FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Blindfold meet

Blindfold meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My good lady wants a meet where she is blindfolded and used by 3 or 4 guys and not know who they are, (have to say the thought is a massive turn as I love seeing her playing)

Advice please on how to do this, get the guys in right place right time and should she be restrained or not as that could add an extra kinky dimension

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ethnmelvCouple  over a year ago

Chudleigh

Why not try a club? You'll definitely find guys to play

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple  over a year ago

luton

We do this at our local club in one of the private rooms . There is a lock on the door if we need it . Have seen some couples do it in open areas

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I would think a club would be the safest option, or a group of guys that you know but then again blokes that you know might not be the best idea as always one idiot who thinks that once done that the wife would be up for repeat on her own

I'd say as the posters above have a club is the best option as you are not then wondering if people will show up to a private meet.

You could put a meet request up saying where you will be if people want to meet and also there is more people in clubs who may be interested in joining in.

Restraining, well that is totally up to her whether it's something she would feel comfortable and happy doing, no one but her can answer that.

"My good lady wants a meet where she is blindfolded and used by 3 or 4 guys and not know who they are, (have to say the thought is a massive turn as I love seeing her playing)

Advice please on how to do this, get the guys in right place right time and should she be restrained or not as that could add an extra kinky dimension "

Is she happy to be restrained ? That's the main thing and you have a safe word?

As others said - clubs or I've seen profiles where people organise this kind of thing.

Sarah

Shame I'm too far from you. I have hosted this kind of thing in the past.

Had a couple turn up the other week for just this (tho it was only me n the hubby). She turned up wearing a thing n a fur coat. He blindfolded her as they knocked the door. Led her upstairs, tied her hands to the bed and we took turns licking n fucking her...she never knew which was which at any time as not a word was said.

90 mins later he took her away again.

Simple and easy!

Oh and if she is both blindfolded and restrained, you are her protector. Talk to her about boundaries etc, and if your not comfortable with someone's attitude or manners which she can't see you have the ability to say no on her behalf. Look at her reactions to the situation during play and react accordingly yourself.

Not sure restrained is needed or was requested.

However blindfolded is amazing... If Mr deviant reads this.. Hint for valentines pressie ...

Op. We did this at an adult cinema and mr choose the guys and I still haven't a clue who or how many. It was amazing. He messed with my perceptions delightfully but I was always safe.

I would suggest you agree some code phrases or actions rather than just a safe word which would stop everything dead if used.

So something she can say or do, her mouth might be full at the time to suggest she is getting tired and needs a rest (change of position or activity).

"I would suggest you agree some code phrases or actions rather than just a safe word which would stop everything dead if used.

So something she can say or do, her mouth might be full at the time to suggest she is getting tired and needs a rest (change of position or activity).

"

I use a loud fart

By *irty Girty From No 30Woman  over a year ago

Burbage

"My good lady wants a meet where she is blindfolded and used by 3 or 4 guys and not know who they are, (have to say the thought is a massive turn as I love seeing her playing)

Advice please on how to do this, get the guys in right place right time and should she be restrained or not as that could add an extra kinky dimension "

Ive done this, it was great, snd to this day i e no idea who did what to me

"I use a loud fart "

I normally take that to mean that's hitting the spot please do more of it.

I can't wait for Daz to arrange this for me, I often fantasise about it happening but it's not happened yet, fingers crossed soon! X

I'd love to meet a couple in my area where she is blindfolded but not restrained and doesn't see me. I'd be so turned on by it and I'd hope she and her partner would be too

My plan is to be hand cuffed and blindfolded on my knees waiting to be used...

I'm setting up this exact same thing for myself but finding it really difficult to find the guys as i'm so fussy. Going to have a social with each guy first and hopefully will be able to pick reliable decent guys. Good luck!

Thanks for all the advice etc, it's her that wants to be restrained as it adds to the experience in her mind I would be the controller to ensure that our rules and boundaries are met!

But I now see that this is something to best arrange in a club as will be much easier

Thanks

By *b coupleCouple  over a year ago

southampton

Doing exactly that tomorrow evening. ??

Advice please on how to do this, get the guys in right place right time and should she be restrained or not as that could add an extra kinky dimension

Doing exactly that tomorrow evening. ??"

Lucky guys

We're looking to plan something like this too, seems pretty popular!

Oddly enough that's how we started our swinging experiences! (mrs blindfolded) was a bit of a kink for us

The 3rd time we arranged something the mrs was blindfolded on the bed, I started her off and 2 guys came round. Told them to wait in the car until the other one was there and come in at the same time. She wasn't tied up or anything (shame we didn't thing of that one)

All went as a dream. We'd definitely recommend!

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

The husband of a couple I know invited myself and another guy to play with his blindfolded wife.

She knew both of us having met each of us on separate occasions before, so she knew she was in for a good time, as her husband had told her he was arranging a meet with a couple of guys shed met before...

We both had to keep quiet so as not to reveal who we were so as to maintain the mystery.

It was great fun all round.

"Oddly enough that's how we started our swinging experiences! (mrs blindfolded) was a bit of a kink for us

The 3rd time we arranged something the mrs was blindfolded on the bed, I started her off and 2 guys came round. Told them to wait in the car until the other one was there and come in at the same time. She wasn't tied up or anything (shame we didn't thing of that one)

All went as a dream. We'd definitely recommend!"

Hmmm that's a thought

» Add a new message to this topic