FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Banned for directing

Banned for directing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We recently went on chat in a non directing room. We were on for less than a minute or so and were banned as we got sucked by all the other directing comments and made one request " show us your bum please" just as we hit the sent button a warning came up from the site moderator and then we were banned. Later on we learnt that we were the only one banned despite other directing requests being made.Our point is the rule should stand for every one and we were clearly targeted. We have learnt our lesson and no longer will participate on the chat site. Your _iews would be welcome on this matter.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Maybe the mod thought enough warnings had been given and banned the next person to do it and you just so happened to be the next person to direct? Who knows.

Either way, as you say, you were directing, so an hours time out isn't that bad as as you say , it was justified.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

On the face of it that does seem unfair. Your first comment in the room is a direction and just as a mod warns others too.

You say there was others directing? If there are lots of people directing then its almost impossible to warn everyone individually (which many mods try and do when it's a one off).

What often happens though is that the mod placed a warning, you got banned and the others left the room, seeing that there was a now a mod in the room.

This is why the ban for directing is only an hour, it's not the end of the world.

Least you now know the rules and am sure your next visit to chat will be a better one.

S.

Some folks don't seem to believe the rules apply to them. It's not just here - you see it in all walks of life.

Blaming others doesn't mean you didn't do it.

Adults hey

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

over a year on the site and that was your first visit to the chatroom?

if not your first visit... have you not seen the rules pop up before

if you were banned how do you know the other that were directing were not banned also....if u are out the room they may have banned other also around the same time as you........just a thought

we were in the directing room last week and there were 4 people banned in the space of about 10mins,ive never seen so many being banned.

I think, though more because i rarely use the chat that i dont really understand this directing room at all?

By *iamondladyWoman  over a year ago

titsville

I've been on this site along time and never been in the chat rooms and there have no idea of the rules etc. I'm not likely to use chat room as I normally use an iPhone to come on here.

"we were in the directing room last week and there were 4 people banned in the space of about 10mins,ive never seen so many being banned."

You must never have been in the rooms when we modded them - they went down like skittles one after the other

"we were in the directing room last week and there were 4 people banned in the space of about 10mins,ive never seen so many being banned.

You must never have been in the rooms when we modded them - they went down like skittles one after the other "

Awesome

By *ouple1234Couple  over a year ago

BELFAST UK

to the OP if you knew it was a non directing room and know the rules then you shouldnt of directed really so to be banned is just part of the mods job, and as another posted said maybe the mod have gave enough warmings and had enough so the next person to direct was being banned

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"Our point is the rule should stand for every one and we were clearly targeted. We have learnt our lesson and no longer will participate on the chat site. Your _iews would be welcome on this matter. "

Consider your faces well and truly spited...

"to the OP if you knew it was a non directing room and know the rules then you shouldnt of directed really so to be banned is just part of the mods job, and as another posted said maybe the mod have gave enough warmings and had enough so the next person to direct was being banned"

That's exactly what we did give warning after warning, but some people don't listen and sadly others just get caught in the crossfire ......... as well as the normal auto scrolling rules that userplane put on the page every 10 minutes or so, we personally also used pre made scripts which we'd tailored to suit different occasions so to speak., If we saw that directing (or anything else for that matter) was happening or likely to start happening, we just scrolled an extra script through the room reminding people of the rules. It was in RED and plain to see, but still there were those who ignored it, so BANG ! out they went- then the mod was all the bastards under the sun for doing it It was a lose lose situation from a mods point of _iew .......

Having said that, I remember banning a ton of people for directing one Sunday morning. I thought it was a bit strange - like we had a bit of a frenzy going on - then I realised I was modding the directing room

.Our point is the rule should stand for every one and we were clearly targeted. We have learnt our lesson and no longer will participate on the chat site. Your _iews would be welcome on this matter. if you are in general chat and 200 people in and about 40 are directing we cant give warnings to all 40 or we wud be there all nite.. a few warnings to the whole room will do and if they cant read ... adios hence the name general chat not the directing room

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

".Our point is the rule should stand for every one and we were clearly targeted. We have learnt our lesson and no longer will participate on the chat site. Your _iews would be welcome on this matter. if you are in general chat and 200 people in and about 40 are directing we cant give warnings to all 40 or we wud be there all nite.. a few warnings to the whole room will do and if they cant read ... adios hence the name general chat not the directing room "

There are never 40 ppl directing in general chat.

The OP should grow up and stop whinging about being caught

By *ouple1234Couple  over a year ago

BELFAST UK

"to the OP if you knew it was a non directing room and know the rules then you shouldnt of directed really so to be banned is just part of the mods job, and as another posted said maybe the mod have gave enough warmings and had enough so the next person to direct was being banned

That's exactly what we did give warning after warning, but some people don't listen and sadly others just get caught in the crossfire ......... as well as the normal auto scrolling rules that userplane put on the page every 10 minutes or so, we personally also used pre made scripts which we'd tailored to suit different occasions so to speak., If we saw that directing (or anything else for that matter) was happening or likely to start happening, we just scrolled an extra script through the room reminding people of the rules. It was in RED and plain to see, but still there were those who ignored it, so BANG ! out they went- then the mod was all the bastards under the sun for doing it It was a lose lose situation from a mods point of _iew .......

Having said that, I remember banning a ton of people for directing one Sunday morning. I thought it was a bit strange - like we had a bit of a frenzy going on - then I realised I was modding the directing room

"

ooooo thats a good one if that was me i wouldnt admit to have done that LOl

"to the OP if you knew it was a non directing room and know the rules then you shouldnt of directed really so to be banned is just part of the mods job, and as another posted said maybe the mod have gave enough warmings and had enough so the next person to direct was being banned

"

luv it hun xxx

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"

Yep, I have done that too, although I did realise after 4 bans with the help of 200 people screaming at me

I had to grovel big time that night to the banned people I can tell you.

naughty rugby xxxxx

By *unterslickCouple  over a year ago

tullamore

lol,rugby,who could get annoyed at you even for that,lol,,

(so thats what happened that morn,dam mods,always interfering)..

oops did i just type that,lol

» Add a new message to this topic