FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Contact fab

Contact fab

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My pics have never made hot pics even though they've reached higher numbers than pics in hot pics? X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

has to be the amount of fabs in 12 hours to make it to top fabbed.

By *ustOneNightCouple  over a year ago

Blackpool

"My pics have never made hot pics even though they've reached higher numbers than pics in hot pics? X"

In 12hrs? Remember the top photos are that many in the last 12 hrs, not total.

By *eanut Butter CupWoman  over a year ago

B & M Bargains

What they said above.. Plus I think they have more important things to worry about than if your pics get in hot pics!

[Removed by poster at 15/02/16 01:27:49]

Thanks for replies, other than the obvious!

I just wondered why when we have had more than 100 likes in 12hours. I rarely look at pics lol....

By *ustOneNightCouple  over a year ago

Blackpool

All the front page photos range from at least 500 fabs in 12hrs, up to over 1,000.

And remember that your fabbed photos will be showing a 24hr number, not 12hr.

By *-angel-XWoman  over a year ago

hell

This actually made me lol

"What they said above.. Plus I think they have more important things to worry about than if your pics get in hot pics!"

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman  over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

My 3 girl pic should show on page 1 of top FF for 2015 pics and prob page 3 of all pics but doesn't. Suspect it's because over new year I hid my profile as I was away. It shouldn't matter whether a profile is hidden or not but it's the only reason I can think of. I've asked the question from the site but no reply.

after we have read a message and received additional messages is there a way we can delete old messages AS each time we send a message to a contact it keeps a record each time An example is we have been talking to a very nice couple for over three months and they live in the USA bur the history is still there from the first message sent to us and them . Which makes the reading of mail so long winded "IS THER A AWAY THAT WE CAN DELETE OLD MAIL FROM TEH SAME PERSON THANK YOU JESS" AND james

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"

after we have read a message and received additional messages is there a way we can delete old messages AS each time we send a message to a contact it keeps a record each time An example is we have been talking to a very nice couple for over three months and they live in the USA bur the history is still there from the first message sent to us and them . Which makes the reading of mail so long winded "IS THER A AWAY THAT WE CAN DELETE OLD MAIL FROM TEH SAME PERSON THANK YOU JESS" AND james "

I think, just tick the messages and press delete should work.

It would be because you are site supporters, that your inbox automatically links previous messages in a conversation into new messages. It is designed to make keeping up with a convo easier.

"

after we have read a message and received additional messages is there a way we can delete old messages AS each time we send a message to a contact it keeps a record each time An example is we have been talking to a very nice couple for over three months and they live in the USA bur the history is still there from the first message sent to us and them . Which makes the reading of mail so long winded "IS THER A AWAY THAT WE CAN DELETE OLD MAIL FROM TEH SAME PERSON THANK YOU JESS" AND james "

21/11/2016 07:57:15 this keeps coming up when oil try to download pictures can anyone help please

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

"21/11/2016 07:57:15 this keeps coming up when oil try to download pictures can anyone help please "

Download pictures?

I assume you mean upload.

yes we do thank you can you help as the site cannot at present

There is a limit on how many pics you can upload at a time - different number for Site Supporters.

Give it another go - and check how many you have on your profile - and if there's still a problem - report it via the 'CONTACT' link [bottom of the homepage in teeny tiny print]

well I do give up below the limit and it still wont let me download keep asking but no reply from site either

By *ollyGWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

I dont really care, I upload pics I like, if others don't then that's not a prob for me lol

» Add a new message to this topic