FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > How can I find a partner to go to Cap d'Agde with?

How can I find a partner to go to Cap d'Agde with?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ivinefox OP   Woman  over a year ago

Coventry

I'd really love to go to this, it looks amazing, anyone interested in going or can suggest where on the site is best place to find someone..?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *elaxedsexyfunMan  over a year ago

Northants

Oh go on then,

I will accompany you! ??

By *isexmistressWoman  over a year ago

Prestwich

"I'd really love to go to this, it looks amazing, anyone interested in going or can suggest where on the site is best place to find someone..? "

You look lovely x

By *reykiwi500Man  over a year ago

London

"I'd really love to go to this, it looks amazing, anyone interested in going or can suggest where on the site is best place to find someone..? "

It does look amazing (as do you). I'd love to go too.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

offer to pay they will all be queueing up

I went last summer and it was brilliant! Did exactly what you're doing the summer before and posted on here for a friend/friends to go with and share appt costs etc with! 4 expressed a definite interest - 4 let me down!

Hope you have more luck op! Xxx

By *odg123Man  over a year ago

southampton

I'd be happy to accompany you

By *reykiwi500Man  over a year ago

London

"I'd really love to go to this, it looks amazing, anyone interested in going or can suggest where on the site is best place to find someone..?

I went last summer and it was brilliant! Did exactly what you're doing the summer before and posted on here for a friend/friends to go with and share appt costs etc with! 4 expressed a definite interest - 4 let me down!

Hope you have more luck op! Xxx"

They were idiots for doing that (in more ways than one). Glad to hear you had a great time the next summer.

By *irty RascalMan  over a year ago

Sutton Coldfield

"I'd really love to go to this, it looks amazing, anyone interested in going or can suggest where on the site is best place to find someone..?

Hope you have more luck op! Xxx"

OMG, how stunning are you, what a bunch of idiots they were..

Glad you got to go eventually

I wondered a similar thing too. I figured I might just go on my own at some point.

By *irty RascalMan  over a year ago

Sutton Coldfield

If I had the time and the money it would be my great pleasure to go with you, sadly I'm short on both and I would imagine there would be a long queue to get to the back of anyway.

Choose carefully and enjoy x

By *he horny kinkstersCouple  over a year ago

North West

To be honest, if you go on your own I can guarantee you that within a few hours one evening you'll have made lots of new friends. It's a very sociable place and during July and August is packed with all nationalities and most speak English.

It's on my sexual bucket list, will be doing lots of interesting things this year as I'm 40

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

I was thinking of going on my own this summer as I don't have anyone to go with either. Never been before and it's somewhere I really want to go.

By *onah10Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Cap is an amazing place, I have been there the last 3 years and will go twice again this year and made some great friends while there. There is so much to do as well as getting an all over tan and have the freedom without clothes. Once you have been you will want to go back

More than happy to accompany you. PM me for details

By *at69driveMan  over a year ago

Wisbech and A47 corridor

. However if you go by yourself you will be a free agent and accountable to no one.. As a single lady you will get into most clubs or Saunas for reduced prices or at some free of charge..

The only downside is that it is an expensive place . All the fun comes at a price .

Sharing accommodation does split costs .

You will have a great time in Cap d Agde whatever you decide to do.

A member of this site rents apartments and may be able to assist you. I am unable to name them as it is deemed to be advertising .

By *at69driveMan  over a year ago

Wisbech and A47 corridor

. One or two single ladies have expressed interest in going so you may be able to team up with one of them..

We have always loved the idea as well however our experiences of identifying reliable guys suggests it might prove tough.

Getting local guys to travel only a few miles often seems a big ask!

Anyway good luck with the search although it might prove easier to find people when you get there.

I'll get my coat!!! Or my bikini..... Whatever suits.

Mrs x

» Add a new message to this topic