FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Nipple piercing

Nipple piercing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ue and rob OP   Couple  over a year ago

ware

Kim wants to get her nipples pierced but she's worried she will lose sensation in them. Any women that have had their nipples pierced give us thier opinion of What it's like and if you've lost sensation

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I love mine! They were quite sensitive before but even more so now

Would definitely recommend them! Make sure you find a reputable piercer, but my aftercare was a breeze, easier than lobe piercings

"Kim wants to get her nipples pierced but she's worried she will lose sensation in them. Any women that have had their nipples pierced give us thier opinion of What it's like and if you've lost sensation "

Very painful to get them done, never healed, and I lost some sensation.

Different people will have different experiences.

By *umpleteazerWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

Mine weren't too painful getting them done but they did take a long time to heal properly (few months but I believe that is standard). They have increased sensitivity and I love them

By *olden RatioWoman  over a year ago

Buckinghamshire

It's not the most pain free piercing, but certainly not unbearable - but they did feel "on fire" for the first day... that's the best description I can think of. I personally didn't lose any sensation, but everyone is different.

By *inkycatWoman  over a year ago

High Wycombe

Mine were ok, but after care is longer than with other piercings and the healing time is much longer - about 6 months. But they're way more sensitive after I had them done, and I wouldn't be without them

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

Slight discomfort getting it done, aftercare a breeze but takes longer than ears. Haven't found any difference in sensation at all

"Kim wants to get her nipples pierced but she's worried she will lose sensation in them. Any women that have had their nipples pierced give us thier opinion of What it's like and if you've lost sensation

Very painful to get them done, never healed, and I lost some sensation.

Different people will have different experiences."

Mine were a little painful being done. The left one healed great the right one was like having constant tooth ache and even worse when it was cold.plus andy is a nipple man and he hated them. He didn't like sucking the cold metal x

"Kim wants to get her nipples pierced but she's worried she will lose sensation in them. Any women that have had their nipples pierced give us thier opinion of What it's like and if you've lost sensation "

Actually getting it pierced wasn't too painful but for a few weeks after it was very painful I used breast pads for about a month, the cold was a killer!!

Now no pain at all and sensitivity is increased, everyone is different tho Xx

By *ohnkezCouple  over a year ago

chesterfield

Had mine for years , no problems love them

I've got one of mine done and its not as sensitive as the other but it's best of both worlds i guess x

Try one first and then if they like it get the other one later x

Nipple piercings for me have been the most painful, my right one was pierced a long time ago and it didn't stop bleeding and was painful so I took it out, I then got both nipples pierced at the same time, left one was fine and never gives me any problems, the right one was a pain again so I took it out, piercings are different for everyone

When I just had one done you could make me cum from just sucking the other, for some reason it heightened sensation in both with just one pierced and when i had both done omg i loved them! Took them out to bf and waiting until im done bf this time round to redo them. Mine didnt hurt to get done but most of my piercings tickled when i got them done. Different people different reactions to it.

By *ard79_And_Horny81Couple  over a year ago

Spennymoor

I love mine and different jewellery gives me different sensations tell her to go for it

By *ohnkezCouple  over a year ago

chesterfield

"I love mine! They were quite sensitive before but even more so now

Would definitely recommend them! Make sure you find a reputable piercer, but my aftercare was a breeze, easier than lobe piercings "

By *ustyBBW42Couple  over a year ago

bromsgrove

Love mine love them being played with to

» Add a new message to this topic