FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Wife and friend while I'm away!!

Wife and friend while I'm away!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *andMPoole OP   Couple  over a year ago

london

So...... Next week I (studley) am going away for a week with work, it's rather short notice and something that I can't get out of. On Saturday evening we had a prior arrangement whereby a good mate of mine was coming round for a few drinks and to stay the night, once I found out I was away I did let him know I wouldn't be there and he said 'fine lets re-arrange'.

Now me and sxychick were chatting about this and I joked that it could be very sexy if he was to come anyway - mainly because we had spoken about him before and she had suggested that she would like to fuck him-but we've only ever done anything like that whilst I have been present!

She said she didn't mind him coming as they get on really well anyway but would cancel as I wasn't there.

I just laid my cards on the table and said to her that it was totally up to her, but.... If he was coming to stay it was because she was going to try and seduce him and if she didn't want to do that then perhaps we should cancel and get together in a few weeks.

A couple of hours later she dropped her phone on my lap, with whatsapp open, showing the already sent message to him saying that I would be away, probably having a great time but was he still coming to visit her for a few drinks.

They then exchanged quite a few messages where she was quite flirty and a little suggestive and he reciprocated enough to go along with her but not overly flirty. She has obviously shown me everything That they have been saying to each other.

So now I found myself in a brand new situation for me. I am massively turned on knowing that she has deliberately invited him over to try and fuck him. I know that he has accepted, knowing I'm away, because he wants to fuck her! All of this drives me wild!

But, I'm going to be away and stuck with colleagues all the time Saturday and Saturday evening and then not home until the following Saturday! She has promised a big email explaining every detail of what they get up to and to try and get some pictures of them together to send to me - but she would have to have told him that I know about it in order for that to happen.

So basically I'm in such a strange situation where I know that something outrageously horny is going to happen and I've been hard since she showed me the text, but at the same time the fear and I suppose a touch of jealousy over me being out of the country and the whole situation being totally out of my hands!

Obviously I am able to say 'no' at any point and she will call it off - but at the moment - I don't want to and wonder how I'll feel on Saturday night??

All I know is that it's turning me on sooooo much right now!!!

Any advice from others on similar experiences or similar situations would help massively, should I veto it or just let what happens happen???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Personally, I think this sucks, your friend thinks he is doing your wife behind your back, not the kind of friend I would want. I would tell your wife to let him know as soon as he gets there that you are OK with this, that you know about the messages between the two of them, then let him decide if he wants to be part of it. I think it's very unfair to lead a friend on like this, it might turn you on, but think of it from his point of view.

By *ornyHousewife 68Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

Agree with some of the above post, we've done it once, just a bit of soft fun with a mate of hubby's whilst he was away in Ireland, drove him wild lol.

One idea would be a couple of 'spy cameras', as long as your mate knew that you had ok'd things, to capture events for you to watch on your return, they are cheap enough these days and at least you'd have the visual images there for future pleasure

london

I do get what you're saying - obviously I've summarised a lot of chats and message exchanges and should point out that I have said to him that I'm fine with him staying whilst I'm away. And even joked that if he plays his cards right she might put on her French maids outfit! So i suppose we have made it almost obvious and encouraged his decision, withou actually coming out and saying 'fancy fucking the Mrs?' Lol

By *umpleteazerWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

I agree. I think you need to tell him you know. At least then he knows what he is going along with. It's also unfair to photo or video anyone without their permission. He'll probably have a better time (and therefore so will she) if he knows you know and isn't guilt ridden. Could then become a regular thing maybe?

Hey I think all married men should let their best mate fuck their wife ,its a given ,give something back to the community ,share and share alike ,its what mates are for

[Removed by poster at 13/02/16 02:18:29]

"[Removed by poster at 13/02/16 02:18:29]"

Spending this weekend with hot wife whilst hubbys away....., sharing some of the details...

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

That sounds very horny n I was so turned on watching my lady friend suck another guy . I think this is far more hornier n when u get back d pair of u will shag each other so much u won't b able to stop lol .

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman  over a year ago

stourbridge area

Doesnt sound to me as if your sure .... hope it doesnt all end up in tears ....

He might end up being your ex mate ....

This sounds like a horrendous idea, you're setting him up without his knowledge, if he goes for it you will know that your "friendship" isn't worth a damn, and if your OH likes him that much (and you're feeling jealousy just thinking about it), well.......

Way to ruin both friendship and relationship in my book.

Sounds good from your angle but not his.

He could end up with all kinds of guilty feelings from this and that's not fair on him.

[Removed by poster at 13/02/16 16:18:43]

"This sounds like a horrendous idea, you're setting him up without his knowledge, if he goes for it you will know that your "friendship" isn't worth a damn, and if your OH likes him that much (and you're feeling jealousy just thinking about it), well.......

Way to ruin both friendship and relationship in my book."

Totally agree

By *olgateMan  over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

From what has been said, he can obviously read between the lines that it may be more than just a social call as both of you have been leading him on. The not having any kind of control because you will be working adds to the sexual tension for you.

It sounds really exciting.

When he arrives, your wife should make it clear to him that you are fully aware of what might happen later and are quite happy/ excited by the prospect

After that it's down to them to have fun and you to not go completely crazy with lust

"From what has been said, he can obviously read between the lines that it may be more than just a social call as both of you have been leading him on. The not having any kind of control because you will be working adds to the sexual tension for you.

It sounds really exciting.

When he arrives, your wife should make it clear to him that you are fully aware of what might happen later and are quite happy/ excited by the prospect

After that it's down to them to have fun and you to not go completely crazy with lust"

Tell him before he arrives only fair

By *aneandpaulCouple  over a year ago

cleveleys

If it was a swinging friend would not have a problem but a friend who knows nothing about this side of our life noway our golden rule no friends

Been there - just make sure that before Mrs fucks him he knows that you are okay with that. Not fair if you keep it secret - he will probably even more like it and there will be no guilt...

If the "friend" knows all of the ins and outs (pardon the pun), then why not? Although, my personal opinion would be that I wouldn't really want Mrs Twofouryou playing with a friend of any sort, a little bit too close to home so to speak. Especially if you (OP) end up not enjoying the scenario as much as you might like to, then it would put the friendship in jeopardy.

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

It's an interesting conundrum.

If he thinks he's cheating but actually he is not does it still matter?

If he tells his mate beforehand then it takes away the possibility of seduction as it becomes pre-arranged.

If it was a stranger she was seducing would that be accepted?

I guess it all depends on how much of a mate he is? A casual acquaince maybe acceptable as there is less of a loyalty issue, a best mate then it may make him question how far he can trust him in future.

The issue of jealousy would make me think you should not go ahead as it would not be fair for the wife to have to deal with your jealousy when you encourage the situation.

But an interesting scenario but probably not one for you to try out.

"Hey I think all married men should let their best mate fuck their wife ,its a given ,give something back to the community ,share and share alike ,its what mates are for "

So are you married and can we all share your wife?

No I'm single but my ex wouldn't be interested in you lot ,happy Valentine's xx

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

pmsl - your mate is going be fucking your wife every time you are away from now until whenever. You are now going to have to have a chat with him about not fucking your wife every time you are away, and you are going to lose a friend whether he has fucked your wife already or not. Good for your horn, not good for your social circle lol

I was the "other guy" in a similar situation a few years back. A couple who had moved to Brittany and she was back visiting her mother in hospital, staying in a hotel.

We arranged to meet up...me n her. With her hubby knowledge and set up a laptop do he could watch on Skype!

It works great...but only fair that your friend knows that you know and are happy with it! And he needs to be happy in that knowledge.

In your bed

"pmsl - your mate is going be fucking your wife every time you are away from now until whenever. You are now going to have to have a chat with him about not fucking your wife every time you are away, and you are going to lose a friend whether he has fucked your wife already or not. Good for your horn, not good for your social circle lol "

Why would his mate be fucking his wife every time.

Does she not get to consent each time. Or are you assuming once a lady says yes she no longer has an option?

By *oxycouple28Couple  over a year ago

bexley

We agree with a couple of people here, tell the friend about it as soon as he arrives so he can make an informed choice.

As for the jealousy thing, your going to have to talk it through with the wife and agree that you can't hold it against her if you freak out later on. Its the same as when we first started same room swapping when you directly see them with another guy.

"pmsl - your mate is going be fucking your wife every time you are away from now until whenever. You are now going to have to have a chat with him about not fucking your wife every time you are away, and you are going to lose a friend whether he has fucked your wife already or not. Good for your horn, not good for your social circle lol

Why would his mate be fucking his wife every time.

Does she not get to consent each time. Or are you assuming once a lady says yes she no longer has an option? "

everyone knows women are just chattels oh the joys of equality

Op you're up for it, the Mrs is up for it and obviously your friend is more than up for it.

There really should be no problem but the fact that you're seeking advice/assurance suggests there's more than something in the back of your mind ?

Only you know what that is but if you have any doubts then call it off and be there when/if it actually happens.

"This sounds like a horrendous idea, you're setting him up without his knowledge, if he goes for it you will know that your "friendship" isn't worth a damn, and if your OH likes him that much (and you're feeling jealousy just thinking about it), well.......

We agree completely.

It gives one of you bragging rights in the pub though

By *erbySwingersMan  over a year ago

South Derby

You must tell him or risk the consequences

By *rinhueCouple  over a year ago

Blackpool

It'd be pretty funny if he turned her down out of loyalty to you, then calls you to say: "mate, your bird's a slag."

In your bed

"It'd be pretty funny if he turned her down out of loyalty to you, then calls you to say: "mate, your bird's a slag.""

Well at that point he can ask if he was tempted and if he says yes, then say well next time just go for it.

By *otblondewife hornyMrCouple  over a year ago

Cambuslang

"It'd be pretty funny if he turned her down out of loyalty to you, then calls you to say: "mate, your bird's a slag.""

That would make him a cracking mate

Doubt if anyone would take that very well tbh

"It gives one of you bragging rights in the pub though "

We think you're playing with fire here. We don't ever mix swinging and friendships as the lines can become blurred and as someone says, bragging rights, etc, etc.

For some people this can work, for a lot of people, it doesn't.

Can't wait for an update..

In your bed

"Can't wait for an update.. "

Would you say go for it or think again?

By *weeteamCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle

Very risky game to play with your marriage.the lack of control on the situation and not knowing how much your wife really enjoys your friend.

In total agreement, this may sound horny....but could all end in tears...

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

love how threads like these are made then never updated. It only leads me to believe they are just fantasies. But why the discussion is kept going when the OP doesn't update with any facts is even more strange.

By *weeteamCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle

Sounds really horny , but would rather be there to get the enjoyment.And if op away for a week the friend could be having a few nights with the wife.

If the friend is a swinger, and knows you are too, have fun.

If not, way to screw up a friendship, and it is serious abuse if you do film it.

By *andixxxMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

The question is WHEN to tell the mate about Hubby's consent. If you tell him before the night, it becomes s pre-arranged shag and the element of seduction goes out of the window, along with the collusion of Hubby and Wife.

He does need to know though, to avoid any guilt. My suggestion would be to break the news in bed (or on the sofa, or bent over the kitchen table) after, or even during the act. That way he knows, but he has still been seduced.

If he does turn out to be a loyal friend, tell him Hubby consents and he will hopefully go along with the fun!!

Oh, and a GoPro (other cameras are available lol) is about £100, great picture quality and dead easy to conseal!! Tell him about that after the fact too, and if he's upset you just delete the video.

Looking forward to an update...

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"Op you're up for it, the Mrs is up for it and obviously your friend is more than up for it.

There really should be no problem but the fact that you're seeking advice/assurance suggests there's more than something in the back of your mind ?

Only you know what that is but if you have any doubts then call it off and be there when/if it actually happens."

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

Maybe don't do it this time. Have a meet with him and you present.

Then do this next time you are away. Everyone knows the score then.

In your bed

"Maybe don't do it this time. Have a meet with him and you present.

Then do this next time you are away. Everyone knows the score then."

If they tell him though then the seduction element is lost. They may as well just arrange a meeting on here.

If Seduction is the key element then a night in a singles bar is a much less risky option.

The senario proposed is messing with the emotions of a friend.

In your bed

"If Seduction is the key element then a night in a singles bar is a much less risky option.

The senario proposed is messing with the emotions of a friend. "

True but I can understand the attraction, a singles bar involves having to deal with d*unken loutish behaviour and going solo without friends makes for an awkward night.

Were as a friend brings an element of safety, that they know what they are getting.

Not saying it's without problems but I can also see it from their side.

What a mate .... Both ways

I think this is an awful thing to do to a friend. you'd be no friend of mine. Tell him and give him the option of going along with it

Do it, it is the biggest turn on ever. She has to tell him straight away that you know and consent and she needs to video and photograph. I met a wife on Tuesday and we whatsapped videos to her husband and he messaged back saying what he wanted her to do to me. They have a great relationship. I did it with my ex and got very, very jealous but that led to incredible sex when I got home and a repeat performance.

london

Thanks for all the messages - even the normal forum trolls that can't be happy or complimentary about any post or scenario!

There's been no update because the event is set for Saturday and nothing has changed in the mean time - 'ish!!

Obviously there were some details that I forgot to include and the key one is that before they actually 'did' anything - he would have been told that I was fully aware and wanted it to happen! That was her idea because she doesn't want him feeling bad lol

The issue we have now is that I don't have to go away anymore.

So what we have decided to do is - she is going to meet him early evening while I'm at work. I will meet up with them later.

We will go back to ours for drinks and I will then go to bed at some point - when she will deduce him!

The choice is then up to me whether I go and join them or not!

I think I preferred the original idea though!!??

london

* LOL - once she has 'deduced' him she will move on to SEDUCING him!

By *ntnCleoCouple  over a year ago

Dortmund (Germany) might travel!

OP - good luck! Very horny. I agree your friend needs to know they both have your permission because there can't be any suggestion of betrayal, but apart from that...

I like the idea with Cleo as well but she never would as she'd feel guilty even with all my encouragement. But if that's not a problem then enjoy.

The great thing about these sorts of hot by scenarios is that there is almost nothing better for your own sex life.

And of course there will be some doubt and fear. But if you've talked about it and accepted it could all go Pete Tong and you're willing to take that risk for the possible good outcome, then you should be fine I expect.

Dodgy he is your mate buddy for me its teritory you don't need to stray into. But it's your life, but think you asking for trouble....

"Dodgy he is your mate buddy for me its teritory you don't need to stray into. But it's your life, but think you asking for trouble...."

By *rnortholtMan  over a year ago

MIDDLESEX/SUFFOLK

As a single,I often hear couple talk about honesty - even those I know aint honest with each other all the time.

If you think you two are, then maybe you might consider this crossing a line with him.

Having said that, if he wants to shag your wife, I have a distinct feeling he may be happy to fuck her even if he finds out later that you knew it was going on.

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

Set yourself up a whats'app group, with you as the administrator, so you can see all the messages, and share group chat. Then, if all of you are happy with the situation of him meeting your wife while you're away, why not? It's all about the trust. Get them to send you pics, you'll love it

"Thanks for all the messages - even the normal forum trolls that can't be happy or complimentary about any post or scenario!

There's been no update because the event is set for Saturday and nothing has changed in the mean time - 'ish!!

Obviously there were some details that I forgot to include and the key one is that before they actually 'did' anything - he would have been told that I was fully aware and wanted it to happen! That was her idea because she doesn't want him feeling bad lol

The issue we have now is that I don't have to go away anymore.

So what we have decided to do is - she is going to meet him early evening while I'm at work. I will meet up with them later.

We will go back to ours for drinks and I will then go to bed at some point - when she will deduce him!

The choice is then up to me whether I go and join them or not!

I think I preferred the original idea though!!??"

Well, do you still have a friend?

L

So what was the outcome OP?

I wonder if it did go wrong that's why we haven't had an update.

In your bed

Or they have had too much fun to check back yet.

london

Morning all - sorry for not keeping some of you 'instantly' updated on the events of the weekend lol

As some If you read, the plans changed and I was there on Saturday. So we all went out to a few pubs, she was very sexually dressed and had her remote vibrating bullet inside her.

We all had a good laugh and it was the usual flirty sexually charged night that we normally have!

We spoke about threesomes and she came out and said that we really enjoy them and have had quite a few. Which then developed into quite a long chat about what we had done and what we liked doing.

When we got home we had a few more drinks and I decided to give him the remote to the toy inside her, which he started controlling. I could tell that this really turned her, the fact that he was controlling the feelings in her pussy!

After about 15 minutes I 'fell asleep' on the sofa and they carried in chatting.

Luckily, before I fell asleep properly, she asked if he could help her sort out a duvet for me as they are stored in the top of our wardrobe!

They both went off to our bedroom and all was quiet!

After 15 minutes I crept to the bottom of stairs and could hear her moaning away and the actual squelching of her as she was so wet. After about 20 mins of that they started fucking properly and I could hear everything and went back to the sofa and wanked before falling into a d*unken, spunky sleep!

I woke up at about 0530 and went up to bed, she was in there on her own so I cuddled up-was told to get my fingers away as she was quite sore and I'd have to wait.

Finally got to have my way with her at about midday lol

Without a doubt the horniest night ever!

"Morning all - sorry for not keeping some of you 'instantly' updated on the events of the weekend lol

As some If you read, the plans changed and I was there on Saturday. So we all went out to a few pubs, she was very sexually dressed and had her remote vibrating bullet inside her.

We all had a good laugh and it was the usual flirty sexually charged night that we normally have!

We spoke about threesomes and she came out and said that we really enjoy them and have had quite a few. Which then developed into quite a long chat about what we had done and what we liked doing.

When we got home we had a few more drinks and I decided to give him the remote to the toy inside her, which he started controlling. I could tell that this really turned her, the fact that he was controlling the feelings in her pussy!

After about 15 minutes I 'fell asleep' on the sofa and they carried in chatting.

Luckily, before I fell asleep properly, she asked if he could help her sort out a duvet for me as they are stored in the top of our wardrobe!

After 15 minutes I crept to the bottom of stairs and could hear her moaning away and the actual squelching of her as she was so wet. After about 20 mins of that they started fucking properly and I could hear everything and went back to the sofa and wanked before falling into a d*unken, spunky sleep!

I woke up at about 0530 and went up to bed, she was in there on her own so I cuddled up-was told to get my fingers away as she was quite sore and I'd have to wait.

Without a doubt the horniest night ever!"

Interesting....and have you spoken with your friend since? And how's that dynamic now?

L

By *nfamyMan  over a year ago

Goole

"Hey I think all married men should let their best mate fuck their wife ,its a given ,give something back to the community ,share and share alike ,its what mates are for "

I agree

Surprise Surprise!!

london

Spoke on Sunday and was all good - he even made a jokey comment about how awesome she is lol

"Spoke on Sunday and was all good - he even made a jokey comment about how awesome she is lol"

Sounds like it went well for you all. Your partner had a really good time with him so.....does she want to have sex with him again?

L

Tell ur mate all abt it but dont tell ur parnter that u told him.

I've wanked thinking of one of my best mates cock for many many years and the thought of it fucking my wife turns me on big time.

What you have to Handel is the fact he would go behind your back.

Me personally I wouldn't mind but it's something only you can decide.

Who's idea was it to involve the friend you could end up losing both your wife could like him more than you think is it worth the risk

"If it was a swinging friend would not have a problem but a friend who knows nothing about this side of our life noway our golden rule no friends"

Agreed we are the same

Separate your friends from swingers

By *hell and jCouple  over a year ago

doncaster

We love meeting g alone esp as hubby works away a lot but neaver behind each other backs and I also lov doing photos and videos for him xx also phone call so he can his naughty wife getting fukked

By *hell and jCouple  over a year ago

doncaster

We love meeting g alone esp as hubby works away a lot but neaver behind each other backs and I also lov doing photos and videos for him xx also phone call so he can his naughty wife getting fukked

"Morning all - sorry for not keeping some of you 'instantly' updated on the events of the weekend lol

Without a doubt the horniest night ever!"

Sounds like a perfect night for the three of you well done for going through with it. You will have to create another fantasy and share that with us next

I think this sounds very hot indeed! You're all grown ups and we're all aware of what was happening. Enjoy it! Don't let others piss on your chips ... (Am very jealous... Not that I'd find many of my hubbys friends that hot

"I think this sounds very hot indeed! You're all grown ups and we're all aware of what was happening. Enjoy it! Don't let others piss on your chips ... (Am very jealous... Not that I'd find many of my hubbys friends that hot "

Were... Stupid iPhone

In your bed

I'm amazed that so many on a swingers site assume the wife has either no control or choice in who she fuck.

There is no more chance of him loosing his wife to his friend than any other man they swing with. The same applies for them doing it behind his back.

Glad to hear you had fun, thanks for sharing.

» Add a new message to this topic