FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Feeling wanted then unwanted

Feeling wanted then unwanted

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aeBabe OP   Woman  over a year ago

London

Have you ever talked to someone, met them maybe a few times socially and having the sexual tension build, when it comes to the moment it being a flop because of various reasons.

You want to try again, but maybe they don't feel the same way anymore...

Makes it harder especially if they have played with your friends and you may see them again, you kinda feel like a numb nut

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ohnjones3210Man  over a year ago

Chester

I see what you mean...

Do you mean that the man went soft straight away? On the first meet? Is that what you mean by 'flop'?

If that is the case, the man will very likely be embarrassed and totally put off.

Xxx

By *erfectman122Man  over a year ago

from somewhere nice

"Have you ever talked to someone, met them maybe a few times socially and having the sexual tension build, when it comes to the moment it being a flop because of various reasons.

Seeing it was a flop as to say first time round I'd say put it down to experience

Makes it harder especially if they have played with your friends and you may see them again, you kinda feel like a numb nut "

I'd say seeing it was a flop first time round as to say put it down to experience and walk away

By *aeBabe OP   Woman  over a year ago

London

"I see what you mean...

Do you mean that the man went soft straight away? On the first meet? Is that what you mean by 'flop'?

If that is the case, the man will very likely be embarrassed and totally put off.

Xxx"

No I was able to make him hard, but he didn't stay that way due to a number of external factors.

Ended up playing with his mate because he could perform... I felt bad for him because I felt like his ego might have been bruised. And I've seen him play with some friends before... He's usually full of stamina. Part of it makes me feel like I didn't turn him on enough.

But then he had been drinking the night before, so... Yeah

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Have you ever talked to someone, met them maybe a few times socially and having the sexual tension build, when it comes to the moment it being a flop because of various reasons.

Makes it harder especially if they have played with your friends and you may see them again, you kinda feel like a numb nut "

They just aren't that into you

Plenty out there that would be into you . Try them

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

We'll my very first date I could not get it up but it was not d lady I had not had any sex In years but soon made up for it n she was glad she waited on me . But drinking can cause problems too . I always go sober to a meet hate drinking on a meet .

"I see what you mean...

Xxx

No I was able to make him hard, but he didn't stay that way due to a number of external factors.

Ended up playing with his mate because he could perform... I felt bad for him because I felt like his ego might have been bruised. And I've seen him play with some friends before... He's usually full of stamina. Part of it makes me feel like I didn't turn him on enough.

But then he had been drinking the night before, so... Yeah

"

Its definately not you sweetheart, you look great.

You may never know the truth. So just move on. Hard lesson to learn sometimes though. If there are issues I am sure they are with him not you. Plenty more monkeys swinging in the trees.

Sometimes there just isn't the sexual chemistry it's no ones fault just the way it is

Having looked at your profile I find it hard to understand any guy being a "glop" if you are anywhere near....x

» Add a new message to this topic