FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > profiles

profiles

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I know a profile name was deleted and yet someone new has the exactly the same name and the other person only cancelled about 8 weeks ago.

How can this be possible?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Actually would appreciate input from valued source...xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

once a name is not in use on this site anyone can take it.

"once a name is not in use on this site anyone can take it."
wow OK... What happens if people recognise the profile and the hassle they may have had before from that one profile name!?!.... Maybe fab should delete and block that profile name completlely!?! X

if they have this problem then they can change their name if site supporter, if not then you can make a new profile.

not very convenient but either of these would work. and changing your name changes the page url so if someone had you bookmarked as that name then the bookmark wouldn't take you anywhere once oyur name is different.

i know this coz i made a new profile because of a stalker on here, he kept deleting his profiles and making new ones then getting back in touch. this actually worked for me somehow coz i left my old profile open and him unblocked from it but blocked him from this one and he's still on this blocklist.

"if they have this problem then they can change their name if site supporter, if not then you can make a new profile.

not very convenient but either of these would work. and changing your name changes the page url so if someone had you bookmarked as that name then the bookmark wouldn't take you anywhere once oyur name is different.

i know this coz i made a new profile because of a stalker on here, he kept deleting his profiles and making new ones then getting back in touch. this actually worked for me somehow coz i left my old profile open and him unblocked from it but blocked him from this one and he's still on this blocklist."

Thanks for the reply xx

you're welcome.

sorry i tend to ramble on a bit haha.

By *lighty1Woman  over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

"What happens if people recognise the profile and the hassle they may have had before from that one profile name!?!.... Maybe fab should delete and block that profile name completlely!?! X"

I changed my profile-name for a Xmas joke, in the chat room, and on NYE when I came to change back to my original name, someone had taken it. There was guaranteed no hassle on my original profile-name, but whoever now has my old name is 'suffering' if people remember my very strict criteria.

I just hope, for their sake, that they are a man, and have a different target audience than mine.

» Add a new message to this topic