FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Profile too long???

Profile too long???

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *CCouple OP   Couple  over a year ago

Staines

Hi everyone. Been on here for 9 months and have had some good times. We recently changed our profile layout as we have discovered other likes etc that we want to explore, trouble is, we aren't getting much response at all (except for the single guys which we filter anyway), is our profile too long/dull now? Any feedback welcome, positive criticism too xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've not read it.

Do you like it? If you think it sums you up well it's fine...doesn't matter what anyone else thinks

Doesn't look long at all.

Wouldn't be surprised if your last line is putting guys off though, plenty of guys expect their cock sucking. Wouldn't change that though because if they're that selfish then you don't wanna meet them.

Staines

We believe it sums us up to the tee but with most people being on the go at full speed these days, we are wondering if people read past the first paragraph due to the fact it takes longer than 5 seconds to read........

By *oungladMan  over a year ago

Burnham

It's not really that long and it's very well written. I wouldn't expect anything less than class from you judging from the writing.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Apart from you having no pictures of the man in your public gallery I can't see anything specific that's wrong with your profile in my opinion.

Hope your luck improves.

Staines

"Doesn't look long at all.

Wouldn't be surprised if your last line is putting guys off though, plenty of guys expect their cock sucking. Wouldn't change that though because if they're that selfish then you don't wanna meet them."

We thought honestly was the best policy, didn't want any awkward situations in full swing!

If they don't read it they don't care what you want anyway, and wouldn't make a good meet either imo.

I really think people like that are looking with purely self satisfying intentions.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Wouldn't be surprised if your last line is putting guys off though, plenty of guys expect their cock sucking. Wouldn't change that though because if they're that selfish then you don't wanna meet them.

We thought honestly was the best policy, didn't want any awkward situations in full swing!"

It is, we have no passionate kissing on ours to save people to whom it's important from wasting their time...except it doesn't

We thought honestly was the best policy, didn't want any awkward situations in full swing!"

Definitely be honest about what you want. Basically your profile is there to attract mutually satisfying meets.

Sorry, already replied before i saw this.

Staines

"Apart from you having no pictures of the man in your public gallery I can't see anything specific that's wrong with your profile in my opinion.

Hope your luck improves."

We did wonder if that might be an issue, Mr C hates having his picture taken though. Might have to bite the bullet, suck it in and get snapping! Lol

Mrs here. Pics are nice but I got confused by question 2 and kinda stopped reading. The together 18 years I didn't really like and the not giving blow jobs put me off. Also some couples don't kiss I found it quite hard to read if I'm honest and couldn't keep up.....bit too terms and conditions x

Staines

"Mrs here. Pics are nice but I got confused by question 2 and kinda stopped reading. The together 18 years I didn't really like and the not giving blow jobs put me off. Also some couples don't kiss I found it quite hard to read if I'm honest and couldn't keep up.....bit too terms and conditions x"

Feedback much appreciated Have noticed that kissing should've said licking and have changed it! Lol

Staines

Thanks all. Will have a look at trimming and simplifying it where we think right

"We believe it sums us up to the tee but with most people being on the go at full speed these days, we are wondering if people read past the first paragraph due to the fact it takes longer than 5 seconds to read........"

That's another filter in it's self then i suppose.

If you wrote it and they cant take five mins to sit and read it then do you want to meet them?

Five mins to read a profile seems fair given they want you to share with them one of the most intimate things you can share.

Make it as long or short as you deem appropriate....it won't please everyone but by the same measure it will please plenty

Staines

Having re-read it a few times, we see now that there was a lot that was just too much to take in.

We've trimmed the profile, though we still feel it reflects what we want and don't want.

By *eliciouslyNastyMan  over a year ago

London

"Having re-read it a few times, we see now that there was a lot that was just too much to take in.

We've trimmed the profile, though we still feel it reflects what we want and don't want. "

Why compromise... My profile is immense, but it describes me perfectly...

It possibly puts many off, but good, that's the point and it does so without being negative...

I found if you write a short profile, you get asked the same questions repeatedly...

I think it looks a good honest profile. And the key is honesty. I think, if you provide the key elements of your needs in your profile it should, in theory out your perceived undesirables.

Of course you will always get the ones who don't look at profiles, but there is nowt you can do about that!!

Best of luck guys

If it is a true indication of who you are then it's fine, although I'm not a fan of numbered lists!

I find on here, talking personally, that I go through spell,form I'm popular and get meets, then times I'm more barren than a dessert! It's the nature of the site and I'm sure nothing to do with your profile!

As Shag would say...

"You need patience"

I think the word so in your last paragraph should be changed to but though to be honest, I wonder what you are offering single males as it reads like a fuck only, your choice

Your profile is one of the shortest ones I've seen that actually says anything.

By *ivnwcplCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

"Hi everyone. Been on here for 9 months and have had some good times. We recently changed our profile layout as we have discovered other likes etc that we want to explore, trouble is, we aren't getting much response at all (except for the single guys which we filter anyway), is our profile too long/dull now? Any feedback welcome, positive criticism too xx"

Your profile seems fine, if you want to see a long profile look at ours .....lol

Staines

"Hi everyone. Been on here for 9 months and have had some good times. We recently changed our profile layout as we have discovered other likes etc that we want to explore, trouble is, we aren't getting much response at all (except for the single guys which we filter anyway), is our profile too long/dull now? Any feedback welcome, positive criticism too xx

Your profile seems fine, if you want to see a long profile look at ours .....lol "

[Removed by poster at 25/02/16 09:50:24]

Your profile looks great but only thing that would put me off is no blow jobs for my hubby. I always enjoy fore play with couples. But apart from that personal preference of mine (as obviously that is your choice xx) then it's a good profile.

"Hi everyone. Been on here for 9 months and have had some good times. We recently changed our profile layout as we have discovered other likes etc that we want to explore, trouble is, we aren't getting much response at all (except for the single guys which we filter anyway), is our profile too long/dull now? Any feedback welcome, positive criticism too xx"
hey not long at all and to point can't see how you wouldn't get replies but the illusive mff is always a difficult one to arrange good luck

» Add a new message to this topic