FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Single guy club night

Single guy club night

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *orthantsfun2013 OP   Man  over a year ago

poddington

Hi all I have been wanting to go to a club for ages I have read the reviews on here and have chosen the club I would like to visit but I'm a shy guy and don't want to go alone any offers on company

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi all I have been wanting to go to a club for ages I have read the reviews on here and have chosen the club I would like to visit but I'm a shy guy and don't want to go alone any offers on company "

Just go and chat to people when you're there. Make friends.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"Hi all I have been wanting to go to a club for ages I have read the reviews on here and have chosen the club I would like to visit but I'm a shy guy and don't want to go alone any offers on company "

There are plenty of single guys nervous of attending clubs alone. Why not hook up with one of them?

By *apillonNoirWoman  over a year ago

There...

Put a meet ad up and check the meets section for folk also going to the same venue. Chat to them if you can here and without being pushy say you look forward to meeting them there. If no one else has a meet up, then try checking status updates in the area - maybe someone has posted they're going too. Again, try chatting with them. If no luck with that then just get yourself there, have a drink, make eye contact and go talk with people - just like you would anywhere else in a social situation. I like it when folk make eye contact, smile and come and say hi without being pushy or worse manhandling me. Have a great time

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Go on your own be fine. You won't be dissapointed and you will wonder what the fuss was about?

By *ettyboop61Woman  over a year ago

St Neots

Yes socalizing is the key......lots of talking will see you get people inviting you to join them

» Add a new message to this topic