FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > scenario advice

scenario advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *in man 84 OP   Man  over a year ago

sheffield

Ive just met a guy who's married and wants me go around as "the plumber" but some how turn it into a bi 3sum.

They have been swinging for year so that's no problem.

Its just how to turn it from a normal house call into something more adult.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

The first thing I would establish is contact with the woman if there actually is one then discuss the role play scenario with both of them.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

What if their scenario is 'smash and rob the plumber'?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sounds like you need a lot more chat with them to help you work out the dynamics!

Just make sure when he pulls his plunger out you know where the stopcock is

By *ny1localMan  over a year ago

READING

"The first thing I would establish is contact with the woman if there actually is one then discuss the role play scenario with both of them.

"

just doesn't 'smell' right to me.Deffo check with woman first! gut feeling from me is that something's wrong...Hope I'm wrong.

"The first thing I would establish is contact with the woman if there actually is one then discuss the role play scenario with both of them.

just doesn't 'smell' right to me.Deffo check with woman first! gut feeling from me is that something's wrong...Hope I'm wrong. "

Agree with over posters that this sounds odd. He might be a guy who is so desperate to see his wife with someone else that he's set up this whole elaborate scenario in the undoubtedly misplaced belief that somehow it will work.

Or that it will be him only - or worse with his mates - either to ridicule you ( imagine the video on YouTube or Facebook) or maybe have even more nefarious reasons to get you there.

Speak to them both, if it sounds too good to be true, it is. If it doesn't smell right, it potentially could be dangerous.

By *iforfun999Man  over a year ago

Haverfordwest

After chatting with the husband and getting to know more about things, you could call round as a legitimate plumber, engage in normal chat with the wife and find out if she's genuine and not being set up as a prank. With normal chat and plumbing related, after inspecting the job, then you make excuses to leave for the right part or tool. If you get the impression that play is potential, then call back and take it further.

sheffield

They swing together and separately. Ive met the guy already at there house for a coffee and all looks above board.

The looses plan is for me and him to get it on and shout the wife down to inspect the job to find hubby balls deep in my ass. Just think we can go better.

"They swing together and separately. Ive met the guy already at there house for a coffee and all looks above board.

The looses plan is for me and him to get it on and shout the wife down to inspect the job to find hubby balls deep in my ass. Just think we can go better."

Have you met or spoken to his wife, seems odd you've only met him ?

I'd strongly advise speaking with the wife first as he could just be window shopping xxx

sheffield

Great advise guys. I'm going to arrange an other meet with the guy only with week and see how we get on if its well I'm sure the plumbing scenario will develop nationally.

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

That's just the sort of thing I would love to see ... love 'catching' Mr in this situation, whether in a club or at a meet. I would have to arrange it though ....

By *olgateMan  over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

Don't forget to bring your big tool

"Great advise guys. I'm going to arrange an other meet with the guy only with week and see how we get on if its well I'm sure the plumbing scenario will develop nationally.

"

Why with the guy alone.. Again..?.. It's the wife you need to talk to.... No?

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

Maybe the guy alone because he and the guy are meeting for some play ... ??

By *manda63Woman  over a year ago

Southampton

"Great advise guys. I'm going to arrange an other meet with the guy only with week and see how we get on if its well I'm sure the plumbing scenario will develop nationally.

"

Perhaps im being naive but you have met him once already and it seems like you got on, so do you need to do it again and as others have said what about his wife? She needs her input, if she even exists. Sounds odd to me. Maria

By *ny1localMan  over a year ago

READING

Perhaps im being naive but you have met him once already and it seems like you got on, so do you need to do it again and as others have said what about his wife? She needs her input, if she even exists. Sounds odd to me. Maria "

as I + others said definatley sounds odd,you have to speak to wife first.might not be you he's setting up , but her.

» Add a new message to this topic