FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Hotel meets? Advice please

Hotel meets? Advice please

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *icpl81 OP   Couple  over a year ago

hednesford

We've never had a hotel meet but are talking to a potential meet. We do not wish to accomadate on the first meet and they are unable too. So hotel seems a good choice.

My question is who does what?! Who books the room? Do we pay? Does he? Do we spilt the cost? If so how? And any other hotel advice would be brilliant.

Thank you in advance ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

Firstly, all of our meets are in hotels and the majority of the time he pays and wen always go half. We decide to research the hotel rate and usually leave it discretely in the bathroom in the glass, classy I know but avoids any awkward convo especially if previously agreed. Oh, btw we don't do socials and play on arrival, we just like it this way. Hotels are great for neutrality we find and tend to make a weekend of it as we don't mind travelling. Feel free to drop us a message for more.

By *reedy_for_funCouple  over a year ago

My House

We've always booked and paid for the hotel ourselves but you can ask nicely if they'd like to contribute to the cost of the room. We've always looked at it as "those who pay, get to stay".

Have fun

hednesford

"Firstly, all of our meets are in hotels and the majority of the time he pays and wen always go half. We decide to research the hotel rate and usually leave it discretely in the bathroom in the glass, classy I know but avoids any awkward convo especially if previously agreed. Oh, btw we don't do socials and play on arrival, we just like it this way. Hotels are great for neutrality we find and tend to make a weekend of it as we don't mind travelling. Feel free to drop us a message for more. "

Thank you for replying firstly! That seems like a good idea and seems fair that the cost is spilt. Do you find your far less likely to get no shows if they actually book and pay upfront and you contribute on the meet? Sorry for all the questions! Just want to be informed and nothing up expected pop up! Although the expected is welcomed to pop up x

hednesford

"We've always booked and paid for the hotel ourselves but you can ask nicely if they'd like to contribute to the cost of the room. We've always looked at it as "those who pay, get to stay".

Have fun "

Do you find you get no shows when you book and pay in advance? Liking that view thou lol 'those who pay, get to stay' play next morning too? X

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"We've never had a hotel meet but are talking to a potential meet. We do not wish to accomadate on the first meet and they are unable too. So hotel seems a good choice.

My question is who does what?! Who books the room? Do we pay? Does he? Do we spilt the cost? If so how? And any other hotel advice would be brilliant.

Thank you in advance ??"

well splitting the cost is good decide who books room dependent I suppose who's more eager to meet the other hopefully swap numbers and off you go

I ask for a photo of the booking confirmation. They can cancel but they lose the room money or pay the cancellation fee if they don't show.

You can book rooms with cancellation right up to 4 pm on the day with no charge

"We've always booked and paid for the hotel ourselves but you can ask nicely if they'd like to contribute to the cost of the room. We've always looked at it as "those who pay, get to stay".

Have fun

Do you find you get no shows when you book and pay in advance? Liking that view thou lol 'those who pay, get to stay' play next morning too? X"

yes good attitude to have no shows are quite common

"You can book rooms with cancellation right up to 4 pm on the day with no charge "

Not the hotel I was last at. I'm lucky I've never had a no show.

"You can book rooms with cancellation right up to 4 pm on the day with no charge

Not the hotel I was last at. I'm lucky I've never had a no show. "

not all hotels do free cancellation I'm a genus member of booking.com and many hotels they offer have free cancellation but not always on the day of arrival and you are lucky I've had many x

» Add a new message to this topic