FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Clubs vs private, chat vs not

Clubs vs private, chat vs not

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *piritsonfab OP   Couple  over a year ago

Nottingham

Well I've just read two interesting threads and the thing that struck me was the completely opposite advice given.

Some say that in order to avoid time wasters or fakes they only meet at clubs. Some said that clubs were not intimate enough and they'd never meet at clubs (which surprised me).

Then others say to chat for ages to build a connection and avoid let downs. ... and then again others say just chat enough to arrange a meet then get on with it.....

I'm inclined to only meet in clubs for the first time, so if we get.let down we can have fun anyway (and it's safer), and I like to chat enough that I know they're not a neanderthal. ...;)

But I'm new and more and more confused now lol!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

People have their own ways of using the site that are successful for them. Don't slavishly follow others - make your own mind up.

Nottingham

That's the point - the threads were bemoaning the LACK of success.

So its clearly not just me and that wasn't a helpful suggestion

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"That's the point - the threads were bemoaning the LACK of success.

So its clearly not just me and that wasn't a helpful suggestion"

My point was that whatever someone posts, someone else will have a differing and opposite opinion, which is why you will never get a satisfactory response to any question you post on here.

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

We would agree with your point about clubs and, in fact, we don't arrange to meet anyone, just turn up and have fun.

By *unLuvazCouple  over a year ago

cheshire

As we have a family, we don't want to waste our time with no shows. This is one of the reasons we use clubs. If they don't turn up we can still get to know other people and still enjoy ourselves if we play or not. Plus clubs are neutral ground and a safe place to meet new people. If we have met them a few times in clubs we don't mind meeting outside of clubs.

This is what we prefer. But everyone is different x

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

Everyone is different.

I do not meet in clubs, I like a social sooner rather than later. I only meet single men.

I don't have any naked pics on here or even in existence.

But I do fine

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"That's the point - the threads were bemoaning the LACK of success.

So its clearly not just me and that wasn't a helpful suggestion

My point was that whatever someone posts, someone else will have a differing and opposite opinion, which is why you will never get a satisfactory response to any question you post on here."

We prefer to meet at clubs because then if they're a no show ( has happened before ) we can still enjoy our night

By *irty Girty From No 30Woman  over a year ago

Burbage

"Well I've just read two interesting threads and the thing that struck me was the completely opposite advice given.

Some say that in order to avoid time wasters or fakes they only meet at clubs. Some said that clubs were not intimate enough and they'd never meet at clubs (which surprised me).

Then others say to chat for ages to build a connection and avoid let downs. ... and then again others say just chat enough to arrange a meet then get on with it.....

I'm inclined to only meet in clubs for the first time, so if we get.let down we can have fun anyway (and it's safer), and I like to chat enough that I know they're not a neanderthal. ...;)

"

I do club and private, depends on my mood as to which I fancy, neither is right or wrong, its about time and mood.

As for chat, I used 5 message or less rule to set a meet in place m(this for me works and stops my time being wasted by online fantasists), once that's set up then I like to chat until meet happens.

By *oandjohnCouple  over a year ago

South Wales, will travel to Hereford, Worcestershire and Shropshire

We tend to only meet in clubs or parties as we have been let down by too many time wasters in the past. These time wasters can really distroy a females appetite for swinging if you are not careful. Nothing worse than spending time getting ready only to be let down on arrival or while on route.....

Where as at a club or party there are normally plenty of people and you always find people to play with. Parties normally have plenty of time for chatting to break the ice before playing. It is very rare that you will turn up at a party to find that you are expected to just get stuck in.. Unless you arrive late.. Lol

In clubs you tend to find that you will get a mix of situations... We have spent time chatting to people and sometimes it ends up in a play room and some times it does not... On other occasions we have gone in to play room as a couple and ended up playing with other couples or groups who we have never even chatted to prior to being in a full on orgy. Which can be great fun... Some times we have chatted to the people we have played with after the event and sometimes we have never spoken a word to the people we have played with....

On other occasions at clubs we have been walking around to see what is going on and had pleople say 'fancy joining use in a room' and we have without much else being said before enjoying the situation.

You really have to have an open mind in the swinging lifestyle and go with the flow... Otherwise you won't have fun if your asperations for the evening are too narrow.. It is erotic having sex with people you have never spoken to....

Nottingham

Thanks that's helpful

"Well I've just read two interesting threads and the thing that struck me was the completely opposite advice given.

"

You will get the same here..... Everyone does things differently.. There is no right way.. Only your own way

I don't mind clubs I prefer private meets thought, I just find sex in clubs not very satisfying most of the time

By *exysuzi and Mr.SCouple  over a year ago

CONISTON .Stoke Suburbia. Staffs. BARMOUTH. The Lakes (Monthly)

"We tend to only meet in clubs or parties as we have been let down by too many time wasters in the past. These time wasters can really distroy a females appetite for swinging if you are not careful. Nothing worse than spending time getting ready only to be let down on arrival or while on route.....

Where as at a club or party there are normally plenty of people and you always find people to play with. Parties normally have plenty of time for chatting to break the ice before playing. It is very rare that you will turn up at a party to find that you are expected to just get stuck in.. Unless you arrive late.. Lol

In clubs you tend to find that you will get a mix of situations... We have spent time chatting to people and sometimes it ends up in a play room and some times it does not... On other occasions we have gone in to play room as a couple and ended up playing with other couples or groups who we have never even chatted to prior to being in a full on orgy. Which can be great fun... Some times we have chatted to the people we have played with after the event and sometimes we have never spoken a word to the people we have played with....

On other occasions at clubs we have been walking around to see what is going on and had pleople say 'fancy joining use in a room' and we have without much else being said before enjoying the situation.

You really have to have an open mind in the swinging lifestyle and go with the flow... Otherwise you won't have fun if your asperations for the evening are too narrow.. It is erotic having sex with people you have never spoken to....

"

This is the same for us..... nowadays we don't even arrange to meet at clubs, we just turn up and take it from there.... It works great for us that way xxxxx

i just invite guys to my place and get on with it also i host parties too

"As we have a family, we don't want to waste our time with no shows. This is one of the reasons we use clubs. If they don't turn up we can still get to know other people and still enjoy ourselves if we play or not. Plus clubs are neutral ground and a safe place to meet new people. If we have met them a few times in clubs we don't mind meeting outside of clubs.

This is what we prefer. But everyone is different x"

We're exactly the same

» Add a new message to this topic