FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Can you help me?

Can you help me?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi, been on here a while and whilst I have met a couple of lovely ladies, I don't seem to be able to meet as many as I'd like. I appreciate that I might not be everyone's cup of tea..but I'm a normal guy and very open and honest so I tend to think my profile sucks.

So..please be honest so I can improve..is it my profile or just me? Comments and feedback most welcome. Thanks. Matt x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Two of your pics look like different people and as you cannot accommodate and have a woman with a wedding ring on in your third pic, some will take it you're married and be put off. If you are might as well be honest or explain why you cannot accommodate if you're not. Good luck.

Mmm the pics are a bit suss

My concern would be do you like everything you listed down maybe shorten the list..

Better pics on the public gallery maybe a good idea.

Also do you message people? If so included a good selection of pics try and avoid cock ones x

By *ilmiss75Woman  over a year ago

Thornton

"Two of your pics look like different people and as you cannot accommodate and have a woman with a wedding ring on in your third pic, some will take it you're married and be put off. If you are might as well be honest or explain why you cannot accommodate if you're not. Good luck."

I'd not think he's married. I'd just take that as he has met someone who is.

You don't need to explain anything in your profile about why you can't accom. Just discuss that with potential meets.

One thing I will say to be honest about is if your bi curious. Your profile says your straight, yet to me your friends list says different.

Apart from that, there are hundreds of single men on here. You need to give the ladies a reason to pick you over anyone else.

Thanks everyone for your comments/feedback..very helpful. I'll take a look at my pics, but they're all genuine and of me..& the wedding ring hand is indeed the hand of a woman that I met(couple) a while back.

I'm not married, but I choose not to accommodate simply in order to keep my private life separate as I do have lodgers & very close neighbours in a very small community.

Oh and from reading many profiles and posts in the forums I stopped sending cock pics a very long time ago

By *irty Girty From No 30Woman  over a year ago

Burbage

"Two of your pics look like different people and as you cannot accommodate and have a woman with a wedding ring on in your third pic, some will take it you're married and be put off. If you are might as well be honest or explain why you cannot accommodate if you're not. Good luck.

You don't need to explain anything in your profile about why you can't accom. Just discuss that with potential meets.

One thing I will say to be honest about is if your bi curious. Your profile says your straight, yet to me your friends list says different.

Apart from that, there are hundreds of single men on here. You need to give the ladies a reason to pick you over anyone else."

I disagree if a profile messages me that says cant accom and doesn't detail why, i wont enter into s conversation with them to find out why.

I looked at his profile just now, saw cant accom, saw woman with wedding ring, thought yeah he's married

Have tweaked my profile to explain about the wedding ring and situation on accommodation. Thanks everyone for your time and feedback.

Thornton

"Two of your pics look like different people and as you cannot accommodate and have a woman with a wedding ring on in your third pic, some will take it you're married and be put off. If you are might as well be honest or explain why you cannot accommodate if you're not. Good luck.

Apart from that, there are hundreds of single men on here. You need to give the ladies a reason to pick you over anyone else.

I disagree if a profile messages me that says cant accom and doesn't detail why, i wont enter into s conversation with them to find out why.

I looked at his profile just now, saw cant accom, saw woman with wedding ring, thought yeah he's married"

I can't accom, I don't explain why... Does that mean I'm married?

Or is that allowed because I'm female?

By *irty Girty From No 30Woman  over a year ago

Burbage

I looked at his profile just now, saw cant accom, saw woman with wedding ring, thought yeah he's married

Or is that allowed because I'm female?"

To me i would assume you are married, makes no difference what gender you are

Thornton

To me i would assume you are married, makes no difference what gender you are"

Lol

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

I don't know why so many are finding the pics so suss just looks to me like you e lost some weight between November to January.

And the married lady pic teemed with can't accommodate probably won't do you any favours for people to think you're playing away, a lot will still read your explainations and likely just think "oh what a convenient excuse".

I personally don't accommodate a first meet, but will once I feel an element of trust toward them, even though I live in a close knit, curtain twitching neighbourhood, we all appreciate discretion in this lifestyle, so again some people won't appreciate why you are unwilling to accommodate full stop if single.

I've met plenty of guys that flat share and ones that still live at home with parents in their homes, it's not impossible if you're genuinely single

You're right.. I did lose weight and then broke my leg and put it back on..but am back running so losing it again

Well I always thought the picture with the wedding ring was a little cheeky I didn't ever think it would cause confusion!

I have changed my profile to clarify the accommodation.. I can and will once I know I'm not dealing with a nutter

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

To me i would assume you are married, makes no difference what gender you are"

I dont understand why people immediately assume you're married because you don't accomm. There are many reasons:

Still at home with the parents,

Children,

Lodgers,

Safety.

People shouldn't have to justify themselves.

*wonders when my wedding anniversary is!*

Tend to agree, but happy to explain/clarify if it helps people and prevents people from being put off.

Tend to agree, but happy to explain/clarify if it helps people and prevents people from being put off.

» Add a new message to this topic