FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > help

help

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ikeslot OP   Man  over a year ago

poole

Am i doing something wrong, i dont seem to be meeting fems, am i ugly ,or is my approach all wrong ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hi Mike

I can't see anything wrong with your profile and you've face pictures up to. Maybe write a bit more text in your profile.

Cecilia x

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

How are you looking?Are you sending personal mails to the women?Have you considered chat,its a good way to get to know people.

It's only 3 months,beef up your profile and chin up!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Go in the chat rooms we made some great contacts there and since posting in the forums we had messages to.

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

Although I'm out of your age range, I thought I'd comment.

You cannot accommodate, the first thing I'd ask you is why. A lot of women won't ask, they'll just delete and move on, assuming you are married, and playing without consent.

Your profile tells us little about you. Except you'll try anything once. In my experience most men who say that, tend to run for the hills when you wave a 12" strap on in their direction!!!

Tell us a little about your favourite things, both sexually and non sexually. What about fantasies?

Just beef it up a little. Give the women something to think about.

By *o 1Man  over a year ago

Ponteland / London

"Although I'm out of your age range, I thought I'd comment.

You cannot accommodate, the first thing I'd ask you is why. A lot of women won't ask, they'll just delete and move on, assuming you are married, and playing without consent.

Your profile tells us little about you. Except you'll try anything once. In my experience most men who say that, tend to run for the hills when you wave a 12" strap on in their direction!!!

Tell us a little about your favourite things, both sexually and non sexually. What about fantasies?

Just beef it up a little. Give the women something to think about. "

haha....your right about the 12'' strap on

» Add a new message to this topic