FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Dental dams...anyone used them?

Dental dams...anyone used them?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eeze OP   Woman  over a year ago

Timbuktu

Hi, As we are always use protection, have been investigating how to make oral sex safer. Has anyone used these? Any feedback much appreciated!

Thanks

X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

They are awful did try it before she said she had no feeling from it best to do your homework sweets but I only know of this one lass that tried it

Timbuktu

OMG Have you seen the Snodnoc?! Ha ha

i had a guy use them on me once, i was curious to know what it felt like so i had a go lol

to be honest id sooner go without having a guy go down on me than go down on me with one of them

theres no feeling at all, i mean you can feel someones down there and you can feel movent but your never going to cum as the sensitivities gone

saying that ive never had a guy want to use one during oral sex i only did that time cause i ask if he would so i knew what it felt like

they are not very popular because, as Naughtynymphos mentioned above, the sensitivity is gone. I chose not to use one, yes its a risk but Id rather give up swinging to be honest than use one, the whole point of oral sex is the fantastic feelings and orgasms it brings me, along with the thought of the taste and smell of me on a guys lips and tongue. I chose to take the small risk of going without because quite frankly you might as well put a carrier bag over your bits

We have used them and they are total passion killers!

What gets me is the number who say they do safe sex yet they don't even know what a dam is. We actually tried to buy some and no chemist even knew what they were let alone had in!

The Sexual health clinic had two to give us, but even there they wern't sure what they were until the nurse said 'oh yes we have some somewhere and got two!!!!!

As has been said the only safe sex is no sex.

The ones we tried (before deciding no way!) was like a plastic surgical face mask the thikness of clingfilm.

xxx

I have to agree with the consensus of the thread they are uncomfortable and passion killers!!

you may as well just save your money and rip a bin liner open and use that lol

Timbuktu

O.K. Thanks very much for the info...sounds a bit like men talking about condoms though! Very interesting but sounds like it is not worth investigating furthur!

X

"O.K. Thanks very much for the info...sounds a bit like men talking about condoms though! Very interesting but sounds like it is not worth investigating furthur!

X"

Well try them for yourself before you decide.Lol. Mina xxx

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

was given one when went for last clinic check-up and told they were essential protection. later we got it out of the package and laughed, looked like 'elf n'safety' gone mad. the one we got was chocolate flavoured, don't they realise a lot of the fun (for both of us, anyway!) is actually tasting the pussy?

My thoughts of wisdom on this is if your not comfortable going down on someone with out it then don't bother,I will say in all my years of unprotected oral sex I have never caught anything

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

"My thoughts of wisdom on this is if your not comfortable going down on someone with out it then don't bother,I will say in all my years of unprotected oral sex I have never caught anything"

couldn't agree more, we've both been doing oral for MANY years with very many partners and have got nothing but fun from the experiences!

» Add a new message to this topic