FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > S&M / or dungeon fun

S&M / or dungeon fun

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi peeps,

We are new to the forum and scene but having lots fun.

We have been talking about S&M, it's something we both don't really understand or really know what goes on but, We are interested in trying a bit as it may tickle our fancy.

We thought maybe a club with a good dungeon area, would be a good idea to gently explore.

Any recommendations, on clubs with decent equipment(lol - if that's what it's called), that would be good to explore

A&J

x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

One of the best is Torture Garden look at there web site its very erotic ....I hope to find a play mate to go with as john s not into it ..... x jo x

"One of the best is Torture Garden look at there web site its very erotic ....I hope to find a play mate to go with as john s not into it ..... x jo x"

me me me pick me please miss ,

ahhh still no sign of james is he still on the cross , lol

Torture Garden as Jo mentioned or Club Antichrist are both good fetish clubs near you. Believe both have a dungeon area

"One of the best is Torture Garden look at there web site its very erotic ....I hope to find a play mate to go with as john s not into it ..... x jo x

me me me pick me please miss ,

ahhh still no sign of james is he still on the cross , lol"

yes he is on the cross still being whipped and loving it , lol xx

A normal swingers club ..... i find good dungen is La chambre shefield have all sorts of weird and lovely things you can use x

We have been to chams quite a few times recently. Getting addicted, he he

TBH as a normal swinger club, its a bit tame for our S&M fantasies, as there's only a couple of chains in operation.

Thanks for all your suggestions people, we will have a greedy perv later after dinner

A&J

x

"A normal swingers club ..... i find good dungen is La chambre shefield have all sorts of weird and lovely things you can use x "

We used to enjoy going into the dungeon at LaChambre.

The problem was though that it had a tendency to become an extension of the bar,with peeps just sitting about laughing out loud, shouting and talking about their kids and work etc.

Haven't been for a few years,so hopefully its changed for the better now.

XXXX

"A normal swingers club ..... i find good dungen is La chambre shefield have all sorts of weird and lovely things you can use x

We used to enjoy going into the dungeon at LaChambre.

The problem was though that it had a tendency to become an extension of the bar,with peeps just sitting about laughing out loud, shouting and talking about their kids and work etc.

Haven't been for a few years,so hopefully its changed for the better now.

XXXX"

i have been there and end up doing the whipping on fetish night as other lady was so bad , lol yes can be good erotic fun there x

By *heWolfMan  over a year ago

warwickshire

IMHO, don't bother with Torture Garden unless you like pounding Techno and loads of posers. Don't bother with Swinging clubs either, too many tourists who don't understand S&M, don't want to understand it, but like to make a load of fuss while they watch the freaks at play.

The good news is that Kidderminster is ideal for Birmingham, plenty going on there, 3rd weekend of the month (this weekend, yay!), the BBB etc. Look on InformedConsent.co.uk for a good night out.

"IMHO, don't bother with Torture Garden unless you like pounding Techno and loads of posers. Don't bother with Swinging clubs either, too many tourists who don't understand S&M, don't want to understand it, but like to make a load of fuss while they watch the freaks at play.

The good news is that Kidderminster is ideal for Birmingham, plenty going on there, 3rd weekend of the month (this weekend, yay!), the BBB etc. Look on InformedConsent.co.uk for a good night out. "

Thank you Mr Wolf.

What is the BBB?. We are having a look at informedconsent.

A+J

x

By *ohjaneCouple  over a year ago

south staffs

Also the new Club Spice near Bham airport hosts Rapture, a fetish club scene, and it is, I believe, tomorrow night ( Friday).

Have fun

Jane x

We prefer antichrist to TG these days, if only because the % of utter posers at AC is slightly less!

"We prefer antichrist to TG these days, if only because the % of utter posers at AC is slightly less!"
god yes its so erotic , xx fetish can be all sorts thats what i love about TG X

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

Lash in Manchester is good,and clubf in the Northeast open there dundgeon twice a month,with two very experienced Dungeon Masters on hand to advice,help,and provide a good flogging.

For newbies i would say the quality of the DMs is the most important factor.

I travel back to london and stunners near canary wharf had playrooms on a saturday all nighter, all types of fetish people their, even leggs800 club has a s/m theme room. is rather tg orientated though.

» Add a new message to this topic