FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > playing at home

playing at home

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hi question to the women- would you let a guy youve not met but talked to quite a bit online come to your home...late at night without meeting socially first?

Im not some little flower either...big+can look after myself.

I like the idea not sure of the practicality!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

definately not...not worth the risk however big and tough you are...

I concur not worth the risk

Ive done it, and yes a huge risk but i think one can get he feel of a person from messages, i knew what he looked like, has become and incredible friend as well as with fringe benefits. Had i no idea what he looked like, i wouldnt have let him round and on another side, ive quite a few i chat to i wouldnt invite round

I have done it quite a few times.. but now we dont meet without a social.. basically because we had a few turn up that werent quite what they sold themselves to be.

(old photos etc)

But I dont worry to much.. as I am always closely watched.

Katie. x

No my home my family home would not entertain anyone while the kids are here would meet for a coffee and take it from there this is why I only meet and go to chams great safe environment. Plus jacuzzi time

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I only meet at home. Usually after 4-6weeks of chatting and with verified people. But i dont meet many "new" people usually regulars that ive gotten to know. But when they are new two people always know im meeting them

I only meet at home and have a baseball bat under my bed just in case I talk to all my meets and see them on cam before I actually meet them. I have not had one bad guy they have been nice and they leave when you tell them to,go with your instinct if it feels right and neither of you can afford hotels then go for it. If you have a friend you trust tell them to and get them to call you so your alright

"hi question to the women- would you let a guy youve not met but talked to quite a bit online come to your home...late at night without meeting socially first?

I like the idea not sure of the practicality!! "

If your happy to play on a 1st meet,meet for a drink 1st don't have them come to your house until you are sure they are for you,you may meet for a drink and think this blokes a total wanker,if thats the case you can go on your merry way without him. Also if you can afford it have a separate phone from your other one some men can get carried away calling and texting all the time

The majority of my meets are at home: a home I share with my two daughters. I meet when they are away and I only invite people to my home who I've met socially a couple of times.

I've never done a "booty call" they don't appeal. I personally would not invite a stranger into my home, just as I wouldn't have sex bare back! I know some people like the risk - bully for them...not for me thanks.

I've read posts where women have been beaten in their homes by meets and turned up at hotels to find a group of men waiting. These women were sure these men were ok.

You can't guard against all eventualities, but as a single woman meeting men, personally I think it would be madness inviting a stranger into your home!

But we're all adults and nothing anyone on here says will make a blind bit of difference if you're going to anyway!

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"hi question to the women- would you let a guy youve not met but talked to quite a bit online come to your home...late at night without meeting socially first?

I like the idea not sure of the practicality!! "

Yes I would and have done a number of times.... and didn't feel I was taking any more of a risk than inviting around someone I had met socially first.

If in doubt it's probably best to give it a miss.

Or, you could always ask them over but arrange to meet somewhere away from the house before going back to yours if you want to give them the once over.... 24hrs supermarkets are a blessing.

I don't entertain from home anymore, and if I do, I would meet for a drink somewhere public first before I would invite a gent home.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

Yes, but i dont meet at night,and frankly you could be murdered walking to the shops.

Not to make light of the dangers,but use your judgement,and realise evrything is a risk.

always a risk and if you get the feeling somethings not right its a little too late once they know where you live and are in the door.

if your desperate to meet arrange a hotel and meet in the lobby or outside first.

good luck

never tried anything of the sort but M would be present in the background at the very least x

no way apart from the fact that i have young kids here .late at night no one around you cant tell what someone is like even after months of talking on line so a big no but then again i won't bring a meet here day or night x

No no no :/

i never meet with out hubby being around for my safety .on first meets you don't know what you are letting your self in for

By *andy muncherMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

Now for a single guys perspective on this subject having read some of the posts and as guy who accommodates on a regular basies never had any problems some of the posters are making out as fab is full of axe murders and serial killers be cautious but not over cautious thats what the verifications are there for and remember hotels arent the safest places good look and have fun

"hi question to the women- would you let a guy youve not met but talked to quite a bit online come to your home...late at night without meeting socially first? "

As a single woman, I wouldn't do this. For me, first meets are always in a public place. I make it clear that the first meet is 'social only', and if I'm telling someone that there is no attraction (i.e. no second meet, no sex) I don't want him to know where I live.

Fab isn't 'full' of axe murderers and rapists, but since it's a free site, there will be some people on here who don't respect others' right to say 'no'. Make safety your first priority.

And if 'sex with a stranger' is a fantasy of yours, maybe try a swingers club, where the staff will be there to prevent anything getting out of hand.

"Now for a single guys perspective on this subject having read some of the posts and as guy who accommodates on a regular basies never had any problems some of the posters are making out as fab is full of axe murders and serial killers be cautious but not over cautious thats what the verifications are there for and remember hotels arent the safest places good look and have fun "

Trust is a two way street.

My playmates HAVE to trust me. They are usually bound, blindfolded and gagged. I could do all sorts to them while they're in that position...but that's the key - trust.

People are killed in their own homes by their "loved" ones, we know that, but personally, I'd take the chance of allowing an ex into my home during the day than someone I don't know from Adam in the middle of the night!

» Add a new message to this topic