a year ago

a quandary, could you change my mind?

"Oh my god I get loads

I will now count to 3 and when I click my fingers......"

dover

"Oh my god I get loads

I will now count to 3 and when I click my fingers......"

dover

OP you have a great deal to learn about how to present your profile, you really have.

"OP you have a great deal to learn about how to present your profile, you really have."

I don't think anything has changed since he asked which seems the norm on here! Of course, he doesn't have to act on any advice given but don't moan when nothing changes success wise.

dover

"OP you have a great deal to learn about how to present your profile, you really have.

I don't think anything has changed since he asked which seems the norm on here! Of course, he doesn't have to act on any advice given but don't moan when nothing changes success wise."

Oh I have a strong feeling he will!

I can see the OP has taken on board every bit of advice he has been given.....and totally ignored it!!

way to go!

dover

As with so many of these cant-get-a-meet griping threads, it's more a quest for attention than advice.

"OP you have a great deal to learn about how to present your profile, you really have.

I don't think anything has changed since he asked which seems the norm on here! Of course, he doesn't have to act on any advice given but don't moan when nothing changes success wise.

Oh I have a strong feeling he will!"

Yeah but it will be everyone else's fault, those pesky time wasters!

dover

Oh I have a strong feeling he will!

Yeah but it will be everyone else's fault, those pesky time wasters!"

No doubt we will be hearing the "timewasters ruin it for us genuine guys" codswallop argument at some point....

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

Personally I would stay well clear with a profile like that.

"Personally I would stay well clear with a profile like that."

Its a natural filter I'd say!

dover

I suppose at least it is a detailed profile...which is more than can be said for many who end up here in the profile clinic...

it's just that the details and, in particular, the attitude, are much more likely to deter rather than attract

By *ilmiss75Woman  over a year ago

Thornton

"I suppose at least it is a detailed profile...which is more than can be said for many who end up here in the profile clinic...

it's just that the details and, in particular, the attitude, are much more likely to deter rather than attract"

That would make a great forum name... Profile Clinic

dover

"I suppose at least it is a detailed profile...which is more than can be said for many who end up here in the profile clinic...

it's just that the details and, in particular, the attitude, are much more likely to deter rather than attract

That would make a great forum name... Profile Clinic "

Actually..it would.

At the moment, these threads do get dotted around the various message boards, but a clear label like that would make sense.

That would make a great forum name... Profile Clinic "

AKA the "look at me" forum

By *ilmiss75Woman  over a year ago

Thornton

Actually..it would.

At the moment, these threads do get dotted around the various message boards, but a clear label like that would make sense."

Just seems really adapt seeing as we go to the clinic to make things better lol

dover

Actually..it would.

At the moment, these threads do get dotted around the various message boards, but a clear label like that would make sense.

Just seems really adapt seeing as we go to the clinic to make things better lol"

..or get given good advice as to how to make things better...

"

OP - we sympathise with your plight - we are a very genuine couple who met on here and, over the past year or so, have found it increasingly difficult to meet via FAB for the reasons you mention. If it's hard for us as a couple - it must be nigh on impossible for a single fella - that said - you won't get much sympathy on here from the "forumites".

dover

OP - we sympathise with your plight - we are a very genuine couple who met on here and, over the past year or so, have found it increasingly difficult to meet via FAB for the reasons you mention. If it's hard for us as a couple - it must be nigh on impossible for a single fella - that said - you won't get much sympathy on here from the "forumites"."

On the contrary, the OP has had plenty of advice which is what he asked for and which he has steadfastly ignored, but, you're right, not so much sympathy, but then his profile doesn't really exhibit much charm or elicit much interest or friendliness, and therein lies his problem

Your profile puts us right of fit to be frank, your list of physical demands we couldn't live up too

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

Meet a married man or meet an unattached man? This is a very difficult choice. There are so many advantages of meeting a married man:

1) He will clock watch and then bugger-orf at 11 pm on a Saturday night to be with his wife and I will feel like yesterday's garbage left by myself

2) If his wife finds out, she might see me as the slut who got her claws into him

3) I will have to meet in hotels and feel like a cheap hooker

4) There will be a ton of 'rules' as to when and how I can contact him

5) Every word he will utter will be a lie; he will keep secrets and talk about her, from time-to-time

Hmmm

OP - we sympathise with your plight - we are a very genuine couple who met on here and, over the past year or so, have found it increasingly difficult to meet via FAB for the reasons you mention. If it's hard for us as a couple - it must be nigh on impossible for a single fella - that said - you won't get much sympathy on here from the "forumites"."

He's not single

"to me, it sounds quite rude...unecessary to have the remark about men,you could just block them; the comments about women who 'aim to please', 'know how to look after themselves', and a 'good set of boobs' are rather patronising."

Yup all the above would make me think fuck off mate!

I want a profile where the guy comes across as friendly lighthearted and easy going!

You my friend come across as a demanding paining the ass!

Oops pain in the ass! Lol

OP - we sympathise with your plight - we are a very genuine couple who met on here and, over the past year or so, have found it increasingly difficult to meet via FAB for the reasons you mention. If it's hard for us as a couple - it must be nigh on impossible for a single fella - that said - you won't get much sympathy on here from the "forumites".

He's not single "

Lol - oh yes - sorry x

By *ischief ManagedCouple  over a year ago

manchester

Sort your marriage out first op then come back its massive red flag for many

"Sort your marriage out first op then come back its massive red flag for many"

Failing that, join a cheaters website

dover

So it's been two weeks since the OP, and guess how much the profile has changed....

"So it's been two weeks since the OP, and guess how much the profile has changed...."

And he hasn't come back and commented either, bloody waste of our time

» Add a new message to this topic