FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Yes we still have sex at 60

Yes we still have sex at 60

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *imbhoy01 OP   Man  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Good Afternoon everyone , I am looking for mature couples and single ladies for fun and friendship. I lost my sex drive 5 years ago after my wife Jackie passed away with cancer , a couple of years ago I found my sex drive was returning with a vengeance . Although I joined the site looking for fun , which has not changed I also want to meet people who are also looking for something extra , a good laugh and friendship which makes any sex even more enjoyable , so if there is any ladies or couples looking to chat meet for a social or even just looking to meet for a good laugh please get in touch , it would be good to hear from you all don't be shy drop me a line , James

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hi

Hope you find fun and friends xx

Good luck plenty of people around your age on here so you will do well

Hope you find what you are looking for.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

with the greatest of respect if YOU have an age preference of 45 to 60 on your own profile.... you can't really argue about anyone else having the same type of preference on theirs....

(no it doesn't not mean change yours to prove a point.... it means respect is a two way street...)

"with the greatest of respect if YOU have an age preference of 45 to 60 on your own profile.... you can't really argue about anyone else having the same type of preference on theirs....

(no it doesn't not mean change yours to prove a point.... it means respect is a two way street...)"

Ha ha

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

Nothing wrong with being 60 plenty of women prefer mature guys . Best of luck

I love older guys but i way outside ur preference....but good luck I believe the more mature man is much more sexy than guys my age

thats just my personal view and in no way ment to dismiss yunger as inferior ,just not my liking

"with the greatest of respect if YOU have an age preference of 45 to 60 on your own profile.... you can't really argue about anyone else having the same type of preference on theirs....

(no it doesn't not mean change yours to prove a point.... it means respect is a two way street...)"

But he hasn't..

I'm quite partial to an older guy if he's in shape.

Enjoy the site. It's fun. Mostly.

By *irty Girty From No 30Woman  over a year ago

Burbage

(no it doesn't not mean change yours to prove a point.... it means respect is a two way street...)

But he hasn't.. "

I think Fabio may been referring to OP opening sentence, looking for mature couples.

Now I know everyone has differing thoughts on things, but to me a mature couple/lady/man is 60+, maybe _abio thinks the same, who knows.

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

There's plenty of fun if you look for it.

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

I can assure you OP that there are couples, some mature, some less so, who are keen on meeting guys aged over 60, so don't lose hope.

60 isn't even old why wouldn't u have sex at that age?

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

But he hasn't.. "

Says he's looking for 45-60.

By *orthyorkypairCouple  over a year ago

North Yorkshire

But he hasn't..

Says he's looking for 45-60. "

But he hasn't argued about people having age preference's

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I think there's a general belief that people in our age group don't have sex but as you know op that just isn't true .

I understand your desire for social interaction too and hope that you find what you're after.

Good luck.

By *orders2forUCouple  over a year ago

Hawick

They say (whoever they are) that 60 is the new 40.

L2

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"They say (whoever they are) that 60 is the new 40.

L2"

They're lying.

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

Good luck, we are 60s and there are plenty of sexy people of our age in the lifestyle.

» Add a new message to this topic