FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Hotel booking

Hotel booking

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'd be grateful for some advice on booking a hotel room for a meet. Yes I know how to book a regular room but not so sure for a swinging meet.

Constructive advice appreciated, I'm not so sure going into the local Premier inn or Holiday Inn would work, or would it?

Bobby

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I'd be grateful for some advice on booking a hotel room for a meet. Yes I know how to book a regular room but not so sure for a swinging meet.

Constructive advice appreciated, I'm not so sure going into the local Premier inn or Holiday Inn would work, or would it?

Bobby"

well don't mention the swinging bit but try and book a room with free cancellation on the day ,some people let you down

By *manda63Woman  over a year ago

Southampton

"I'd be grateful for some advice on booking a hotel room for a meet. Yes I know how to book a regular room but not so sure for a swinging meet.

Bobby"

We book online and you get email confirmation

By *adyboy-DaddyCouple  over a year ago

Andover

We use hotels all the time and book online.

What we do try to do is check out the layout of the hotel first.

A bad layout is where you walk in the door of a small hotel and ate may with a desk and receptionist who says " Good afternoon, what can I do for you"!

A good location is one with a large, busy reception area where you can walk straight to the lifts and no one bothers to ask who you are or where your going.

And that is typical of a Holiday, Premier Inn etc.

Stear clear of nice hotels in dodgy areas as they will require your guest to have their own key card to gain access to reception or the lift.

By *avid1Man  over a year ago

Dubai

Look at airport hotels, they are perfect

Premier it's work fine. Some near clubs offer discounts to club members and keep you away from families if you tell them in advance (west Brom Premier does if you are going to Xtasia)

How many people will be using the room?

By *manda63Woman  over a year ago

Southampton

Bobby"

I just remembered the last premier Inn we used the receptionist was quite chatty, asking was it business or pleasure, at which I giggled and we both said pleasure then she asked what the occasion was, we weren't prepared for the inquisition and gave different answers, so be prepared with your story

By *uited staffs guyMan  over a year ago

staffordshire

Premier inns, travelodges, holidays inns all fine

Just book them online, used them all without any problems, just say it's business or leisure whatever you want it's nothing to do with them!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks for the feedback folks.

Some do day rooms from 9am until 4

I know the Hilton in MK does lol

They know why you are there they see it every day so don't be shy!

You basically say "I'm going to meet someone here that I met on a swinging site and it's likely they'll look nothing like their photo, so if I sit over in the corner by reception, would you mind asking all women their name and if they've come to meet 'pussywrecker' from FAB".

They will then prepare you the finest room in the travelodge portfolio!

In my local travel lodge its key card entry to get to the lift so that wouldn't be any good haha x

By *JcouplemidlandsCouple  over a year ago

Peak District

"You basically say "I'm going to meet someone here that I met on a swinging site and it's likely they'll look nothing like their photo, so if I sit over in the corner by reception, would you mind asking all women their name and if they've come to meet 'pussywrecker' from FAB".

They will then prepare you the finest room in the travelodge portfolio!"

Haha good reply!! Love it x

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Cheapest bookings are usually online and are not changeable or cancellable. Flexible booking rates are usually higher and the notice period for cancelling varies by hotel - some are same day but an increasing number are 1 or 2 days before the stay.

As others say, city centre and busy or slightly dodgy areas have access to room areas locked, with key cards needed to pass through. Whilst you could leave a key at reception, they'd generally want names and possibly to see ID when your friends arrive.

Room rates are usually the same whether 1 person or 2, very occasionally more. Book the most people that you can - state they'll arrive later.

You can always ask about good easy access hotels for specific towns etc in the forum.

I've given up on city centre hotels being really easy for friends to be able to get straight to your room generally. Some places exist of course. 5 star hotels tend to have the most restrictions.

As long as guests are quiet and respectful of others, most hotel staff don't care.

With phone use it's increasingly possible to get meets with other guests at the same place - according to friends who travel and use hotels a lot with their work.

Expect that if you book a flexible room rate that you may still pay and not cancel the room, as your guests don't let you know they can't make it, in time to meet the no fee deadline. I expect to stay and plan lots of things to see and do in the area, so you've got backup interest and benefit from spending the cash for the room.

» Add a new message to this topic