FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Did we get blocked?

Did we get blocked?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So a couple we thought were our friends and we thought we got on with suddenly cut us off and we are a bit confused. They are still on our friends list but when we click on their profile it says they are unavailable and have hidden their profile. Does this mean we are blocked or that they have hidden their profile? Does it say straight out if you are blocked?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just means theyve hidden there profile. You can still message them

Sounds like they've hidden their profile.

If you are blocked a message will come up saying either you blocked them, they blocked you, or admin suspended their profile.

-Courtney

Thank you. We have tried once without an answer so I guess we will just leave them be.

"Sounds like they've hidden their profile.

If you are blocked a message will come up saying either you blocked them, they blocked you, or admin suspended their profile.

-Courtney "

Okey, that's great to know. Thank you

If they'd blocked you they wouldn't be on your friends list any more. If their profile is hidden then they're probably not paying much attention to Fab at the moment - I'd leave them be for the moment, keep an eye on their profile and make contact again when they open it up again.

They probably just having issues at home and need space

"Thank you. We have tried once without an answer so I guess we will just leave them be. "

If you click on their profile and assuming you are supporters, you should be able to see when they logged in last; if its been a few days or more, they perhaps are taking a break

No they have hidden the profile you can still contact them we often hide ours when we are out of the country but friends can still send messages

By *ntnCleoCouple  over a year ago

Dortmund (Germany) might travel!

"They probably just having issues at home and need space "

Probably just this. Some couples seem totally comfortable with this all the time, but I presume the rest of us all have ups and downs, times when we are eager and excited and others when we just retreat into the basic unit i.e. Us.

It's impossible to know what is going on behind other people's profiles. Give them some time and if they come back on try again.

» Add a new message to this topic