FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Nerves: topic for the ladies.

Nerves: topic for the ladies.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *orders2forU OP   Couple  over a year ago

Hawick

WE have been having socials with a lovely couple and we were to have had a play meet but they pulled out four days before citing sickness. This now turns out to have been an attack of nerves as the fem has it seems expressed body doubts to her partner. She in reality has a lovely figure.

Ladies what can we do to help her over come this please?

L2

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You can't help her overcome her own issues, she has to do it herself. Only thing you can do is respect her decisions.

If it was easy to overcome body issues you wouldn't see the same few people fishing for fabs and compliments all the time, body confidence and feeling attractive just doesn't work that way.

"You can't help her overcome her own issues, she has to do it herself. Only thing you can do is respect her decisions.

If it was easy to overcome body issues you wouldn't see the same few people fishing for fabs and compliments all the time, body confidence and feeling attractive just doesn't work that way."

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"WE have been having socials with a lovely couple and we were to have had a play meet but they pulled out four days before citing sickness. This now turns out to have been an attack of nerves as the fem has it seems expressed body doubts to her partner. She in reality has a lovely figure.

Ladies what can we do to help her over come this please?

L2"

By *igergirl31Couple  over a year ago

Leigh

Offer to have your play in the dark with a few candles. .that would make me feel better about my body issues!

Not post about it on a public forum?

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"You can't help her overcome her own issues, she has to do it herself. Only thing you can do is respect her decisions.

If it was easy to overcome body issues you wouldn't see the same few people fishing for fabs and compliments all the time, body confidence and feeling attractive just doesn't work that way."

By *ancs MinxWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

If it was easy to overcome body issues you wouldn't see the same few people fishing for fabs and compliments all the time, body confidence and feeling attractive just doesn't work that way.

"

"Offer to have your play in the dark with a few candles. .that would make me feel better about my body issues! "

Some really good suggestion's have already been made. Although, I wouldn't like to be the other couple and spot this thread in fairness. Hope it all works out.

» Add a new message to this topic