FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Come and get verified! Uxbridge - today and tomorrow (29/2/16 - 1/3/16)

Come and get verified! Uxbridge - today and tomorrow (29/2/16 - 1/3/16)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ustOneNight OP   Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

Hey folks!

We here on the forums see a lot of "I don't have any verifications, so no one will meet me!"

So here is an opportunity for a free, no strings attached, social meet verification!

I will be in the centre of Uxbridge today between about 12:30 and 14:30, and again tomorrow about 12:30 and 15:30.

Just "respond privately" to me from this thread, send me some face pics, and I'll let you know where I am!

Come for a chat and a veri!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Blackpool

Filters will be relaxed for today and tomorrow.

And just in case this actually needs to be said: this is just an offer of a verification, and not for any kind of play meet.

xxx

By *rs DCouple  over a year ago

far

Very nice of you to do this for people thumbs up to you

Blackpool

"Very nice of you to do this for people thumbs up to you "

Aw, thanks!

Just have some free time, and I saw someone else doing this in the past and it seemed a really nice idea.

By *olgateMan  over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

A veri [sic] good idea

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"A veri [sic] good idea "

Good pun

By *anky_PankyWoman  over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

Aren't you a sweetie!! X

By *ack with a bangCouple  over a year ago

Hastings

But u hide ur profile

Blackpool

"But u hide ur profile "

So? Lol.

Do you think that is a barrier to what I'm doing here?

far

"But u hide ur profile "
why would this matter? She did tell ppl to message her.shes being nice not looking for a gangbang so why does she need to show her profile? I think more pll like her on fab would make the site a hole lot better. Not ppl picking at profiles. Or the forum police who pick up on ppls spelling ect

"Hey folks!

We here on the forums see a lot of "I don't have any verifications, so no one will meet me!"

So here is an opportunity for a free, no strings attached, social meet verification!

I will be in the centre of Uxbridge today between about 12:30 and 14:30, and again tomorrow about 12:30 and 15:30.

Just "respond privately" to me from this thread, send me some face pics, and I'll let you know where I am!

"

I am in southampton today at lunch and will gladly verify anyone who wants a veri in southampton

Just message me

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

"But u hide ur profile "

And?

She is only offering to meet for a coffee and a chat to give people a social veri. She isn't offering to suck them dry!

far

"But u hide ur profile

And?

She is only offering to meet for a coffee and a chat to give people a social veri. She isn't offering to suck them dry!

"

I think its lovely when people offer to do this.. And hate it when people pick on the notion of someone doing something nice x

"But u hide ur profile

And?

"

Just to confirm I am only offering to meet for coffee I will be having lunch anyway and it's nice for company

So that's no blowy, hand job , anal , tit wank and anything else that is not classified as drinking a cup of coffee

By *ecretgamesMan  over a year ago

the moon

"But u hide ur profile

And?

Just to confirm I am only offering to meet for coffee I will be having lunch anyway and it's nice for company

So that's no blowy, hand job , anal , tit wank and anything else that is not classified as drinking a cup of coffee "

Hahaha

So coffee sometimes has a slightly different meaning over there ? Hehe ... Maybe I need to change to a different cafe !!!

far

Yes try de cafe hehe

By *reykiwi500Man  over a year ago

London

"Hey folks!

"

Nice one! People are lucky you're doing this.

As someone who has difficulty in getting verified I think this is a wonderful gesture and I'm pleased for those that will be able to use this opportunity.

I hope I have the chance in the future to be verified in such an acceptable manner.

I thank you, even if others don't. Xx

Good location there's a good few of us in and around Uxbridge area. Would love to say hi and buy you a coffee but I'm working.

Blackpool

Ha ha ha! Thanks for the nice comments, everyone!

Just settled myself in a nice little deserted cafe....

Come and say hi if you need a veri!

xxxx

"But u hide ur profile

And?

So that's no blowy, hand job , anal , tit wank and anything else that is not classified as drinking a cup of coffee "

what if 'drinking a cup of coffee' is a euphemism for some sort of lewd sex act?

"Ha ha ha! Thanks for the nice comments, everyone!

xxxx"

Would that be the hidden cafe in the little shopping arcade??

Blackpool

"But u hide ur profile

And?

So that's no blowy, hand job , anal , tit wank and anything else that is not classified as drinking a cup of coffee

what if 'drinking a cup of coffee' is a euphemism for some sort of lewd sex act? "

Can you not tell everyone please??

By *andomfodCouple  over a year ago

walsall

Great offer! Be interested to see how many people that complain about not being able to get verified put their money where their mouth is

That is a good idea from you, although I am a bit to far x.

She is a really nice person and great to chat to.

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

A very nice thing to do. I'm interested in how many people come and what kind of response you get.

By *eliciouslyNastyMan  over a year ago

London

I'm tempted... I'm on a date, was going to go somewhere in Windsor...

But she's intregued by the "scene" (ugh!!).

"But u hide ur profile

And?

what if 'drinking a cup of coffee' is a euphemism for some sort of lewd sex act? "

in that case, I'm in!

If anyone ever does this around the north/East Midlands area please let me know.

"But u hide ur profile

And?

what if 'drinking a cup of coffee' is a euphemism for some sort of lewd sex act? in that case, I'm in! "

Yes your right a cup of coffee is aeuphenism for cutting your cock off with a rusty bread knife whilst impaling yourself anally on a barbed wire fence post with no one for miles to see

I think that will cover it

far

What a lovly forum it could not get any better unless ... Rite who want a veri and a quick hand job under the table near malvern

Well once again Malvern is far to far away.

But I think the point is that becoming verified will be if great benefit on its own... It's not always about the hand job under the table.

But what a bonus lol x

Blackpool

First day done!

We had one taker, a lovely young man.

Will be here again tomorrow! Come have a chat!

Handjob under table dependent on lighting levels.

Have a great day, folks!

"First day done!

We had one taker, a lovely young man.

Will be here again tomorrow! Come have a chat!

Handjob under table dependent on lighting levels.

Have a great day, folks! "

I don't mind a veri but I'm not giving you a handjob too

Hastings

"But u hide ur profile

So? Lol.

Do you think that is a barrier to what I'm doing here? "

Wasn't having a go or picking at what you are doing which some are suggesting just think it's nice to show your profile so people could see who they're meeting. Commend you for what you are doing as we have done the same

far

I think she has done a great thing for fab that fab should return the favor and give her 6mths free gold

Hastings

"But u hide ur profile why would this matter? She did tell ppl to message her.shes being nice not looking for a gangbang so why does she need to show her profile? I think more pll like her on fab would make the site a hole lot better. Not ppl picking at profiles. Or the forum police who pick up on ppls spelling ect "

Where am I picking? ??? Just asked the question on the emphasis that people would like to see who they could be meeting even though just for a veri

Blackpool

"But u hide ur profile

So? Lol.

Wasn't having a go or picking at what you are doing which some are suggesting just think it's nice to show your profile so people could see who they're meeting. Commend you for what you are doing as we have done the same "

The reason I've hidden it is because, as I've taken off all my filters, I don't want masses of messages flooding in from people I don't want to meet.

"But u hide ur profile

So? Lol.

Wasn't having a go or picking at what you are doing which some are suggesting just think it's nice to show your profile so people could see who they're meeting. Commend you for what you are doing as we have done the same "

It's not a sex meet its a meet to verify you as people complain that they can't get meets without a verification

So every now and then a few members iffer to do web cam and social verification to people

It doesn't matter what they look like as it's just a verification to get started

most of the newbies I have given a charity verification to I have done to get them started nothing more

offering a verification is not a code to have a quick fuck or anything else

"But u hide ur profile

So? Lol.

Wasn't having a go or picking at what you are doing which some are suggesting just think it's nice to show your profile so people could see who they're meeting. Commend you for what you are doing as we have done the same

The reason I've hidden it is because, as I've taken off all my filters, I don't want masses of messages flooding in from people I don't want to meet. "

Just out of interest how many got in contact

Blackpool

"But u hide ur profile

So? Lol.

The reason I've hidden it is because, as I've taken off all my filters, I don't want masses of messages flooding in from people I don't want to meet.

Just out of interest how many got in contact "

A handful.

Most say they are coming tomorrow, but one came today.

Blackpool

"But u hide ur profile why would this matter? She did tell ppl to message her.shes being nice not looking for a gangbang so why does she need to show her profile? I think more pll like her on fab would make the site a hole lot better. Not ppl picking at profiles. Or the forum police who pick up on ppls spelling ect

Where am I picking? ??? Just asked the question on the emphasis that people would like to see who they could be meeting even though just for a veri"

I do send face pics in a message. Lol.

Hastings

"But u hide ur profile

So? Lol.

The reason I've hidden it is because, as I've taken off all my filters, I don't want masses of messages flooding in from people I don't want to meet. "

Ok as only asked the question but asking it upset so many on here. Fairly new to the forums as am currently in hospital as keeps me entertained but 'ouch' if you say something like ask a question and get attacked for it. Anyway, hope tomorrow goes ok and will only watch this thread to see how it goes for fear of upsetting some

"If anyone ever does this around the north/East Midlands area please let me know. "

Once we're verified we'd happily oblige.

"But u hide ur profile

So? Lol.

Just out of interest how many got in contact

A handful.

Most say they are coming tomorrow, but one came today. "

I am always happy to verify people

Once they take the time to do one meet it can turn into more

"I'm tempted... I'm on a date, was going to go somewhere in Windsor...

But she's intregued by the "scene" (ugh!!)."

Never heard of the place....

Blackpool

Just a little bump for if anyone is around tomorrow and would like a veri.

x

It's a great idea and very generous of you to give up your free time

far

Hand jobs still on in malvern tomoz hehe lolll xx

By *rafty98Man  over a year ago

herts

wow some people will do anything for a free coffee

Blackpool

"It's a great idea and very generous of you to give up your free time"

Thanks! That's a rare compliment, from you!

xxx

Blackpool

"wow some people will do anything for a free coffee "

Who's doing what for a free coffee, now? Lol

I prefer tea

far

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Hope they take you up on it, I've had good success with mine although I'm overdosed on coffee

Blackpool

"Hope they take you up on it, I've had good success with mine although I'm overdosed on coffee "

I do too!

Right squeakies, if anyone wants to come, message me through here, and I'll let you know where I am when I get there. I'm in meetings all morning, so will probably only message back once I'm there, about half 12.

"Hope they take you up on it, I've had good success with mine although I'm overdosed on coffee "

If you ever decide to do it again, please keep me in mind.

By *ustmaybeMan  over a year ago

Northwood

Coffee sounds good and as I'm just down the road, be lovely to say hello if you're not overloaded with offers.

Blackpool

"Coffee sounds good and as I'm just down the road, be lovely to say hello if you're not overloaded with offers."

Sure, just message me with a face pic and I'll let you know where I am.

x

Amazing!! Thanks for this. :D

By *irty Girty From No 30Woman  over a year ago

Burbage

Ive advertised this before, funnily enough all those moaning cant get verified didnt take up the offer

Burbage

"If anyone ever does this around the north/East Midlands area please let me know. "

A Profile called come social with us in leicester does this monthly maybe you should message them

Blackpool

"Ive advertised this before, funnily enough all those moaning cant get verified didnt take up the offer"

Ha ha ha! Yeah, not a huge take up at all. But I understand that people work etc, not everyone can get away.

By *ark_uk_1968Man  over a year ago

chertsey

I would like to have taken you up on this kind offer but unfortunately dont think I will be able to make it for 1530 due to work

Would be very interested if you are able to offer this again

Blackpool

"I would like to have taken you up on this kind offer but unfortunately dont think I will be able to make it for 1530 due to work

Would be very interested if you are able to offer this again

"

No worries. I'm sure I'll do it again next time I can't use this time for fucking. Lol.

Hi I would love to meet you in Uxbridge and have a chat because it would help me a lot to get a verification because normally I am quite shy . So how do I get to meet you . Thanks

Blackpool

"Hi I would love to meet you in Uxbridge and have a chat because it would help me a lot to get a verification because normally I am quite shy . So how do I get to meet you . Thanks "

Well.... Considering I've blocked you, and I don't block people very lightly, I probably wouldn't be willing to veri you anyway. Sorry.

Yes I know I been blocked I think I might of been a bit too eager . But honestly I am just a normal guy looking for some help and advice (sorry if I was a naughty boy ) I would appreciate it if you could give me a second chance plz

xxxx"

Haha I don't need a very but let me know if you fancy a coffee as I'm around tomorrow.

xxxx

Haha I don't need a very but let me know if you fancy a coffee as I'm around tomorrow."

Veri bloody auto carrots

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

"Yes I know I been blocked I think I might of been a bit too eager . But honestly I am just a normal guy looking for some help and advice (sorry if I was a naughty boy ) I would appreciate it if you could give me a second chance plz"

This wouldn't be classed as 'using the forums to get round a block' by any chance would it?

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman  over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

"Hi I would love to meet you in Uxbridge and have a chat because it would help me a lot to get a verification because normally I am quite shy . So how do I get to meet you . Thanks

Well.... Considering I've blocked you, and I don't block people very lightly, I probably wouldn't be willing to veri you anyway. Sorry. "

He's already got 5 veris so not sure why he's even asking

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

"Hi I would love to meet you in Uxbridge and have a chat because it would help me a lot to get a verification because normally I am quite shy . So how do I get to meet you . Thanks

Well.... Considering I've blocked you, and I don't block people very lightly, I probably wouldn't be willing to veri you anyway. Sorry.

He's already got 5 veris so not sure why he's even asking "

Oh yes we do

Blackpool

"Yes I know I been blocked I think I might of been a bit too eager . But honestly I am just a normal guy looking for some help and advice (sorry if I was a naughty boy ) I would appreciate it if you could give me a second chance plz

This wouldn't be classed as 'using the forums to get round a block' by any chance would it? "

Getting very close.

He's already got 5 veris so not sure why he's even asking "

FFS!!!

Blackpool

xxxx

Haha I don't need a very but let me know if you fancy a coffee as I'm around tomorrow."

Oh no, knitter! I'm only here yesterday and today!

Maybe another week!

xxxxxxx

By *luffy_bunniesCouple  over a year ago

Ilkeston

"Ive advertised this before, funnily enough all those moaning cant get verified didnt take up the offer"

Yeah, we often used to do this, still do when we go to the pub, but never had One single taker.

I don't need a veri but I'd have popped by for a coffee if I'd have been free

Blackpool

"I don't need a veri but I'd have popped by for a coffee if I'd have been free "

Aw! Would've loved to have met you! ^__^

xxx

"Ive advertised this before, funnily enough all those moaning cant get verified didnt take up the offer

Yeah, we often used to do this, still do when we go to the pub, but never had One single taker."

Im just up the road in Derbyshire and travel out areas during the day. If you ever want to meet for a coffee, let me know. Thanks James

Burbage

"Ive advertised this before, funnily enough all those moaning cant get verified didnt take up the offer

Ha ha ha! Yeah, not a huge take up at all. But I understand that people work etc, not everyone can get away. "

I organized it for a weekend night when it would be fair to say a lot off work

By *manda63Woman  over a year ago

Southampton

"Hey folks!

"

What a lovely idea and a nice thing to offer. We posted a social meet a while ago, our first attempt to possibly meet a couple. Epic fail Perhaps we might try this in our area one day

far

We are thinking of doing this also in a couple of weeks time x

I've offered this today, funnily enough people aren't interested when its a guy!

"I've offered this today, funnily enough people aren't interested when its a guy!"

It's usually the men who need a veri but they don't want a veri from another man if they're straight. Even fab straight

"I've offered this today, funnily enough people aren't interested when its a guy!

It's usually the men who need a veri but they don't want a veri from another man if they're straight. Even fab straight "

Haha I do get that but surely a veri is a veri. Its a social meet and would clearly be stated as thus. Or maybe guys are contrary to the concept of friendly meets.

Personally I cant see any difference between a social veri from HLF or from myself

Blackpool

"Personally I cant see any difference between a social veri from HLF or from myself"

Me neither! We're both not meeting you to fuck you. Lol.

Go for it, guys!!!

"Hey folks!

What a lovely idea and a nice thing to offer. We posted a social meet a while ago, our first attempt to possibly meet a couple. Epic fail Perhaps we might try this in our area one day "

There are organised parties with a very good socaul scene once a month and a organised social in some obscure part of Shirley in a pub and then there's the titanic once a month

Plenty to do in southampton

"Personally I cant see any difference between a social veri from HLF or from myself

Go for it, guys!!!

"

A verification for a social from a guy that is active does help single guys a lot

What is meant is they are hoping if you agree to meet you may feel sorry and give them a blowy under the table

"Personally I cant see any difference between a social veri from HLF or from myself

Go for it, guys!!!

"

Surprisingly even after such rousing agreement from HLF I remain unsociable today. Ah well you're loss, I'm a real treat to meet in person

Go for it, guys!!!

Surprisingly even after such rousing agreement from HLF I remain unsociable today. Ah well you're loss, I'm a real treat to meet in person "

aw but it was a grand offer! Well done fella!

Thing is - some women / couples do openly say (rightly or wrongly!) that they won't meet men that have met other men (and I guess for some others it's an unpublished rule). Sadly even though it's only a social it can, for some, carry a stigma that might limit future opportunities.

Yes that's what I was trying to say. And even if someone's active now, if they leave the site the 'social' proof of the veri goes as its just a number and many object to men with veris from men. Nice idea though.

Go for it, guys!!!

Surprisingly even after such rousing agreement from HLF I remain unsociable today. Ah well you're loss, I'm a real treat to meet in person

aw but it was a grand offer! Well done fella!

Thing is - some women / couples do openly say (rightly or wrongly!) that they won't meet men that have met other men (and I guess for some others it's an unpublished rule). Sadly even though it's only a social it can, for some, carry a stigma that might limit future opportunities.

"

They can use any excuse to meet or not meet just because you haven't any verifications from men doesn't mean you haven't had sex with men .

Some people just take this too seriously . Almost to the point of their life being ruled by it

Southampton

"Hey folks!

What a lovely idea and a nice thing to offer. We posted a social meet a while ago, our first attempt to possibly meet a couple. Epic fail Perhaps we might try this in our area one day

There are organised parties with a very good socaul scene once a month and a organised social in some obscure part of Shirley in a pub and then there's the titanic once a month

Plenty to do in southampton "

Thank you. Yes I know the pub you mean, unfortunately it is near my daughters flat. I wasn't aware that the titanic had socials there.

"Hey folks!

Thank you. Yes I know the pub you mean, unfortunately it is near my daughters flat. I wasn't aware that the titanic had socials there. "

First wednesday in the month it's a tranny night but always swingers there tagging along

There used to be a do at the mojive place in west quay road

Then the bitterne party which has good social scene

There is actually something to do every weekend locally Saturday night and every other Friday

It's all word of mouth rather than going through the Internet

Southampton

"Hey folks!

Thank you. Yes I know the pub you mean, unfortunately it is near my daughters flat. I wasn't aware that the titanic had socials there.

First wednesday in the month it's a tranny night but always swingers there tagging along

There used to be a do at the mojive place in west quay road

Then the bitterne party which has good social scene

There is actually something to do every weekend locally Saturday night and every other Friday

It's all word of mouth rather than going through the Internet "

Thank you again for this, it's very helpful and if we can do this sometime, it sounds like a good place for "newbies" as a couple to try

By *ornybankerMan  over a year ago

London

I wish someone could do this in central london.

By *ndonmaleMan  over a year ago

Preston

Any ladies for a chat and a coffee in Uxbridge tomorrow?

» Add a new message to this topic