FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Can you spare me a minute..?

Can you spare me a minute..?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi everybody.

I know that you get lots of demands on your time to offer feedback on people's profiles but I'd be really grateful if you'd have a quick peek at mine.

I was on here last year as part of a couple (still friends, still having fun, no longer a couple)& now I'm back as a singleton. Any advice will be gladly received...thanks in advance X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi everybody.

I know that you get lots of demands on your time to offer feedback on people's profiles but I'd be really grateful if you'd have a quick peek at mine.

I was on here last year as part of a couple (still friends, still having fun, no longer a couple)& now I'm back as a singleton. Any advice will be gladly received...thanks in advance X"

I do sorry can't stop

By *irty Girty From No 30Woman  over a year ago

Burbage

"Hi everybody.

I was on here last year as part of a couple (still friends, still having fun, no longer a couple)& now I'm back as a singleton. Any advice will be gladly received...thanks in advance X"

Your profile looks fine, your profile also only two weeks old, have patience

By *irty Girty From No 30Woman  over a year ago

Burbage

"Hi everybody.

Also cant your friend you still play with verify you?

"Hi everybody.

My advice? Come back as a couple..

"Hi everybody.

Looks ok to us but we think it's easier for guys who make effort going to clubs and socials . Cheeky pics are more apealing to rather than the obvious "this is my cock"pic also 100% helps sending a good face pic with a decent message and expressing a bit of personality. Guys who don't do this are wasting there time .

It's a good profile , maybe add a bit explaining you are just as happy with a one off hook up ?

Plenty on here would be worried a 49 year old unattached guy may end up clingy .

Good luck

"Hi everybody.

I was on here last year as part of a couple (still friends, still having fun, no longer a couple)& now I'm back as a singleton. Any advice will be gladly received...thanks in advance X

My advice? Come back as a couple.."

Or this

I'm afraid that she's not on here any more Gurty otherwise I'd be bribing her like crazy to tell the world about my sexual prowess & sparkling personality

[Removed by poster at 14/02/16 10:10:44]

"It's a good profile , maybe add a bit explaining you are just as happy with a one off hook up ?

Plenty on here would be worried a 49 year old unattached guy may end up clingy .

Good luck

"

Ah, a good point well made thanks. To anybody listening: I'm not clingy (and I'm going to keep pestering you with that information until you believe me ).

Get yourself to the social at townhouse a week on Friday, meet people and they will veri you x

"Hi everybody.

Looks ok to us but we think it's easier for guys who make effort going to clubs and socials . Cheeky pics are more apealing to rather than the obvious "this is my cock"pic also 100% helps sending a good face pic with a decent message and expressing a bit of personality. Guys who don't do this are wasting there time ."

Thanks guys, I'll be adding more photos as I go (who knew selfie sticks were so tricky?!). I've got face pics in my private gallery that I'm happy to send if people seem serious. X

"Hi everybody.

Come and meet me....problem solved lol

Hey its a good profile you've been here before you're just advertising yourself which you have to do ,you'll do fine offers coming in already ,have fun

"Get yourself to the social at townhouse a week on Friday, meet people and they will veri you x"

Sounds like a great idea Kianna, thanks. I did try to message you earlier this week re your offer of a veri today but it turns out I'm too darn old!

"Hi everybody.

Come and meet me....problem solved lol "

Now there's a thought... X

"Hey its a good profile you've been here before you're just advertising yourself which you have to do ,you'll do fine offers coming in already ,have fun "

Cheers Trademark, I appreciate the encouragement

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

Good profile for a guy.

Good luck

By *ortland51Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

I think you've got a great profile, that was an excellent read.

You won't need any luck, so all the best in finding what you are looking for.

"Good profile for a guy.

Good luck "

Good profile...for a guy. Is that what they call a backhanded compliment lol ?

Thank you Purring Pussy X

"I think you've got a great profile, that was an excellent read.

You won't need any luck, so all the best in finding what you are looking for. "

Cheers Portland, I really appreciate the feedback.

Steve.

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

"Good profile for a guy.

Good luck

Good profile...for a guy. Is that what they call a backhanded compliment lol ?

Thank you Purring Pussy X"

I guess so

Just I'm so used to guys with "looking for fun" or "fill in later" or "just ask".

Your profile is the type I'd message.

"Get yourself to the social at townhouse a week on Friday, meet people and they will veri you x

Sounds like a great idea Kianna, thanks. I did try to message you earlier this week re your offer of a veri today but it turns out I'm too darn old! "

Ah you should have commented on the thread. I'd meet you for a coffee to veri you. It's half term this week and I haven't got a spare minute tho xx

"Get yourself to the social at townhouse a week on Friday, meet people and they will veri you x

Sounds like a great idea Kianna, thanks. I did try to message you earlier this week re your offer of a veri today but it turns out I'm too darn old!

Ah you should have commented on the thread. I'd meet you for a coffee to veri you. It's half term this week and I haven't got a spare minute tho xx"

Curses! I didn't want to hassle you. Well, as per your advice I'll be contacting Townhouse later today to organise going to the 'single man induction' this Wednesday (I've only got a couples membership card) so I can get to the social, so we might see each other there. It would still be good to meet up for a coffee sometime though(in the knowledge that I'm too wrinkly for you ). I imagine that you'd need to message me though.

Steve X

» Add a new message to this topic