FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > self verification???

self verification???

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all can anyone help me out here?

I've been here a while and many lovely people have verified me as genuine, now I've got a play mate and we have our own profile. Is it the done thing for me to verify our couple profile as genuine?

The reason I ask is too put up a meet today event.

Before you say anything yes we will get photo verified together tonight, but really we would like to meet a couple tonight for some fun!!

Thanks guys and girls

Sid

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

I would assume that would be against site rules.

In the meantime why not you and/or your partner put up a meet and direct them to your couples profile

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

best to be verified by whoever meets the two of you, otherwise your verification won't mount to much.

You can't verify your own profile you numpty it's against the rules on here things like that I would think would get you banned

Just point them to your single profile that proves you are genuine

Fab site would not like it if thay found out you verifed yourself as if you read what thay say ... when you start to wright a feedback thay have rules here so thay keep this site from going down hill ,,,,,, you get some making up loads of profile and verifing themselfs and when come to meet dont turn up as not real people. So let people you meet be the ones to do that not you xxx

Games right and also put on your couples profile that you was on here and your user name so they can see that you was genuine,and then the couple you meet tonight will verify you

By *aughtyNurse999Woman  over a year ago

Fabville !!!

It is against the rules to self verify ..

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

As others point out, to keep the verification process trustworthy etc, it's not accepted to self-verify.

Some people get verified after cam experiences with each other, which helps people have confidence in how you're looking. Whilst you can also submit photos for verification, actually being in discussion, potentially sexual cam meets add an extension to this.

Then, once you get some others who have met you, they can also verify you too, adding the extra weight that this brings.

If you have some friends as a single member, perhaps they could help? Otherwise, there are likely to be members who would enjoy some contact with you. Hope this is of some help

By *pecial bbCouple  over a year ago

london

As the other posters have said - it isnt allowed

Why not go in the chatroom and cam and get verified that way - or ask a previous meet that know you as a couple to verify you??

You actually can not do this even if you wanted to, im assuming seeing as both the couples profile and the singles profile are yours you set them both up from the same pc?

If so you can not verify one profile from the other on the same pc

I used to meet a guy from anoter site, he wasnt a member of fab so we set him an account up on my pc, when the account was aproved i verified it for him and it wouldnt let me as both accounts was set up from the same pc, im assuming this is to stop people opening verious accounts to verify themselves

So we had to delete the account and him set his own up when he got home, then it let me verify him

Just as a matter of interest tho, if you could verify your couples account from you singles one what would you put?

Just verifying myself as genuine? lol

"We are real. Promise. Honest."

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

I'm a bit surprised that OP thought this would be a good idea anyway.

Imagine tha abuse of the facility! Single bloke sets up profile, gets bored of limited results, makes couple profile (using pics of his ex), verifies it from the single one, and starts emailing ladies as "her" looking to arrange a "surprise for my man"...

Smacked botty for the OP

Self verification is just not cricket old chap

How about having a nice sensual wank and then verifying about what a good lover and how attentive you were to yourself

I cannot understand the amount of importance that people put in the verification process.

Verifications do not guarantee that you will turn up for meets, either as a single or a couple. People get let down by verified as well as unverified people.

Having said that, to get back to the OP, "No" you can't verify your own profile.

I would just amend the singles profiles to tell people that you play as couple with a lady and state who she is, or direct them to her profile and to your joint couples profile. If you are both verified singles, I would think most would see you as being a "genuine couple"

""We are real. Promise. Honest.""

i know we are cause i've met us lol

Thanks for all the replies, I hope some of then were tongue in cheek!

Two reasons why I asked, firstly I've seen other profiles where two singles have got together and verified themselves as genuine?!?!

Secondly as we live apart when we meet, taking a picture holding a piece of paper doesn't come very high up the list seem to get distracted lol

Promise to try harder.....honest!

As a non verified couple, we can't post in the forums, can't list a meet etc etc

Having said that its the only place were listed as a couple cause fab is the place to be seen!!!

Happy swinging one and all!!!

Would it be any different if it was the verified female doing the verification??

Were not going to do any of this self verification, just asking the question.

Our joint profile is georgie0sydney885 case anyone would like to look

"Thanks for all the replies, I hope some of then were tongue in cheek!

Two reasons why I asked, firstly I've seen other profiles where two singles have got together and verified themselves as genuine?!?!

Secondly as we live apart when we meet, taking a picture holding a piece of paper doesn't come very high up the list seem to get distracted lol

Promise to try harder.....honest!

As a non verified couple, we can't post in the forums, can't list a meet etc etc

Having said that its the only place were listed as a couple cause fab is the place to be seen!!!

Happy swinging one and all!!!"

what you could do is put both your single user names on your couples profile so people can see your single verifications, i know that dont show you have met as a couple but at least shows you have both met

It does state very clearly that you can not self verify, it even comes up on the page you open to verify someone, so if you have seen this they are breaking the rules

Upto you if you want to risk it tho, but to be honest if i was reading a profile that had a self verification on it from another profile it wouldnt hold any weight with me at all as we can all do that, and id also wonnder how many of the verification on their other profile was obtained in the same way

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

Not allo and the verification probably wouldn't be recorded by the software anyway. If it was and it was reported to admin, you could lose the verifications on the original profile.

(this is info for everyone not just you!)

Admin x

"Not allo and the verification probably wouldn't be recorded by the software anyway. If it was and it was reported to admin, you could lose the verifications on the original profile.

(this is info for everyone not just you!)

Admin x"

Thanks for clearing that up.

I know a single guy who has just set up a couples profile with a woman he's met a couple of times and he has verifications already. Now I know they haven't met anyone as a couple yet so I am just presuming they have verified their couples profile from their individual single ones. Both friends list and veris are hidden!

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

Just wrote my own verification:

"Wow! What can I say! Amazing bloke with a cock like a babies arm! Boy he can fuck for England this one, he could lick a bucket of cement out and not miss a drop, can't wait to shag this hunk again. I've not seen this much cum since I went into the Rugby clubs blokes showers!! Don't miss out on this horny sex god ladies!!!"

So what do you think?

"Just wrote my own verification:

"Wow! What can I say! Amazing bloke with a cock like a babies arm! Boy he can fuck for England this one, he could lick a bucket of cement out and not miss a drop, can't wait to shag this hunk again. I've not seen this much cum since I went into the Rugby clubs blokes showers!! Don't miss out on this horny sex god ladies!!!"

So what do you think? "

well im sold

fancy a shag?

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

There was somebody here a year or so back who had two profiles, as a single and a couple, and both verified eachother, with the wording being as though they were different people. He obviously wasn't very bright as he used the same photos on both!

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

"Just wrote my own verification:

So what do you think?

well im sold

fancy a shag? "

I'll get my coat...

"I'm a bit surprised that OP thought this would be a good idea anyway.

Imagine tha abuse of the facility! Single bloke sets up profile, gets bored of limited results, makes couple profile (using pics of his ex), verifies it from the single one, and starts emailing ladies as "her" looking to arrange a "surprise for my man"...

"

in all honesty we all know that this goes on anyway.

We must all track the veries back to what we believe to be a reliable source.

Any veries that just go to 2 or maybe 3 profiles and stop without forming another branch has to be slightly suspect.

we knocked a guy back not long ago as he was a big lad ,an hour later a couple were messaging us singing his praises and exclaiming he wasnt as big in real life ...was a wonerfull shag and could go for hours,smelling a rat we said we would contact him and low and behold 2 mins later he was messaging us and the couple had dissapeared!

We now wouldnt meet the guy based purely on his stupiditty levels

Self verification is normally done by somebody taking out another profile.

I like to follow the verifications, one man was using the same mobile phone number on three different profiles. One male and two couples.

He gave himself glowing reports.

» Add a new message to this topic