FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Amsterdam cinemas

Amsterdam cinemas

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ouplebackforfun OP   Couple  over a year ago

Chard

Hi. Off to the Dam for a week in a couple of days. Just wondered if anyone can point us in the direction of a good cinema with play area. The B1 is a possible.

Any help appreciated

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

we've been and go to amsterdam often b1 can be very good but also can be very bad guess it down to luck to who is in there on the night/day

By *ark4amsterdamMan  over a year ago

heathrow/amsterdam/harwich

Suggest eroticcinema in hilversum

Good mattress area also playroom and gloryholes and sometimes couples depending on days/time/luck

Has 3 screens and all on same level and close to each other

Can tell you more if drop me a message

By *G LanaTV/TS  over a year ago

Gosport

A few years back I tried all the RLD cinemas and the B1 with my ex. We found the B1 was by far the best. Not only were the men there more respective but the layout in the first floor screen was more conductive to play as there was sufficient room around the sofas at the back.

Remember to pop into "sametime" no entry fee, I think you need to spend 20eur on drinks, but friendly and good fun

"Remember to pop into "sametime" no entry fee, I think you need to spend 20eur on drinks, but friendly and good fun "

I meant "sameplace"

And another suggestion / try any gay cinema, most guys there are Bi and will play with both

By *ouplebackforfun OP   Couple  over a year ago

Chard

Thanks very much guys! B1 & Sameplace I think for us

By *ophie SteveCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

We were in Amsterdam in January and our first visit to B1 provided some fun memories! You can buy a ticket for around 9 Euros which allows you to pop in as many times as you like during the day/evening.

We really liked this as it allowed us to suss out the setting first, then come back later when we were ready to play, confident that we knew the layout and set-up there.

It's not the most salubrious of settings but we did find that the guys were polite and respectful - no pushiness or crowding even though we were the only couple there at the time.

Enjoy!

» Add a new message to this topic