FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > average time before a meet

average time before a meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was wondering what the usual amount of time is between first message and then making contact. The quickest I've had is about 6 hours

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Thew quickest we have had is about half and hr,exchanged a couple of emails quick chat on phone then we have met

"I was wondering what the usual amount of time is between first message and then making contact. The quickest I've had is about 6 hours"

we had a last minute meet, he was here in 45 minutes just long enough for us to get a shower and ready lol.

best night so far

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Ooops I'm at least 4 weeks!!

well it would take me almost that long to get to you anyway lol

By *andy muncherMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

Hmm 20 mins cpl a lived a mile from me took them by surprise when i turned you were quick

By *atthew RichardsMan  over a year ago

J13 of the M5

I have always found if the spark is there the meet can be almost immediate.

Very few people hang around when they are really excited.

My new partner I met in 5 days.

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"well it would take me almost that long to get to you anyway lol"

Lol I'm not that far away

I'm not into immediate meets neither are my playmates. Not many men are going to turn up, be bound and gagged, have hot and sharp things used on their body by someone they "met" five minutes previously...unless they're a nut!

The quickest was less than an hour, longest was weeks!

"well it would take me almost that long to get to you anyway lol

Lol I'm not that far away "

It might as well be though you know what I mean

quickest ive met someone after making first contact was about a hour and a half, i had booked a hotel room to meet a guy who didnt turn up so i stuck the laptop on went in the chat room, looked thro the cams and made my move on a guy i liked the look of lol about a hour and a half later he was at the hotel room door lol

It depends really, i have spoken to some people for months before i have fitted a meet in

I dont need to take for that long to know if i like someone but sometimes because of both parties home lifes its not possible to meet any sooner

Quickest for us was about 2 hours, longest was a few weeks, but that was just because of sorting times out.

Average I would say was a week.

Katie.x

*Owned and Collared Slave to her Master*

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

Depends,meeting single guys for me or both of us,its been anything from a few hours to a few days.Meeting my Master took several months of begging,

By *inktherapyCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

Quickest about an hour. Longest about 4 months

By *-and-KCouple  over a year ago

Back of Beyond

We like to message few times first to get a feel for who we are meeting, so maybe two to three weeks. The quickest we have done is a single guy, we were let down for a weekend meet and he jumped in with one days notice.

And have to add it was the best single guy we have ever met. Sadly no longer on the scene.

By *andy muncherMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

like i said in my other 20mins then the longest was 10 months and well worth the wait and now really good friends

By *immy444Man  over a year ago

bristol

Quickest 48 hours and longest still waiting for a couple to come back after 3 months of promises to meet. Why do peeps stay on here message for a meet then dont have the balls to actually meet ...usual thing you will reply TIMEWASTERS !!!! It is so annoying after taking time out to arrange and someone does not show and they give no reason whatsoever

We had a meet arranged one night and so we were all dressed up waiting for our guest to arrive. She text to cancel (genuine reason) and so went into chat, chatted on cam with a couple from the Borders and was leaving the house within 15 minutes of starting to chat!

Probably one of the best meets we have had.

Longest would be about a year. Jo used to chat to a guy who was part of a couple on another site. Jo really didn't take to him at all back then. But after at least a year of chatting and meeting at socials, we see them as brilliant play partners and very good friends!!

S.

Depends really on availability for me as i have 2 jobs, also too whether ive money for petrol

By *ohjaneCouple  over a year ago

south staffs

Yep. shortest time approx 20mins, and longest was 2 1/2 years after chatting on msn all that time. It all depends on what is going on in my / our lives at the time.

For some people there seems to be a half-life. If they have not met you within a certain time they fizzle out and it never happens. Or, often in the case of youngsters, they get a gf and disappear for a while, only to pop up again like the proverbial bad penny when they have been dumped .

Jane x

» Add a new message to this topic