FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > showing off on cam in chatrooms

showing off on cam in chatrooms

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hoseboots1952 OP   Couple  over a year ago

grangemouth

please would the moderators perhaps make it a bit clearer if folk can show boobs legs ass or do anythin else whilst on cam in the chatrooms? iv just had a cpl say they think it should be in directing rooms only. i replied we've done it before while a mod was in and they had no probs wi it. to them,apparently, us women who DO show off on cam are satisfying guys wi cheap thrills. personally? they have a stick up their ass. they dont get the point its a personal thing. i refuse to be catagorised because THEY dont do it/believe in it!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

People can play on cam in ANY chat room.

They don't have to stick to the directing room.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i thought that you could do what you wanted but other people were not allowed to ask you to do anything?

as long as they not asking to be directed we cant do anything.

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

thoseboots, you go for it and be naughty in any room as I remember it. Just not allowed to be given instruction unless your in the directing room.

If the people dislike what your doing then they can click off your cam x

Rules 5 and 6 from the chat rules say:

You may not direct people on cam to do something in particular, apart from in the Directing Room which is for people who want comments and to be told what to do. To be clear, directing can include suggesting or asking e.g. "could I see your tits?" is considered directing just as "show us your tits" is.

Unless you're in the directing room, you can't specifically ask to be directed (told what to do) because it makes things impossible for the moderators. For clarity, "playing" and appearing on cam nude in non-directing rooms are fine but specifically asking people to direct you (tell you what to do) in those rooms is not OK and the moderators will ask you to move to the directing room.

S.

By *pecial bbCouple  over a year ago

london

If they dont ike it they can switch cams -wtf???

Like the other posters have said - you can cam in any room - directing room is as it states - for directing lol

Some people!!!!!!

You keep going

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

Some people need to learn to feck off.

Sometimes im filthy in the directing room,but sometimes i dont want suggestions so i am filthy in non directing rooms.

i think those who complained were just jealous lol

Totally agree, as Steve says, Rule 6 explicitly states that you can show/play on cam in ANY room, as long as you don't ask to be directed. Keep up the good work, theseboots and jemima!

One other general point, though, (which people who aren't regular chatroom members might not know because it isn't explicit in the rules) is that "responding to direction" isn't permitted, either. I guess this is common sense, as it is just another form of encouraging directing.

Directing in non-directing rooms is certainly annoying, but restricting our freedom to please ourselves on cam is deffo not the answer

By *inky24big35Couple  over a year ago

blackpool

but why in the directing room does it still come up no directing ppl??

By *unterslickCouple  over a year ago

tullamore

ust a glitch i think,something that slipped tru the net,lol

"but why in the directing room does it still come up no directing ppl??"
the site rules pop up in every room at the same just miss the directing bit out when ya in the directing rooms

grangemouth

that is correct honey. this person had said a few days ago that action in chatrooms only encouraged people to give direction and thus risk gettin booted out.that is THEIR problem, not ours. recently i have made an effort to be polite, and request that demandees read or reread the rules if they dont wanna risk gettin ousted.altho im not a mod, i try to keep folk straight. most of them do and thank us.

By *BW38jWoman  over a year ago

Dudley/Telford

"but why in the directing room does it still come up no directing ppl??"

i think the pop up reminder is the same in all rooms not sprecifically reacting to direction in the direction room. the only time i have seen s message for someone to stop directing was in a non directing room when a bloke was getting a tad excited and a moderator warned him.

to any1 who enjoys performing on cam, carry on and do your thing your hurting no one and if they dont like what ur doing they can stop watching

grangemouth

[Removed by poster at 11/02/11 16:38:03]

Find it ridiculous that people would criticise anything concerning 'cheap thrills' on a Swingers site!

grangemouth

iv read the rules in full, just to make sure iv not missed anythin. one question though, now this MIGHT come over as nit picking though i hope not, but, what if someone asks something, and we/cammers dont SEE the request,as you know how the chat whizzes by so fast sometimes? anyway, if by chance we happen to DO that certain something, by our own decision, what then? does this sound nutty?

There is no written rule to this effect but I would say to the mods discretion.

As we are all aware, people DO respond to what people say on cam, we see it every day...Ie:

'what have you got under that top?' would not be seen as directing, but if the person then opens their top and shows what is there then sorry, but that's just not cricket.

The person can then adjust their questions knowing that those on cam will respond.

Sorry, but to me that's just not on and more than likely the person encouraging will get asked to move to the directing room.

You can't have it both ways I'm afraid as it's unfair on the guys that get banned when they are been encouraged.

S.

» Add a new message to this topic