FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Greedy Girl nights

Greedy Girl nights

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thinking of going to one of these tonight as do like the idea of playing with more than one guy but a bit cincerned as to how many guys will expect to play? Any advice anyone?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

You are in control, so you decide how many and who you play with. No means no.....same as any other night !

Have fun.

"You are in control, so you decide how many and who you play with. No means no.....same as any other night !

Have fun. "

I think my concern is instead of being able to relax and enjoy I'm going to be checking how many are wanting to join in if you know what I mean

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"You are in control, so you decide how many and who you play with. No means no.....same as any other night !

Have fun.

I think my concern is instead of being able to relax and enjoy I'm going to be checking how many are wanting to join in if you know what I mean "

if you are going alone then get one of the organisers to watch out for you... Although id recommend taking a friend that can look out.. Then you just relax and enjoy.

If going by yourself make it clear what you want and don't and it would normally at any good gg self police.. Ie the guys you have okayed won't want the others messing it up.

Have fun.

I think my concern is instead of being able to relax and enjoy I'm going to be checking how many are wanting to join in if you know what I mean if you are going alone then get one of the organisers to watch out for you... Although id recommend taking a friend that can look out.. Then you just relax and enjoy.

If going by yourself make it clear what you want and don't and it would normally at any good gg self police.. Ie the guys you have okayed won't want the others messing it up. "

Thanks for that I am taking a friend with me but nice to know its not just free for all

By *olgateMan  over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

Go for it and enjoy yourself

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Thinking of going to one of these tonight as do like the idea of playing with more than one guy but a bit cincerned as to how many guys will expect to play? Any advice anyone? "

Have you got a wingman or wingwoman who could go with you? Just to make sure you're Ok and happy?

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

U might b better organising ur own n pick who u want n always have a male friend with u r at least some one strong just so there's no trouble .

By *alkirkguy77Man  over a year ago

Falkirk

Use a private room, then you pick the guys that get to play with you.

By *arry247Couple  over a year ago

Wakefield

A greedy girl night means you have to fuck every man in the club as many times as they want and all their friends forever more.

Seriously it simply means there will be more men at the club and more choice for you.

If you don't want to have sex with anyone that is perfectly acceptable if you want to have sex with two or three or more that is fine also.

It is not a free for all and in such situation most men will soon tell any other man who has been told no to leave you alone.

By *estmidscoupleCouple  over a year ago

West Midlands

we went to one today at Townhouse and guys were really nice, not pushy in the slightest, and club staff were on hand too

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

"Thinking of going to one of these tonight as do like the idea of playing with more than one guy but a bit cincerned as to how many guys will expect to play? Any advice anyone? "

I played with 12 different men at the club on Tuesday....all were very respectful of my wishes

By *amantha45Woman  over a year ago

blackpool

I've been to 3 greedy girl events now and enjoyed them all the guys were very respect full and i had no trouble at all can't wait for my next one

» Add a new message to this topic