FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Is there something about me that I don't know about?

Is there something about me that I don't know about?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *DD1E OP   Man  over a year ago

sea

Hello to all forumites, I've been on this website since it's conception but over the past couple of weeks, I have ventured onto these forums and have really enjoyed what everyone has posted, so now it is my turn and your wise wprds of wisdom and advice would be more than welcome.

The question I would like to know the answer to is simple really, please have a look at my profile and give me your honest opinion, is it too long? too much information? not enough photos in public view? Does it just need re-jigging to make it flow more consistantly? The reason I ask is because I guess that it must be my profile that stops me from meeting people, it's true, I am not in a position at present to accommodate very often here in Essex but this will soon change.

Your kind words of advice would be much appreciated.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The only negetive I can see and this is a personal thing is the phone and email addy I always think it seems a little desperate other than that I think the profile is good lots of imformation about yourself and a face pic

I'd agree with not having your phone number or email addy on your profile, but other than that your profile is perfectly acceptable. Its worded well enough and shows intellect and tells people what they need to know. I'd only add a few pics that people can view closer up in your public gallery though as most people do like to have a good gander at pics before they make up their mind to contact or respond to a mail they've recieved. These don't have to be naughty shots or even face pics as you can keep these in your private gallery, a few body shots will suffice, thats all I've done with mine anyway!

sea

"The only negetive I can see and this is a personal thing is the phone and email addy I always think it seems a little desperate other than that I think the profile is good lots of imformation about yourself and a face pic "

adjusted accordingly, didn't realise there was so much rubbish on my profile.

thankyou x

Intelligent, erudite, handsome...no negatives from me: I like your profile!

By *andy muncherMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

take out some of the personal stuff not needed you can tell them that on a meet and peeps dont want you life story spice it up a bit more you say youve been to parties just add a pic on your profile good luck

sea

" I'd agree with not having your phone number or email addy on your profile, but other than that your profile is perfectly acceptable. Its worded well enough and shows intellect and tells people what they need to know. I'd only add a few pics that people can view closer up in your public gallery though as most people do like to have a good gander at pics before they make up their mind to contact or respond to a mail they've recieved. These don't have to be naughty shots or even face pics as you can keep these in your private gallery, a few body shots will suffice, thats all I've done with mine anyway! "

Thank you, one body shot added to public profile.

sea

"Intelligent, erudite, handsome...no negatives from me: I like your profile! "

thank you so much

"take out some of the personal stuff not needed you can tell them that on a meet and peeps dont want you life story spice it up a bit more you say youve been to parties just add a pic on your profile good luck "

Personally, I like profiles with lots of information. I'm able to filter out what's not relevant to me. My time is very limited, so I don't want to waste it asking 20 questions via dozens of e-mails.

All you need to know is there, and the "personal stuff" makes you more than just a walking tool to play with.

In my opinion I think you should keep it in...but the decision is yours of course.

"The only negetive I can see and this is a personal thing is the phone and email addy I always think it seems a little desperate other than that I think the profile is good lots of imformation about yourself and a face pic

adjusted accordingly, didn't realise there was so much rubbish on my profile.

thankyou x"

Your welcome and mmmmm yummy new pic

sea

"take out some of the personal stuff not needed you can tell them that on a meet and peeps dont want you life story spice it up a bit more you say youve been to parties just add a pic on your profile good luck "

But that's the trouble, I'm not getting the meets to tell anyone anything, been let down 3 times in the past week but that's for another thread.

"take out some of the personal stuff not needed you can tell them that on a meet and peeps dont want you life story spice it up a bit more you say youve been to parties just add a pic on your profile good luck

Personally, I like profiles with lots of information. I'm able to filter out what's not relevant to me. My time is very limited, so I don't want to waste it asking 20 questions via dozens of e-mails.

All you need to know is there, and the "personal stuff" makes you more than just a walking tool to play with.

In my opinion I think you should keep it in...but the decision is yours of course. "

I agree keep the personal stuff makes you stand out for the same old same old single man stuff

» Add a new message to this topic